It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1984 UFO laser disables warheads Whiteman AFB

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 01:54 AM
link   
I found this interesting and consistent with other reports of UFO's probing and sabotaging missile silos.

“I had climbed up on the nuclear weapons igloo looking at this
bluish-red light that was coming straight down. Then the light started
to do a grid pattern! And I was like, ‘This is not happening!’ Just like a grid,
it went to one corner and then started going about every three inches back
and forth doing a grid. And when it got to me, the light actually stopped
because I put my hand into it.”

- Dale Hogan, Former USAF Airman 1st Class

podcast
www.earthfiles333.com...

Other cases for reference

[edit on 23-7-2010 by Unknown Soldier]

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 02:17 AM
link   
This is not alarming at all, they were shut down they are trying to tell us something maybe nukes are bad and dont use them????

great post I didnt know this happened again 20yrs later.

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 02:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Unknown Soldier

Unknown Soldier me ol' mate.....

The link's busted!

Cheers
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 02:34 AM
link   
must be your end mmn works good for me
including the link

I didnt get through the whole vid after i saw a chinese latern as footage, not saying this happened or not but you get the gist

Wal

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by auswally
must be your end mmn works good for me
including the link
I didnt get through the whole vid after i saw a chinese latern as footage, not saying this happened or not but you get the gist
Wal

Auswally.....

It's working now!

I'll 'ave a look.

Cheers
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 02:47 AM
link   

Unknown Soldier me ol' mate.....

The link's busted!

Must be your browser you can go to the earthfiles website and scroll down and it is there. The guy sounds convincing and honest imo. Oh nevermind i see you fixed it.. enjoy.

This is not alarming at all, they were shut down they are trying to tell us something maybe nukes are bad and dont use them????

great post I didnt know this happened again 20yrs later.

My thoughts as well. There is also the possibility they are preparing to shut down our defenses for a potential future attack. But then again where would we aim the nukes? They have been known to blow up test rockets right after launch. It would be a feeble attempt on our part.

The video is unrelated to this story. It is reference to past UFO reports near military installations and disabling weapons systems.

here is another insider talking about another incident
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 02:48 AM
link   
Bluish red, huh? That's an unusual way to describe a color. I just say purple.

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 02:49 AM
link   
Thanks for posting this.

I listened to the Dale Hogan interview last month, which I think was his first interview about the incident. Pretty interesting story if true.

Apparently they brought in a camera to get footage of the craft and were able to shoot a lengthy roll of film of the incident as the object/craft played cat and mouse games with the planes that were sent up, and footage of it beaming down the laser on the weapon storage igloos.

[edit on 23-7-2010 by InvisibleObserver]

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 02:50 AM
link   
Many well-documented UFO cases involve military installations with nuclear weapons.

The UFO's spotted just before the Rendelsham forest incident around RAF Woodbridge involved UFO's apparently being watched by the guards as they fired beams of light into the storage bunkers housing nuclear weapons and components.

This was talked about in more detail by Colonel Halt on an episode of "UFO Hunters" (History channel). Episode below..

Parts 2 and 3 are linked to HERE.

There are also instances in which UFO's have been videotaped and/or photographed firing beams of light at ICBM's in mid-course. Some of this footage is being witheld by the CIA for as yet unknown reasons. In many instances, missiles and weapons systems have been disabled or caused to malfunction and many people have come forward to get the word out that this is for real and being caused by UFO's. Meanwhile, the government supposedly doesn't consider UFO's a legitimate national security threat (Project Blue Book) when so many of these people who actually worked with these weapons are coming forward saying they are.

This is an informative vid from Larry King Live that involves real UFO encounters from the people who worked with these weapons and their stories are pretty amazing.

-ChriS

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 03:02 AM
link   
Yes the incident is rendlesham forest, one of my my favorite and most convincing cases ever. I really have no doubt this has been going on for some time. Perhaps TPTB have had some kind of silent war with these Alien beings whatever race is supposedly behind it. Any background on Dale Hogan's military record would be of some help. It is hear say for now until we get some back ground on the fella. I did some looking around and found a little info.

ufoview.posterous.com...

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 03:13 AM
link   
Here is another link from earthfiles.

www.earthfiles.com...

new topics

top topics

join