It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gross Police Corruption, TRY and defend this LEO's!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+32 more 
posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 11:58 PM
link   
I came across these videos and this ABSOLUTELY proves the systemic corruption of ALL police officers and their techniques to DESTROY our rights as sovereign individuals.

A short synapse.

Shots fired at a home. Citizen target practicing at home. Officers arrive and citizen comes forward with no problems.

Then comes the SEIZURE of the gun he was target practicing with.

Then comes the unwarranted entry into the home.

Then comes the unwarranted entry into the gun safe.

Then comes the officers stating they want a gun just like this.

Then comes the officers, seargent, detectives discussing the exigent circumstances they are going to have to FABRICATE to make the entries legal.

Then comes the officers fabricating more crap to come up with some type of charges to create a seizure of the guns necessary.

Here are the videos. Get ready to get PISSED OFF!

Oh, and if any LEO has the balls or guts to get on the thread, you damn well better bring your best lying and experience to the table, on trying to DEFEND THIS.

All the evidence in the world is in these videos; for me, if a jury member on corruption I would vote to have these pieces of crap thrown into prison for LIFE!

vid 1

vid 2

vid 3

Anyone defending these actions are ENEMIES to our rights as free people!

GO TO TRIAL ON EVERYTHING PEOPLE!

I have been on two jury trials and both DEFENDANTS WALKED!

This has to come to an END NOW!

[edit on 7/23/2010 by endisnighe]

[Mod note: Added upon member request on 25/07/10]

Apologies given to those my OP may have offended. When writing the thread I was angry after watching these videos. I know for a fact there are good and great LEOs out there. I want to reiterate I think the problem is a systemic problem which causes the corruption of the officers in this country. Even if a LEO believes what they are doing is wrong they have to follow procedure. I do believe thought that more officers should speak up on their views publicly though on the problems that I refer to.

Again, my apologies.

The endisnighe, the hot head.

[edit on 25/7/10 by JAK]

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 03:14 AM
link   
Star and flag for you.

Another blatant disregard of human rights and abuse of power. These police officers need to be stripped of thier badge and prosecuted IMHO.

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 03:18 AM
link   
I know for a fact the police in the UK are taking bribes from corporations but can not go into detail.

Soon they will ban us from defending ouselves by taking viedo snaps of coppers breaking the law.

Hittlers SS had nothing on these guys

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 03:40 AM
link   
reply to post by LieBuster

Yep at least 90% of police are pure animals that just want the power to wreck lifes.

You could go on and on about abuse of power with these low lifes they call police in our society.

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 04:18 AM
link   
reply to post by endisnighe

Thanks for pissing me off!!
star and flag for ya...

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 05:44 AM
link   
Anyone else getting a bunch of missing audio?

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 05:46 AM
link   
No time now giving this one a bump!

Star and Flag, be back later!

+21 more 
posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 06:19 AM
link   
reply to post by endisnighe

Don't know why I have to keep saying this but I will
I was a cop for over 7 years and they broke more laws, were more violent, and disgusted me more than ANY of the criminals I had to deal with! While I was on the force I saw corruption and criminal behavior that have jaded me for life!

I saw cops who were drug addicts, thieves, murderers, pedophiles, you name it. And during that same time regardless of the offfense, I saw the department ALWAYS try to cover EVERYTHING up unless they had absolutely no other choice!

It was the sickest and saddest time of my life and ruined my childhood dream for me. I HATE cops...

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 08:25 AM
link   
well sincerely thank you for saying it again, it helps confirm what many are beginning to learn.

we were better off without these jokers, isnt this the reason we are all SUPPOSED to have guns, so that we wouldnt need cops,

thats right it was meant that we SHOULD carry them not just that we could.

Mod Edit: Removed large quote from previous post.]

Mod Edit: Quoting – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 2010/7/23 by GradyPhilpott]

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Why is it that because there is corruption and abuse in the system some people seem to take the radical stance that ALL police are corrupt and scum?

And to furthermore take the stance that all police are guilty of this or need to be fought or shot or done away with, totally avoiding the idea or even a rational discussion of why we might actually need law enforcement?

Why is the immediate knee-jerk reaction from so many is to fight them instead of to support what is positive and good and necessary and work to fix the corruption in the system?

Frankly, I'm beginning to think some of you want to either BE the police or get rid of them so you can become criminals yourselves and not be taken to task for shooting off your guns.

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Brilliant find and great videos...

This just affirms the need for creating a county level panel of independent civilians to oversee all police actions. Individual states must legislate these panels into existence and give them the authority to:

1. Set law enforcement policy within their jurisdiction.
(Let the citizens in the county decide how they wish to be policed).

2. Receive, investigate and adjudicate all civilian complaints.
(Empower them to police the police: arrests, search and seizure...etc).

3. Approve/Deny all police union contracts in the county.
(These contracts are starting to get out of control).

I know this won't solve all problems, but it's a start. And being a victim of police abuse myself, I'd gladly pay more in taxes to support this kind of a measure.

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 09:51 AM
link   
What did people expect to happen when they decided to place charge of their well being into the hands of others?

You cant give any man the ability to arrest, detain, stalk, kill, confiscate, etc... and expect that man to look out for your best interests. Even if he were it would be your best interests as defined by that man.

The entire concept of police and law is flawed to its core and never should have lasted this long.

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity

I completely agree, but.....

You might as well have said that to a brick wall. The wall would have given you a better conversation and might have even given a more original and well thought out argument.

Anyone with half a mind knows there are bad people in every walk of life, only those using half their brain cells will listen to what you said and acknowledge you as being correct. It is not just the police but society as a whole that has corrupt, disgusting, criminal types. If there are bad people in society of course you can expect them to make their way into the justice system as well. For that matter look at politicians, you can see just as many criminals there as well.

However, just to get back to the original point I can go to any factory or office building or any other place of employment and find criminals working there as well. The difference is that they have not been caught or videoed yet.

Raist

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 10:04 AM
link   
There are special sentences handed out to criminals when they kill a policeman.

As if the policeman's life is more valuable than a doctor?

No, it is supposed to prevent the crime from happening in the first place.

How about having a special sentence for those people who we entrust with enforcing our laws, when they break those laws themselves?

Maybe that would prevent them from breaking the laws that they should uphold!

[edit on 23-7-2010 by butcherguy]

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by monkcaw

I could not agree with you more. Civilian review of police actions is absolutely mandatory.

This man was legal in his actions. The police went to his residence spoiling for a fight. They were probably hopped up on steroids and looking to get into it with somebody.

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 10:07 AM
link   
These scummy cops need to be sued. There is no satisfaction quite as fulfilling as seeing a lying Nazi type cop weeping and wailing after losing his home and savings and job after a jury verdict for violating civil rights.

The reason you are not reading any replies from the cop groupies and the LEO's themselves is that they cannot defend this kind of lawbreaking...even they have enough sense to know that all this was illegal from the start.

Most threads that concern cops will always bring out a few defenders of the swine, ranting about how tough the job is and how we should just ignore all they do...but in this case the abuse is SO blatant, SO egregious, that even the coppers cannot bring themselves to find any good in this.

this was a blatant, open and illegal action meant to deprive civil rights, and I wish I could wake up tomorrow and read about how those same cops were found in a ditch somewhere with their heads in their hands. Cops who conspire to deprive rights are the ENEMY of the people. and should be whipped to within an inch of their lives and then thrown into a prison so dank and horrid that it would serve as a nightmare to every cop that dared to violate rights.

Videos like this make me want to grab those pigs by the throat and shake the life out of them....how DARE they violate rights so openly? They have no fear of retribution, and that is where we as a nation have gone wrong. cops should have the fear of God put in them so that even the thought of violating our rights would scare them to death. If a cop thought that he would get a visit late at night, at home, from the people, if he wrong us...he would think twice about violating the law.

These cops are scum...human trash, and should be put in the landfill and covered over for all time.

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 10:08 AM
link   
There is no defense to that. They should be prosecuted.

In all of my years I can honestly say I have never been asked to lie or change a report etc. And, I have never seen anything like this. Not even close.

No, no defense of this. This is something that needs to be broadcast a lot.

I made a suggestion before that maybe ATS could have a Bad Cop thread so things could be more documented and readily available. This things need to be put into the limelight so bad cops can be identified and gotten rid of (off the force).

And, I'll leave it at, just think if that was your house/family etc. What got me going in the whole watch cops thing is the Randy Weaver event. Google it. That sniper should have been given the death penalty.

AND. no we're not all alike. Not by any means. It gets depressing when I come on here and see those general statments about cops. Not looking for a fight-just letting you know you are incorrect-but I do understand your flustrations.

This video and some other things that have been put on ATS recently makes me want to go into Internal Affairs.

[edit on 7/23/2010 by anon72]

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by ~Lucidity
Why is it that because there is corruption and abuse in the system some people seem to take the radical stance that ALL police are corrupt and scum?

Because by and large a majority of police officers either actively take part in corrupt and vile behavior or they are complacent in allowing it to continue by not speaking out against it in fear of a backlash from their fellow officers.

The former are disgusting individuals and the latter are cowards.

Everywhere, in every state, in every town, you'll find a few cops like those found in the video. And the other cops aren't any better because they allow these cops to exist and do what they do.

Your apologetic stance of LEO corruption is really sad. Yes, let's just accept that people tend to not be the greatest of human beings and allow those who act like this. We shouldn't put anything to any higher standard at all, especially when it comes to human rights. I mean, those things are pointless anyways.

So in reality, yeah, most cops are the problem. It isn't just a few. Because while not all of the cops are doing these things, those not doing it are allowing it to continue. And that is just as bad.

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by SpectreDC

Yeah, it's definitely not an easy fight. The corruption in law enforcement is at all levels, including those not directly related to the departments themselves. And I'm sure you you know what happens to cops who do try to fight the corrupt system.

Nowhere do I apologize for corruption or the individuals in these videos or even say that oversight and reform is not necessary. The corruption is not easy to fight, for the reasons you yourself outlined and more.

[edit on 7/23/2010 by ~Lucidity]

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

How about having a special sentence for those people who we entrust with enforcing our laws, when they break those laws themselves?

There are special laws and sentencing for those people we entrust with enforcing our laws, when they break those laws themselves.

1.) Acting under color of law.

2.) Impersonating a law enforcement officer. (if there is no jurisdiction to enforce a law, even someone with a badge is not operating as a LEO, but as a private person, acting on their own private beliefs.)

3.) Simulation of legal process.

4.) Illegal detainment.

4.) Breaking and entering.

5.) False arrest.

6.) Malicious prosecution.

7.) Theft.

8.) Obstruction of justice.

The laws are in place, the problem is finding a "good cop" willing to enforce those laws, and then finding a "good DA" willing to prosecute those laws. Are there good cops, and good DA's? Sure. Do these good cops and good DA's enforce and prosecute laws when it comes to enforcing and prosecuting their own? Not so often, and usually what they do is what good Redwookieaz did, they quit in disgust. Even so, the laws are in place, and juries exist to give the people a fighting chance against the government. It is foolish to listen to a lawyer that recommends plea bargains in such an instance. Even so, people get scared, and don't know what to do. Doing what is expedient is easy. Doing the right thing? Not so easy. Never has been, and never will be.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join