It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God or Satan

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 04:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by scratchmane

How can I love my neighbour as my self, unless I consider them to be my Self?

Well that is also the reason why you have to ask. You figure that your neighbour must be you! to be able to love them like your self. You consider the wrong idea of love from the very beginning.

It seam like you worship your self, but you cant worship your neighbor unless they are YOU.

Your question should be: How can you love your neighbour like your self.

You could start out by treating your neighbour as you would want them to treat you. To show: kindness and respect is also love.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by spy66
Well that is also the reason why you have to ask. You figure that your neighbour must be you! to be able to love them like your self.

I am saying that the interpretation of the commandment can also be understood as I present it.

It seam like you worship your self, but you cant worship your neighbor unless they are YOU.

Erm...

You could start out by treating your neighbour as you would want them to treat you. To show: kindness and respect is also love.

Are you inferring that I don't do this?

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   
I don't necessarily think thats the case, although it could be. Who really knows. But I do know that you cant have one without the other. Its like tom without jerry.

It just doesn't work with the story line. And i believe there is good and bad in everything. But then that means everybody would have to define their 'good' and 'bad'.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Dear People,

God is not something outside of you. God is within you. You are one with God and all of creation. You are in charge of your own life. You make the decisions and choices in every moment that lead to the next. You know if you are living your life up to the highest possible standards. You control your thoughts and actions. There is no one and nothing more than you. You are the point of your own existence. There are no excuses.

In order for this world to change, WE MUST FIRST CHANGE OURSELVES.

In the end right, wrong, good, bad, left, right, up, down, are all perceptions and IDEAS. This is polarity, for one to exist the opposite equal must too. It is all around you it is everything and everywhere. The Yin and Yang.

When it comes to morality, simply put yourself in the other person’s position and ask. If I were this being would I want this done to me?

TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOURSELF. BE AWARE OF YOURSELF IN EVERY MOMENT.

Remember life is about balance.

Stop looking for a God outside of yourself.

It is time for humanity to stand equal and one with all life.

Let go of your Ego!

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Personally if I had to I'd follow Satan, given that he appears to be the lesser of two evils as outlined in this page: dwindlinginunbelief.blogspot.com... That being said, they both seem like grade A assholes, assuming they exist.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by wassy

Originally posted by LuckyMe777
Wow... ive thought of that before but I never thought somebody would actually take it seriously. Well listen... before we solve the answer to that, i think we need to solve the answer to: is there even a god?

Define god I'm still stuck on what god is.

Simple.
god is the Creator.

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join