It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is there one voice for us in the top?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 11:24 PM
link   
One of the hardest parts when you know the truths of the world and you're trying to make a difference is that it feels really lonely. Most of the people with the coverage, from movies, music, shows, etc. are either in on ruining the world, don't do anything about it, or are used for it and don't even realise.

The real dead zone for us is the very top. Best selling musicians, for example, aren't usually much into helping the general population. Or if they are, they're dead! But I've been thinking for a while that there is ONE artist with pretty high sales who might be helping. I can never say anything for sure, but I'm keeping my eye on it. That person is Will.I.Am

I really wouldn't have thought it, seeing as he's had quite some success. And with the Black Eyed Peas' (his band) newest album it's possible he has given up. But from the first time I heard songs from their albums Monkey Business and Elephunk, I had a good feeling. I just liked the energy and the fun in their songs. It seemed less spiteful and negative to me than a lot of other popular musicians.

But eventually, I started to think there was more to it. First of all, let's establish this. Before Fergie came in the picture (and that's the point where I think B.E.P. was headed for fame), they were more of a small thing. As far as I know they weren't topping any charts or anything, but they gave the vibe that they were about the music more than the money (though I'll bet money they like money!).

Once Fergie joined, they released Elephunk. This is when they started getting famous. The song that eye have my eye on is Where is the Love? which I believe became a pretty popular one. It isn't anything special, but it is sending a message about the world and the lack of love! HERE'S what got me. I have this album, and I believe it's a version released in Canada but NOT in the U.S. And in this version, there is a hidden bonus track called Third Eye that comes after Where is the Love?

This song seems to speak about the problems more directly. Here are some of the lines from the song, you may find them more telling than you'd expect:

"You was fooling me once before
But I tell you there's no fooling me twice no more
'Cuz when I open up my third eye, my third eye
You cant get away wit' murder, wit' murder.
You was fooling me once before
But i tell you there's no fooling me twice no more,
So stop your opression, opression,
Check it out i got a question, a question.

If Bush is Pinnochio, Pinnochio,
Who the Hell is Gepetto, Gepetto?
Beware of Gepetto.

'Cuz he got knives and clips and a dagger that's shaped into a crucifix,
And he'll stab your back with it and give it to your brother as a necklace for Christmas
Welcome to the valley of the beast where they sing in harmony, but never speak no peace..
Keepin their eye on the fedia cheddar, things that aint really for the better,
I could point out their behaviour to keep ammuned from the poisonous flavour,
but once your caught I cant save ya, they'll manipulate your mind so you enjoy danger.
He can sell sand to Iran,
Ice to an eskimo,
Water to a dam,
& these are akin to Uncle Sam, the one that taught him how to scam"

I found this interesting. If Bush is Pinnochio, who the hell is Gepetto? Good question! At the time (2003) not enough people asked that.

Just today I bought Will.I.Am's solo album called Songs About Girls. It was a flop (pretty lackluster sales). Interesting.. I listened to it, and while I do enjoy it, it's not anything super special. Anyways, the last song on it is called S.O.S. (Mother Nature).

I think the song is directing a lot of attention to global warming, which isn't my prime concern at the moment. But it does talk about destruction of nature which is always good, and I think it says a bit more too:

"People trapped behind the gates, ignorance in their state of mind
Cause they formulate a plan just to penetrate us
You see they stimulate us with fear, manipulate us
Each year, they dominate dividing us like calculators
And we can't add it up cause calculators do the math for us
And here they come choppering down, chopping down our rainforest
#ing up our air for us, they don't really care for us
But we can't complain, because the only one to blame is us
The gas is rising up but we keep on filling up
CO2 levels got the whole planet heated up
It's blazing in the winter, even hotter in the summer
Mohammed, Jehovah, somebody come and help us out"

NOW I MAY BE putting too much hope into this, but I really do get the feeling Will.I.Am is trying to get some messages through as safely as possible with his status. B.E.P. is one of the best selling bands of all time, so I wouldn't expect a expose from them. If they did that, they wouldn't be best selling. But considering where they are, I feel they did try.

Just thought I'd see what everyone thinks, and maybe give a little inspiration to those of us who want to know the truth and spread it. Some days, Rihanna trudging through an army base or Kanye West flashing a Freemason sign gets me down.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Hey your in Canada!
You may have heard of Metric. I find their lyrics are very insightful. I don't know about you but I prefer songs that tell a story or send a message. Agree with you about BEP, there are loads of hidden messages under catchy beats. Muse is another band that is great, there have been some posts here before.
Anyway if you get a chance listen to some of metric.

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 12:00 AM
link   
I think most popular musicians and rap artists are fully aware of their slavery and allegiance to the "corporate world". And that usually involves the elite or illuminati as they own the " global media" and orders trickle down from the the top to the bottom, the bottom being the band mangers and handlers. I think many of these artists began to see the "writing on the wall" and the push for wealth and fame in order to keep their position in the spotlight.
I believe that the lyrics you are describing are Will I am's understanding of the game and how it's played, but that does not mean he enjoys the slavery as he writes:

You was fooling me once before But I tell you there's no fooling me twice no more 'Cuz when I open up my third eye, my third eye You cant get away wit' murder, wit' murder.

And he most likely feels guilt for accepting this circus as his life, and describes his opinions of what should be told, about bush and:

'Cuz he got knives and clips and a dagger that's shaped into a crucifix, And he'll stab your back with it and give it to your brother as a necklace for Christmas Welcome to the valley of the beast where they sing in harmony, but never speak no peace..

All musicians are not evil, but we know that some are not even aware they are mind controlled slaves who work for the media/music industry, and the involvement ranges from completely unaware and or not directly involved to very heavily programmed and completey immersed in their evil grasp.
You know in your heart who you should listen too and who speaks truth, and I'm sure there's more quotes in his songs that explain his efforts to warn, but be aware also that just because he speaks truths does not mean he follows them.

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Seventh Sign
I think most popular musicians and rap artists are fully aware of their slavery and allegiance to the "corporate world". And that usually involves the elite or illuminati as they own the " global media" and orders trickle down from the the top to the bottom, the bottom being the band mangers and handlers. I think many of these artists began to see the "writing on the wall" and the push for wealth and fame in order to keep their position in the spotlight.
I believe that the lyrics you are describing are Will I am's understanding of the game and how it's played, but that does not mean he enjoys the slavery as he writes:

You was fooling me once before But I tell you there's no fooling me twice no more 'Cuz when I open up my third eye, my third eye You cant get away wit' murder, wit' murder.

And he most likely feels guilt for accepting this circus as his life, and describes his opinions of what should be told, about bush and:

'Cuz he got knives and clips and a dagger that's shaped into a crucifix, And he'll stab your back with it and give it to your brother as a necklace for Christmas Welcome to the valley of the beast where they sing in harmony, but never speak no peace..

All musicians are not evil, but we know that some are not even aware they are mind controlled slaves who work for the media/music industry, and the involvement ranges from completely unaware and or not directly involved to very heavily programmed and completey immersed in their evil grasp.
You know in your heart who you should listen too and who speaks truth, and I'm sure there's more quotes in his songs that explain his efforts to warn, but be aware also that just because he speaks truths does not mean he follows them.

I think you might have missed the point I was making. What are you trying to say? I'm trying to say Will is trying to get the message out while keeping his position. What are you saying?

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Hello

I found a very interesting story that seems to show some hope:

www.thesunsetsaga.com

I'm hopeful that honesty will prevail some day soon.

new topics

top topics

join