It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Space Shuttle Discovery Mission STS-48 Captures Potential UFOs on Film

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2005 @ 07:41 PM
link   
If anyone is seeking proof that these objects in the NASA videos are UFOs, I strongly recommend you watch the documentary "Evidence: The Case For NASA UFOs". A scientist called David Sereda ( his homepage is www.ufonasa.com... , didn't work last time I tried it though
) presents the programme. This is by far the most intelligent UFO video I have ever watched because Sereda uses his knowledge on the spacecraft's cameras and his background in physics to explain not just why these objects are UFOs, but how they got here too ( how they go faster than the speed of light ).

I downloaded the video using bit-torrent a few months ago. If you use torrents go to www.bi-torrent.com... and search for 'NASA'. Should come up as the first video on the search results screen

Truly amazing stuff...

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 05:09 PM
link   
I was watching this video (yes for like the thousandth time lol) and i noticed something else weird that nobody really has brought up at all ( i think anyways), maybe someone can enlighten me.

Here is a image with an arrow showing what to pay attention to:

im sure most of you have the video or can obtain it quickly.
please view it and follow the dot i pointed out in the picture please.

it almost moves at the same time the other object speeds away (not as fast and far though), but it doesn't move that much b4 that. Could it be it got rattled by the flash of light also?? or Could this be space debris or junk floating,

Athough, i also don't buy the whole jet thruster thing, i was watching a show about this and they say that if the thrusters were used the image would have shifted a bit cause the space shuttle would have started to roll one way or another.

So please does anyone have any ideas as to what this second object can be. and if has been discussed please forgive me.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join