It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Dr. Polland concluded was that Obama’s Certification of Live Birth does not exist

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 03:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno
reply to post by LadyGreenEyes

Did I say there was no requirement of proof? No, I don't think I said that, what I said was, you should do your due diligence and find out what the election laws are in each state and find out whether or not the DNC did that.

Course, if you did, it might shatter your fantasy about getting Obama out of office. But hey, truth hurts sometimes.

BTW, who said you ever elected a president in your life? Hmm, someone obviously doesn't understand the electoral college very well do they?

[edit on 8/30/2010 by whatukno]

I have looked into the verification, and all I have sen is that no one really seemed to care to do it. That started the issue for many. Plus, it was another candidate, Alan Keyes (who just so happens to be black) that first brought the matter to my attention.

I am quite familiar with the electoral college. In 2000, in Florida, had to listen to libs whining on the news that it should be thrown out, because Gore lost.

As for Obama out of office? Siding with a foreign power, against your own country is, by definition, treason. Obama brought a lawsuit against Arizona, siding with Mexico, when all Arizona did was pass a law stating EXACTLY what the federal law already did, and that they intend to enforce those laws. Trying to pass laws that go completely against the Constitution also violates the Oath of Office. Gee, guess you missed that part.

He's black, so we are not allowed to question him, seems to be the prevailing voice from the Left. Didn't know about Alan Keyes, did you? Look him up. Good man. Wish he'd been elected.

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 03:59 AM
link   

1) Alan Keyes is a nutcase.

2) The SoS for each state verifies the candidates that are to be on the ballot.

3) The Arizona law is in effect, the only things that were shot down were the unconstitutional parts of the law.

4) Your the only one here making race an issue.

Wait a minute! I know what this is about! OMG YOU THINK OBAMA IS A TERROR BABY! AAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 04:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by LadyGreenEyes

That doesn't negate the fact that Obama is fighting this case ever actually being heard in court.

Yet another Birther lie - Why didnt you follow the link given, you would have seen most cases were rejected by the courts sua sponte!

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno

1) Alan Keyes is a nutcase.

2) The SoS for each state verifies the candidates that are to be on the ballot.

3) The Arizona law is in effect, the only things that were shot down were the unconstitutional parts of the law.

4) Your the only one here making race an issue.

Wait a minute! I know what this is about! OMG YOU THINK OBAMA IS A TERROR BABY! AAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!

No, Alan Keyes is a Conservative, who happens to be black. Sort of kills that "racist" label some of you are so fond of tossing around. Plus, he is only one of many that have filed lawsuits on this issue.

Prove that all of the SoS's did this. Prove it.

There were no un-Constitutional parts of that law, All of it was already Federal Law.

No, I am NOT the one making it a race issue. Another person posted stating the reason anyone questioned Obama's birth was that he was black, or more accurately, that we didn't question Bush because he isn't. The Obama people have ALWAYS tried making this about race. Since before he was elected. If you missed that, you must have been on the moon or something.

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 04:28 AM
link   

But you don't deny that you think Obama is a terror baby eh? Interesting.

whatukno.com...

This might help.

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 05:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by LadyGreenEyes
There were no un-Constitutional parts of that law, All of it was already Federal Law.

No, it definitely wasn't already Federal law. The Arizona bill made it a crime for legal immigrants not to carry their immigration documents. We're not talking about a driver's license here, we're talking about vital documents that often can't be replaced. Making legal immigrants a special class within the state. Big violation of the US constitution.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join