It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EVERYONE!!! I have a solution to all the environmental problems on this planet!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 10:58 PM
link   
And the solutions are very simple. Do all of these and you will help the environment.

1. When you shop for groceries, don't buy organic. Only buy processed GMO foods with lots of additives like MSG.
2. Drink ONLY fluoridated water. Stay away from the unfluoridated stuff like the plague.
3. Take the flu shot every year. Give it to all your kids and family members. Make them take it.
4. When you buy beef, don't buy organic grass-fed beef. Buy cloned beef that is full of antibiotics and growth hormones.

Disclaimer: don't actually do it. I was being sarcastic.

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 09:11 PM
link   

1. When you shop for groceries, don't buy organic. Only buy processed GMO foods with lots of additives like MSG.
2. Drink ONLY fluoridated water. Stay away from the unfluoridated stuff like the plague.
3. Take the flu shot every year. Give it to all your kids and family members. Make them take it.

I do all these things. I am poor and the flu shot I need for work. lol

4. When you buy beef, don't buy organic grass-fed beef. Buy cloned beef that is full of antibiotics and growth hormones.

Who the hell can afford beef now? Pork is where its at. Maybe I should invest in some cloned beef. I prolly need an antibiotic right now and growth hormone might make those push ups I do more worth while.

I'm gunna be a body builder now.

its pbj time because that and ramen noodle soup is all I have.

join