It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crop Circle Russia June 2010: Is something moving from The Sun?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Crop Circle Russia June 15th, 2010 show the inner planets and something moving like a serpent and ending in Mars like the Norway spiral.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Just a thought, if comparing the circles to planets, could it be possible that the spiral is encircling the earth's moon? like I said, just a thought.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 10:51 PM
link   

www.cropcircleconnector.com...

[edit on 22-7-2010 by Zeta Reticulan]

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 11:13 PM
link   
My goodness. The only thing that is more complex than the beauty of these crop circles - which I assure you are all man made - is the complexity of the ideas dreamed up to explain what they mean!

Why can't it just be 4 circles with a wavy line because it looks cool and was probably fun to build?

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Is2012TheDate

What about something moving from Mars toward the Sun? Phobos perhaps?
Just with all the things I've heard about Phobos being artificial, it could be the other way around.
Although, it does look like something coming from the Sun and then going into orbit around Mars.
Anyway, interesting.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 11:33 PM
link   
It says 'I will make much money from this cropcircle, people will pay us to fly to Russia to see it! A local flight is 3500.00, we can get rich'!

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 11:39 PM
link   

reply to post by space cadet It says 'I will make much money from this cropcircle, people will pay us to fly to Russia to see it! A local flight is 3500.00, we can get rich'!

www.aeroflot.ru...

[edit on 22-7-2010 by Zeta Reticulan]

top topics

join