It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Censored Gulf news: People bleeding internally, millions poisoned says 'EPA whistleblower'

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Ok never mind I found an interview done for project Camelot, ah Stargates? Maybe, who knows this coverup is so deep it could be anything...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Donkey_Dean
reply to post by bekod

Yes well, if that has not been an issue up to now I doubt it will be in the future. Since the leak was stopped most of the really nasty stuff has already oxidized off. Sinking the oil is the best bet, as the sea floor is basically lifeless at that depth anyhow. Lets just hope the corexit can keep it down.

Many hold certain fixed ideas, bordering on hysterical fiction, about petroleum? While others enjoy bathing in it their entire lives. Millions are not at stake and the Gulf recovery will be a short lived affair. The biggest impact was seen in the way the Gulf was heated early this year. Generally we don’t see temps like that until August. Lives have been lost due to irregular weather patterns, but linking the two is impossible.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/101cd3060599.jpg[/atsimg]

[edit on 23-7-2010 by Donkey_Dean]

lmao... wow, that's some really dirty motor oil that guy is - ACCORDING TO YOU - bathing in...

I'll just get to the point. That's not oil, and since it's not oil, that makes you a disinfo agent.

'nough said. =
=

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

I found on Rense a much cleaner and direct ,informed article on the connection and possibly the original source for this Dengue/ChemicalDispersant theory as the author seems to really have it together in a concise manner and makes a good point if we are talking coverup.

What a way to cover their butz if this does cause people to become very ill, what better way than to blame not BP but an act of nature itself.

www.rense.com...

[edit on 24-7-2010 by antar]

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Megiddodiddo

LOL!

I figured it was chocolate! But it is a good picture dont you agree to make a strong point?

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

No worries antar, he is patrolling every thread that suggests a person could get ill from this disaster INSISTING that everyone is foolish. I suppose there needs to be someone to play devils advocate.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Megiddodiddo
I posted this prediction several months back... Here's a recent post I made about it...

Obama: The Conspiracy that binds Conspiracies is upon us!

Notice, I didn't mince words when I said that the people in the Gulf coast would wake up one morning, thinking they had a bad nights rest, and then would start puking out thier own guts. I wasn't joking.

I mentioned that part in my thread as well....

for anyone who's interested in the chemicals this disaster is exposing Americans and other People with, go on over to the Toxicity Datasheet: Gulf Coast Chemicals Thread, which lists in it's entirety all of the chemicals that will be found in high quantities within the Gulf of Mexico Region.

In Rhetrospect, Lindsey said it was going to happen, Dr. Ricki Ott Warned it would happen, Kindra Arnesen The BP Whisler Blower warned it would happen, David Sereda warned it would happen, OSHA Warned it will happen....

and it's happening.

Guess folks didn't think I was sane enough to listen to or something. SAD... REALLY REALLY SAD!

I am glad you popped back in, I misplaced your post in my head, um, and yet it was one that was a strong one to remember to get back to I just forgot, so Off I go!

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by mrsdudara

Lol, thanks,

I just cant seem to 'sense' him as a bad guy, I just dont understand where he is coming from really. Perhaps this has him more bothered than even he is willing to admit to himself and so tries to over compensate by playing as you say the devils advocate.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 07:46 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5f9afaed2d2f.jpg[/atsimg]

'Indescribable, crazy pain': Surviving dengue fever

Health.com) -- Jeanette Potter was in the Atlanta airport when she started to feel a bit off.

"I thought I had the flu, but it was a heavier kind of flu," says Potter, 34, who had been flying home to Rochester, New York, after a week long vacation in Key West. "I was achy. I had a headache. I was kind of disoriented."

Her symptoms weren't from the flu, as it turns out. They were the early signs of dengue fever, a viral disease native to the tropics but incredibly rare in the continental U.S.

www.cnn.com...

I am sorry bit these kinds of stories are going to be the norm I fear in the coming weeks and months. If there is any truth to a cover up, this rare disease will be the excuse.

Odd that this disease which all but completely disappeared since 1939 and mimics the same symptoms as toxic contamination from dispersant's, will be the way the responsible parties will weasel out of paying the people for their blunder.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrsdudara
reply to post by antar

No worries antar, he is patrolling every thread that suggests a person could get ill from this disaster INSISTING that everyone is foolish. I suppose there needs to be someone to play devils advocate.

Nonsense. Not True. Falsehood. Show just ONE post of mine claiming 'everyone is foolish'. You can't. All you will find is my questioning larger hole sin theories.

Sort of like this headline proclaiming millions poisoned.

But if you wish to continue to think any form of dissent is apology for BP, that is certainly your free will.

Its unfortunate, though, because your desire to force some sort of consensus based on a popularity contest distracts from the alleged 'truth' you seem convinced you are uncovering.

Meanwhile, i'll comb through just about everything you folks post, and take the tidbits of good information and disregard all your emotional, sensational, reactionary speculation.

Be well, stay healthy.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by justadood

Originally posted by mrsdudara
reply to post by antar

Nonsense. Not True. Falsehood. Show just ONE post of mine claiming 'everyone is foolish'. You can't. All you will find is my questioning larger hole sin theories.

Sort of like this headline proclaiming millions poisoned.

But if you wish to continue to think any form of dissent is apology for BP, that is certainly your free will.

Its unfortunate, though, because your desire to force some sort of consensus based on a popularity contest distracts from the alleged 'truth' you seem convinced you are uncovering.

Meanwhile, i'll comb through just about everything you folks post, and take the tidbits of good information and disregard all your emotional, sensational, reactionary speculation.

Be well, stay healthy.

You are a member, YOU ARE you folks! I am emotional, I am reacting and responding, this IS sensational news, the whole point is to speculate as not a shred of truth can be found by those responsible or in a position of power to let the public in on the reports which affect marine and human life and that is a crime against all of us.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 09:25 PM
link   
OK I realize the EPA is not our friends, BUT I did go to their site to see what they say they are doing and to gather information, here is what I found:

EPA Response to BP Spill in the Gulf of Mexico

You are here: EPA Home EPA Response to BP Spill in the Gulf of Mexico Air Monitoring on Gulf Coastline
Air Monitoring on Gulf Coastline
EPA has observed odor-causing pollutants associated with oil on the shore in the gulf region at low levels. Some of these chemicals may cause short-lived effects like headache, eye, nose and throat irritation, or nausea. Some people may be able to smell several of these chemicals at levels well below those that would cause short-term health problems.

EPA is also conducting additional air monitoring for ozone and airborne particulate matter. The air monitoring conducted through July 21 has found levels of ozone and particulates ranging from the "good" to "unhealthy for sensitive groups" levels on EPA's Air Quality Index.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Learn about odors from the BP Oil Spill
To report an odor please call - 1-866-448-5816

EPA Response to BP Spill in the Gulf of Mexico

You are here: EPA Home EPA Response to BP Spill in the Gulf of Mexico Coastal Water Sampling
Coastal Water Sampling
INFORMATION FROM LATEST DATA: EPA surface water samples collected on July 14, and 15, along the Gulf Coast found no compounds exceeding chronic water benchmarks. These results include data for compounds found in dispersants in samples.

Surface water results collected May 21 through July 17, 2010 along the coast of Louisiana were measured for four of the chemicals associated with dispersants (2-Butoxyethanol, 2-Ethylhexyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, and Dioctyl sulfosuccinate) but did not detect them.
Timing for Data Posting
We are aware that oil is present on some beaches and marshes along the coastline and are collecting samples in or close to these areas. It takes several days from the point of collection to posting the data on the website so data posted may not reflect real-time conditions.

May 24: Statement by EPA Administrator Lisa P. Jackson from Press Conference on Dispersant Use in the Gulf of Mexico with U.S. Coast Guard Rear Admiral Landry (PDF) (10pp, 84K)
Audio of May 24 press conference call with EPA Administrator Lisa P. Jackson and USCG Rear Admiral Mary Landry to discuss dispersant use.

Audio can be found here:
www.epa.gov...

And the transcripts here:

www.epa.gov...

I dont understand why we cannot get a more recent update? Ok I am listening now...

I did not know that Halliburton was responsible???!!!

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

Antar you have been a member for a long time.......You know when there are those who come here since last year and disrupt threads through nonsense. Their goal is to put you on the defense......make others question the truth before their eyes.........

Its hard to do but just ignor the poster............this one for sure who has been on every BP thread attacking every OP since he joined on 6-10-10.............Zero (0) creditability he has with ATS members!!!

[edit on 24-7-2010 by Cloudsinthesky]

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 09:34 PM
link   
AS she talks she stumbles on Water and air quality, and does not continue...OMG!

We have put in place an extensive monitoring network to ensure that the
health of the air and water here – to ensure the health of the air and water here.
Excuse me. We have numerous stationary and mobile air monitors throughout
the region, including a mobile unit that I personally inspected and toured this
morning. To ensure the fullest level of transparency, all of the data we collect
is being posted on www.epa.gov/bpspill as soon as we gather and analyze it.
We are still deeply concerned about these things we don’t know. The longterm
effects on aquatic life are still unknown, and we must make sure that the
dispersants that are used are as non-toxic as possible. Those unknowns and
the lengthening period of this crisis are why we last week directed BP to look
for more effective, less toxic alternatives to their current dispersants. We felt
it was important to ensure that all possible options were being explored in the
hopes that we might minimize the environmental tradeoffs in whatever ways
possible.
It’s also why we have called on BP to be more transparent about their own
processes. We have directed them to share information with the American
people who certainly deserve to know what actions we are taking, which
brings me to the three points we are here to discuss with you all today.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Further on down in the meeting:

Admiral Mary Landry: Good afternoon, everyone, and thank you for coming to the call.
And I thank Administrator Jackson for her leadership and support which has
been there since day one. And I also thank the tireless members, the hours
and the tireless efforts that both the national response team and the regional
response team put towards making sure they could cross this threshold that
they did not cross lightly.
We have always had pre-approval for use of dispersants. Nobody ever
anticipated it would need to be used in this scale and scope. And as
Administrator Jackson said, our commitment to everyone is to make sure we
have the right science and the right analysis, and the right – we studied the
impacts and the effects this has on the environment.
We are in the crisis mode still, though, we are in a response that is very
significant and that is quite novel.
And that I’ve been in over 30 years, I’ve done pollution spills from ships that
have a certain capacity. do it from facilities on the dock that have a certain
capacity. We have never dealt with something where we have a well releasing
oil 5,000 feet below the water, below the surface to the water. And we also
have to make sure we emphasize to everyone that the situation we’ve been in
since day one is that this well could fail on any given day. And the entire
release, there could be a significantly more, a significantly larger amount that
could be released to the environment.

EPA
Moderator: Adora Andy
05-24-10/3:30 p.m. CT
Confirmation # 77895444
Page 6
And that has had us all from day one very aggressively positioned to fight
what we call a worst case scenario discharge. This is why we have almost
24,000 people at the national, regional, local, and right down to the
community based level involved. We have members of the private sector and
over $750 million has been spent to date on this response. Regardless of the
people and the money, it doesn’t make any of us feel good that our
environment is at risk. And that is what’s most important.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 09:57 PM
link   
For those that think the dispersants do no harm, listen to her, listen to FACT the planes WERE spreading Dispersant!

And then as we considered the use of subsea dispersant, crossing a threshold
that had not been envisioned when this pre-approval was signed, we
absolutely felt we had to engage the full national response team and all the
members of, whether it’s the state or local or scientific groups. Everybody
has huge equities involved in these decisions, and we really respect and
understand it.
So as public servants, we are here to commit to you that we absolutely are
trying to exercise these options very cautiously, very carefully, certainly
weighing in favor of burning, on the surface control, burning on the surface
when we can, certainly in favor of mechanical skimming, but when weather
when limitations take those tools away, we use dispersants.
In crossing this threshold for subsea, it’s been noted there were significant
tests that were done ahead of allowing that. And the only thing that gets us a
little peace of mind is that we know subsea injection requires much less
volume than surface dispersant. And we absolutely are working towards less
use of dispersants. And certainly, we are all eagerly awaiting the
interventions that will be attempted to secure this well this week.
EPA
Moderator: Adora Andy
05-24-10/3:30 p.m. CT
Confirmation # 77895444
Page 7
I’m going to pause without saying, Administrator Jackson has been down here
several times engaged in this fight right at the frontline and certainly has
applied pressure on BP. They hand-delivered a letter to us last night after her
meeting where they clearly understood Administrator Jackson was not
satisfied with the response they have given on the search for alternative
measures. And they’ve recommitted the continuing to search for an
alternative dispersant that is available, effective, and less toxic.
They’re also going to research and examine case studies. We know that
they’re trying to work with China on releasing some information on
dispersants there. They're looking worldwide at various products and they're
committed to minimizing as much as possible the use of dispersants. This is
their letter signed yesterday. I just have to let everyone know that as
operational leader in this response, I have to weigh and measure the tradeoff
associated with use of dispersants.
And while we go through this top kill procedure, it is certainly important to
allow for subsea injection while this top kill procedures are going on because
it's so critical. But, as I said, as I flew out over the site yesterday, I watched a
plane apply very little dispersant in a very controlled matter because we
actually audited to make sure they were sticking within the protocols. And we
saw significantly less surface dispersant applied yesterday based on the fact
five planes went up and did not apply dispersant because it was not
appropriate to do so.
So, we're going to stick to those controls and absolutely try to minimize the
impact and then we're going to ensure there's long term analysis and science
shared with everybody to understand the impact on this.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

Thank you. I just wish everyone here knew how serious this matter is. This is a college town and everyone is too busy drinking and partying to ever take a break and realize that we are in danger. At this point all i can do is pray.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 10:05 PM
link   
This is what I have said and suspected all along, that the 'contracts ' were prearranged back room deals to use correxit!

From the press conference above:

The other
disappointment I had was that there seemed to be a belief that because they
had a supply of Correxit, that was the reason not to necessarily order
something else. And if indeed we determine that there's another option out there, everything
we know about this response to date and everything the president has told us
to do is to plan for the worst. So, I think about needing to have dispersant on
hand a month from now rather than the month we just finished.

"Everything the President has told us to do is to plan for the worst"

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

Well I am sure this guy sleeps pretty good at night..........

www.muckety.com...

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Cloudsinthesky

Wow no kidding there! Looks like he went from the fire into the frying pan, lol

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

I am sure he does sleep well at night.......Board member for Nalco and BP ....the only one...........Lehman Brothers? .......It doesn't get more corrupt than that........

Forbes top 2000.......

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join