It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Censored Gulf news: People bleeding internally, millions poisoned says 'EPA whistleblower'

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by ridin2live

Do yourself a favor and hit "Thread" at the bottom of this post and actually read what I have posted and said before you go any further.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by darrman

Not to knock your bubble but that is corexit 9527 .....9500 is what’s being reported being used in the gulf. Only the EPA, NOAA, FDA and the State of Louisiana know what the main compounds that make up the sister to 9527 are…………

I will say that the team (scientist) I am working with say there are other dispersants being used other than corexit that are extremely toxic………….I have no other proof other than this is what I have been told…………..And that’s why we are doing water test!!!!!!!!!!

[edit on 24-7-2010 by Cloudsinthesky]

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by darrman

That was a very good find, read the whole thing. Not as safe as BP would like to say it is, no wonder the officials at the EPA are freaking over the correxit.

Thanks

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Cloudsinthesky

Actaully that was what I thought until reading the EPA report above, they are using both I believe. The amount is what has everyone freaking out.

Yes it was aproved but for nowhere the volume they have already dumped.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Governor Jindal declares State of Emergency; Oil could “enter coastal homes”, evacuation orders expected today

Gov. Bobby Jindal on Thursday declared a state of emergency… [The storm] was spending a lot of time over water, instead of land which would break it up. “It’s wise to prepare for a Category 1 hurricane, just in case,” the governor said…

The biggest worry, state officials said, is that winds and high tides would drive the Deepwater Horizon oil far up into Louisiana’s marshes, which serve as nurseries for much of the nation’s seafood. If that happens, it could also enter coastal homes and camps. “There’s a potential for winds and waves to drive oil inland,” Jindal said. … He said BP wil be held accountable for any damages caused by oil intrusion.

Agriculture Secretary Mike Strain instructed cattlemen along the coast to secure their livestock to prevent any exposure to oil…

www.floridaoilspilllaw.com...

Parishes with low-lying areas that usually flood during storms are expected to issue evacuation orders today as the disturbance moves closer to the state.

It is a good thing that it did not come to this, but when the well breaks free and the coast is littered with an endless amount of oil and dispersant during the coming hurricane season, I hate to think of the problems.

[edit on 24-7-2010 by antar]

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 01:54 AM
link   
This thread is a classic bait & switch. You took a rumor supposedly floating around the Kremlin that the russian president said that the american president said.......then you put these words as coming from the mouth of a EPA whistleblower. If you are going to pretend to present facts make sure that you verify your sources, the Kremlin does not speak for America.

[edit on 013131p://am3105 by debris765nju]

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by debris765nju

This is what I have said and suspected all along, that the 'contracts ' were prearranged back room deals to use corexit!

From the press conference above: (bottom of page 9)

The other
disappointment I had was that there seemed to be a belief that because they
had a supply of Corexit, that was the reason not to necessarily order
something else. And if indeed we determine that there's another option out there, everything
we know about this response to date and everything the president has told us
to do is to plan for the worst. So, I think about needing to have dispersant on
hand a month from now rather than the month we just finished.

"Everything the President has told us to do is to plan for the worst"

Debris, I am not trying to do anything here but raise the awareness level to the point where complacency does not cloud judgements.

There are a few people here on this thread who live in various areas of the Gulf region who would agree with your question and insist that everything is as normal as can be.

What I am concerned about is not what can be seen by the naked eye but what cannot be seen or smelled, or that the people are being denied the truth of, so I continue to search and look for any warning signs to prepare anyone who will listen to the potentials for a disaster in the future and for those who are swimming and in denial of the chemicals which could cause sickness and long term health problems in the future.

We do not know what has happened to the health and well being of the workers who were asked to go ONLY to the BP designated Doctors, we don't know much, but there are those that do know and that are learning just as everyone else as this story unfolds.

The two stories in the Op were sent to me via email from a trusted source, rather than making two separate threads I placed them together because it is my opinion that they are connected and valuable pieces of my investigation into this whole mess.

Thanks for your post.

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by debris765nju
If you are going to pretend to present facts make sure that you verify your sources, the Kremlin does not speak for America.

How many times do members here and everywhere else get a story and rush to create a thread before fully waiting to check the source? It happens all the time, its the nature of the beast when breaking news.

Sometimes you hit pay dirt and other times one must contract what was said and at other times like this thread, it has just enough truth to be left well enough alone and warrant further investigation to back the alligations and bring support to the opening statements.

My reputation here is one that speaks for itself, I am not out to hurt or scare anyone, I do however care deeply about humanity on all levels as well our Planet and the animal and plant kingdoms.

Everything is connected on a very deep level and deserve respect. respect has been lost and we are suffering because of the negligence on the part of global industrial devolution.

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by antar

Originally posted by debris765nju
If you are going to pretend to present facts make sure that you verify your sources, the Kremlin does not speak for America.

How many times do members here and everywhere else get a story and rush to create a thread before fully waiting to check the source? It happens all the time, its the nature of the beast when breaking news.

Sometimes you hit pay dirt and other times one must contract what was said and at other times like this thread, it has just enough truth to be left well enough alone and warrant further investigation to back the alligations and bring support to the opening statements.

My reputation here is one that speaks for itself, I am not out to hurt or scare anyone, I do however care deeply about humanity on all levels as well our Planet and the animal and plant kingdoms.

Everything is connected on a very deep level and deserve respect. respect has been lost and we are suffering because of the negligence on the part of global industrial devolution.

Wow. So you admit you raced to start a thread (for stars and flags??) instead of taking a bit of time to fact-check it first?

noted and ignored.

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Hey Antar, I do respect you and follow your threads with interest. My comment was about the wording you used. You scared the pants off me. I read what you posted then i went to Democracy Now! and read that too. I was exposed to agent orange in Viet Nam, it was DIOXIN then, its COREXIT now. I know what airborne chemicals can do to the human body. I also live in an area that gets a lot of rain from GOM especially during hurricane season.

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 11:43 AM
link   
I would run from the ocean right now.

I would run fast.

Line three.

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by antar

I've read what you posted and said.
Myself, I've had enough of this thread. I'm moving on to something real.

Ridin

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Was it you I intuited yesterday as having been in Viet nam? I know I said it to someone.
I am not here to scare anyone, just to help people keep in perspective what we all face right now with the BP spill. I want people to know that all is not well, not by a long shot, and to simply live their lives fully and with awareness.

U2 u me sometime and we can talk.

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by ridin2live

Fair enough, perhaps we will find common ground somewhere else on this huge forum, one thing for sure wewill always remember each other, Peace.

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Here are the latest stats from the EPA according to their testing.

www.epa.gov...

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Independent Water Samples Of The BP Gulf Oil Spill Contradict EPA Samples And Found To Be Highly Toxic

Oil/Water samples from Gulf…VERY TOXIC
Documentary film maker James Fox retrieved water samples from the BP Gulf Oil Spill and sent those water samples to a lab for independent analysis.

The analysis of the independent water samples of the BP Gulf Oil Spill showed that the concentration of the toxic chemical found in the water samples was over 150 times the lethal dosage for fish.

Furthermore the chemical that was detected at such high concentrations is only a minor ingredient of the neurotoxin pesticide.

That means that the level of Corexit in the water must be much higher.

According to the lab scientist who analyzed the water samples that indicates that the level of Corexit in the water is so astronomically high that in in fact poses a direct threat to human life.

Also BP Oil cleanup center on grand Island has ventilation filters on the tents:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1e81f96a9557.jpg[/atsimg]

Video:

http://(nolink)/2010/07/08/independent-water-samples-of-the-bp-gulf-oil-spill-contradict-epa-samples-and-found-to-be-highly-toxic/

[edit on 25-7-2010 by antar]

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 12:33 PM
link   

I read those facts to be clearly two separate, but related statements. One about the President of the United states as reported second hand and one set of information about a whistle blower from the EPA.

I don't think that counts as bait and switch, it is just having plenty of information available.

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 12:47 PM
link   

*JUST IN* Geochemist in Gulf says “When it rains, a lot of junk comes down from the particulate”

July 24th, 2010 at 11:38 PM
Share2619retweetGeochemist featured on PBS Newshour reports hydrocarbon remnants raining down near oil disaster

University of California Santa Barbara scientist and marine geochemistry expert Dr. David Valentine participated in a 10-day expedition to research the BP oil disaster.

Valentine noted that the area around the spill site “had a cloud of smoke hanging over it at all times”. The cloud was composed of surface burn smoke and the methane flair-up.

He said the burns form “one thick mass of clouds, and when it rains, a lot of junk comes down from the particulate“.

Read the full July 24, 2010 article on Dr. Valentine in the Santa Barbara Independent: Soot in the Sky, Gas in the Water

Here is a July 22, 2010 clip from PBS Newshour:

www.floridaoilspilllaw.com...

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   
ok just trying to embed the video posted above with no success. I urge you to watch the video from the link above. It is from a PBS piece and well worth checking out. No transcripts available yet.

[edit on 25-7-2010 by antar]

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   
This is BIG:
Matt Simmons Video:

www.washingtonpost.com...

You HAVE to watch this! Bloomberg cuts him off but youll get the picture.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join