It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Dulce Interview: Retired USAF Colonel Confirms Secret Military Installation at Dulce

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Good Day SS247,

Originally posted by sheepslayer247
reply to post by Frank Warren

I agree that this is an awesome subject! I understand that the author is sucessful and maybe does not need the money.....Then why didn't we have a complete interview?

Because he in fact, "is" writing a book. Additionally, I asked to publish the snippet (as explained above) because I thought it interesting; he in fact had removed it from his site.

Why wasn't the thread prefaced with a warning that the interview would be cut short in order to tease us into buying a book? As you said, he doesn't need the money.

Frankly, because I didn't think about it, and I felt there was "ample," interesting content for discussion. Moreover, if you read the thread this fact is made known in the very second comment (and then some). All that said, your point is taken, and corrected at TUC.

Just as the interview was about to get to the real meat and potatoes, we are whisked away to buy the book! If your intent was to stir up conversation....then why not give us the complete interview? Why? Because it is an attempt to profit from the traffic and interests of people on ATS.

Once again, you exhibit your "foot and mouth disease" through ad hominem attacks about facts and people you are ignorant of. I have have no dog in this race, nor do I profit from anything. As for Sanchez, his book isn't available and won't be for some time, and when the time comes, if he breaks even it will be a miracle!

I say again, if you can't participate in a positive way, or if this thread is distasteful to you--go to the next thread.

This is a perfect example of why I do not frequent other sites similer to ATS. There are people who tease inquiring minds into reading articles and then they ask them to purchase something. I have only been a member for a short time, but I have been an avid reader for years.

I have NEVER read a thread that cut short the information to sell a book. It is not an attack, just a complete let-down. I would love to have a conversation on the subject but all the info wasn't available.

Then my advice is "don't punish yourself."

Cheers,,
Frank

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 04:35 PM
link   

I am not trying to be negative or ungrateful to anyone. I enjoy reading about such topics and theories that abound surrounding it. But this thread was started specifically regarding this interview. There are many threads discussing Dulce but I was under the impression that we would discuss the interview.

And....no complete interview. So what am I to discuss? His credentials? Ok, very impressive. I am thrilled to get my hands on this complete interview, or book, when it is available. But I cannot comment on an interview that really divulges nothing because it is incomplete.

Once again, I state that I am not trying to be negative, I was only expecting an interview. If I am wrong, I'm wrong, but I was excited to read this thread only to be let down. I apologize for any inconvenience.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Flux8

FLUX8! You make a great point.

I also checked around and there are more than one college/university in Placer County and the (close) surrounding areas.

Chapman University
William Jessup University
Carrington College Sacramento
Cal State Sacramento
University of California Davis
University of Phoenix Sacramento Valley
National University Sacramento

And I found others too. Also, we have to consider this: how many professors live in the city or county where they also teach? The answer I can think of is "not many". When I went to school I remember lots of my teachers drove in from MILES AWAY.

I hope this story IS REAL. Does anyone know anything else about the author?

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Mr. Warren

I am inclined to believe that this interview really took place. The detail offered so far is really really really solid.

At first I questioned one thing about it (just one little detail), it is when he called the area a desert. Now I've been to northern new mexico for many years to ski with my uncle. And there isn't much snow in the DESERT. BUT!!! I talked to my uncle last night and he told me outright that northern new mexico is often called the "Desert High Terrain". And he is right...

I guess I am just trying to be VERY CAREFUL before I buy the book. But I like your site, the author's site and I am like you, very intrigued!

THX

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by SaosinEngaged

SaosinEngaged...

If the Dulce Base exists, it would be the perfect location. Reservation land means no questions asked. Probably no records kept by the local tribe. No one would question traffic in or out of the area.

Are there aliens? Maybe. Why would they live here on earth? That is the question I want to know. As for genetic engineering on humans, I think there are lots of arguments in favor of that.

I think this could finally be the real confession we've been looking for. I visited Frank Warren's site and saw the article (snippet), okay - it is not all there. But that does not mean its not worth looking into.

Norio Hayakawa is a known DULCE investigator. I heard him on C2C, Pippin, Veritas, and UFO Hunters.

I'm just saying, "I like where this is going."

THX

[edit on 26-7-2010 by ufo_superhero]
Misspelled the word (Base)

[edit on 26-7-2010 by ufo_superhero]

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Frank, why do you color your face like that? My mom says you are handsome and should not cover your face WITH COLORIZATION. What is up with that?

Also, when will the book be out? Is there more to the interview? Who is this author? Does he work with Norio Hayakawa?

I NEVER HEARD OF HIM. That is what bothers me the most.

THX

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by freelance_zenarchist

Ahhh Frank you are such a tease.

A classic Frank Warren article thread.

"Hey look everybody, I found an article that says that Mr.X says that so and so is true..."

No offense Frank. But how many vaguely sourced article threads do we have to endure here.

Post a picture of something someday, pleeeeeeeaaaase.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Read the entire interview in the upcoming book "UFO Highway" by author, researcher Anthony F. Sanchez.

I can get the entire truth for just $19.95.

First of all, if you are plugging his book, just be honest and say so...

Secondly, the person in the interview, despite not giving out his name, gave out enough info to where he could easily be identified by any number of individuals who worked with him.

Third, why are just supposed to take Sanchez' word for it? He apparently forked out all this dough for a polygraph and forgot to bring a tape recorder to the interview.

Priceless.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by ufo_superhero

how many professors live in the city or county where they also teach? The answer I can think of is "not many".

Hi ufo_superhero, good digging!
However I don't think we need to worry too much about where the Professor lives. That's if he is even a Professor, he may be a senior lecturer/lecturer. I think we need to focus on who teaches the specified subject within the Universities you have identified and narrow it down from there.

My only concern is this: I work for a large University in the Midlands (UK), although I teach there and have a desk there, I work for an outside company. So I am not officially on the Universities books as an employee. Therefore it would make myself difficult to trace.

I wonder if any of our fellow ATSers went to any of these institutions and could identify possible candidates for our whistleblower?

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by NightVision

Secondly, the person in the interview, despite not giving out his name, gave out enough info to where he could easily be identified by any number of individuals who worked with him.

Hi Nightvision, I agree with you on this one. If you have given out this information, either A, you want to be found and your story holds water, or B, you are stupid enough to have your whole story blown and you loose all credibility.

Witness testimonies can be quite easy to verify. Reality Uncovered seem to be leading the way with this within Ufology and I applaud the way they do it. Richard Theilmann is the perfect example. Link to article here.

Great Avatar by the way!

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Would be great if the author hadn't decided to put a price on the truth.

Things like this ie exposing the truth & the lies told by the government should not come with a price tag, it only serves as a detriment to the truth movement and in the end only helps those we are trying to fight against to get the truth

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by NightVision

Hey, where does it say he did not tape the stuff? I'm thinking he may have taped it. Are you sure about that?

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Discotech

Discotech...

I hate that too. It really pisses me off when they tease you and then CHARGE for the dang info. But, many times when I ask the author directly, (AND I HAVE) they say its for recouping costs they expended during development of the book, like TRAVEL, PAY-TO-TALK individuals (remember Bill Uhouse?) and other stuff mostly business related. And I do know that guys like this don't really make a dime, and are lucky to break even.

We'll just need to wait it out and see where this one goes.

Does anyone know what JOHN LEAR is saying about all of this???

THX

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Evenin' ufo_superhero,

Originally posted by ufo_superhero

Mr. Warren

I am inclined to believe that this interview really took place. The detail offered so far is really really really solid.

At first I questioned one thing about it (just one little detail), it is when he called the area a desert. Now I've been to northern new mexico for many years to ski with my uncle. And there isn't much snow in the DESERT. BUT!!! I talked to my uncle last night and he told me outright that northern new mexico is often called the "Desert High Terrain". And he is right...

I guess I am just trying to be VERY CAREFUL before I buy the book. But I like your site, the author's site and I am like you, very intrigued!

THX

Having met Anthony, and knowing his background, I do in fact believe what he is saying in regards to interviewing the witness etc.; I have asked Anthony to share some additional information and he has agreed, so stay tuned.

Cheers,
Frank

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by ufo_superhero:

I think this could finally be the real confession we've been looking for.

I agree. The information about the Dulce base already out there is absolutely fascinating, but it's scattered, occasionally contradictory, and marred by claims of disinformation.

My interest was certainly piqued by the interview, and Sanchez's website makes some big claims -- i.e. finally revealing who actually operates the base.

To address those skeptical: (Giving Colonel X the benefit of the doubt--) Yes, it seems the background info and context Colonel X provided would be enough for him to be identified by -- I don't know -- 10 or so people who worked very closely with him 30 years ago. Maybe. And even if they could and did identify him based on that excerpt, what would they do about it? In what way would it benefit them to tell the government (or whoever) what he's doing? That's assuming they still have contacts in the right places. And it's assuming they're still alive. And that they read ATS and/or The UFO Chronicles. Basically, what I mean is this: by not giving his name, but by giving his story he leaves himself open to only a very, very slim chance of being identified and or prosecuted/persecuted. If he did give his name, though, he'd be open to all kinds of negatives: hate mail, harassment, general skepticism and persecution directed at him from a multiplicity of directions.

He's a professor. Look where Michael E. Salla -- a man with a PhD and a good academic record -- is now: nowhere. Because he published Exopolitics. You lose much of your cache in the academic world when you admit to believing in and/or being involved with extraterrestrials. So, it makes perfect sense to me why the Colonel would want to have his identity not disclosed.

But, because of this, Sanchez does leave himself open to criticisms relating to transparency and credibility.

Either way, I'm curious to read the full interview. Dulce is a subject I'm very fascinated by and this interview promises to set a lot of the record straight. I tend to believe that these kinds of whistleblowers and those who publish their stories are on the level. If people are just out to get money, there are easier/more lucrative options available. I'd of course rather not have to pay to read it, but this interview seems promising. I look forward, at least, to a review once it comes out (to see if the book's worth purchasing).

So, thanks for posting Mr. Warren. Do you have any idea when the book is slated to come out? Looking forward for a further excerpt from the interview. Hope you get permission to post it

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by B.X.Thompson

B.X. I agree with you on this. There has to be something there. I read Dennis Balthaser and Richard Sauder's books on underground bases and if you pay attention, the plausibility that something exists is very high. But not just a DULCE, in lots of other places too. I heard that in 2003 they took ground penetrating radar up there, students from University of NM, and they were told to leave. This was from a person who lives nearby in Chama NM who I have known for a long time. He says it was in the paper there. So we need to ask, why would students be told to go away? Interesting...

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Frank, I visited the UFO highway website and read the interview (at least what is there so far). But do you know if there is any proof that will come out? Is Norio writing this with Sanchez? It looks like Norio is in the book. I'm just getting impatient and want to know more. You seem to know him, has he shown you proof???

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by sheepslayer247

I agree with your post and really like your signature.

I collect quotes and yours just got snatched.

Thank you.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 08:42 AM
link   
I find this comment after the excerpt rather telling....

"Fantasy. Incredible. First of all, officers involved in Top Secret operations carry their knowledge to the grave (unless info is unclassified--that this apparently is not). The mythical Colonel X could be readily identified (if he existed) from the data provided, and media follow-up would be evident.

Military officers are always subject to recall and prosecution for unauthorized disclosures, that probably is reason enough to discredit this piece. (I was a USAF Major, too.) Incidentally, no one who works for or with CIA wants the fact known."

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by FosterVS

Exactly... me too, I feel the same way. that is why I wan't to read the rest of the interview. There has to be something else driving this person to talk. Why would Phil Schneider talk knowing he was being chased, eventually ending up dead from strangling himself, despite only have one useful hand?

This story intrigues me.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join