It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Dulce Interview: Retired USAF Colonel Confirms Secret Military Installation at Dulce

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 07:52 PM
link   
admin edit: After significant research by Frank Warren, et-al, this entire story has been debunked and proven a hoax.

Greetings Forumerions,

At my request, researcher Anthony Sanchez allowed me to publish the following:

This interview was held at a private residence in Placer County, CA. on January 6th, 2010 conducted by researcher Anthony F. Sanchez, with a retired USAF Colonel to recall the events surrounding a classified 1979 incident which took place at Dulce, NM. This includes details involving (Colonel X) who was assigned to Dulce as part of a special Medical Detachment where he learned the history and circumstances surrounding the 1940 Dulce Discovery event; a harrowing event, as claimed by the Colonel, filled with many intriguing details, which have never been revealed to the public before.

Please note, in my query to Anthony re the vetting of "Colonel X" he replied:

1. I have copies of his DD Form 214, Discharge Papers and Separation Documents (DD-214, DD214) from the National Personnel Records Center.

2. I had him submit to two polygraph examinations of which he passed both.

3. I know the university he teaches at today, and visited him at his office, on campus.

4. I have his email, his wifes email and their phone number.

5. I have a photo of his DSD-3 security badge he wore as part of the unit he served in at the Dulce Facility.

6. And (you) have his "IP address" as he has visited your site

The rest of the story . . .

edit on 8-30-2011 by Springer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 08:24 PM
link   

[End of excerpt...]

* Special Thanks To Anthony Sanchez

Read the entire interview in the upcoming book "UFO Highway" by author, researcher Anthony F. Sanchez.

Ahhh Frank you are such a tease.

What are your thoughts on the interview?
Do you think there's an underground base at Dulce?

[edit on 22-7-2010 by freelance_zenarchist]

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Interesting story.
The link, however only provides a portion of the interview, then states we should buy a book for the rest. A bit frustrating.
Am I missing something, or this just a teaser link to sell a book?

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Interesting story, though obviously this is being used to sell the book. However lets hope TPTB don't visit some of these men and silence them before any additional info can be put out.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 09:05 PM
link   
What the hell? It's only an excerpt?

Thanks a lot.

Why should people have to pay for important information like this? Just post it all for the world to see...

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Hahahaha.

"Listen to this! But wait....before I tell you anything, buy the book!"

No thanks. I tend to believe people more when they aren't trying to make a buck off their "top secret" knowledge.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Hi FZ,

I'm skeptical of course, and I have a friend/colleague who has camped out twice on the Archuleta Mesa for 3-4 days (total) and scoured the area as best as possible in the time allotted; he is adamant that there is nothing out of the ordinary there, other then the remains of a (documented) mining operation. Remnants of the mining operation were abandoned there; rail cars (narrow gauge), rails, tunnels were witnessed. Later, another friend flew over In a Husky STAL) and verified that the abandoned equipment could be seen from the air.

In fact, when UFO Hunters confirmed the episode on Dulce, it was said friend that they contacted to be on, and go to Dulce to participate in said episode. He politely declined.

That said, I've met with Anthony, and he seems like an upstanding young man, and I believe what he is telling me in regards to what he knows about the witness.

The plot thickens . . .

Cheers,
Frank

An after thought: Important to note, that Anthony had removed the snippet from his site; I thought the story interesting, particularly since the witness is in close proximity to me, and I asked him to publish the short narrative. In other words he wasn't attempting to push his book.

[edit on 22-7-2010 by Frank Warren]

Mod Edit: Removed large quote]

[edit on 2010/7/22 by GradyPhilpott]

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 10:49 PM
link   

We finally learn who really operates the secret facility and how Phil Schneider and Paul Bennewitz related as key figures involved in the enigmatic events leading up to the 1979 Battle of Dulce.
UFO Highway

It seems like the 'dark side of ufology' is back once more. The Battle of Dulce links back to the claims of John Lear and Bill Cooper. As the blurb cites Schneider and Bennewitz, the 'retired USAF Colonel' will inevitably paint a dark picture of alien occupation, treachery and the torture of captured humans.

His guaranteed anonymity signals uncheckable accounts and sources.

Time will tell if the Colonel is real and has an interesting story. Right now, my inner cynic is predicting references to Nazis, evil greys and covert special forces being despatched across international borders to retrieve crashed UFOs and have skirmishes with the evil bastards.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 10:51 PM
link   
5MaveN5, XxZenTruthxX, Diplomat, SaosinEngaged,

There's no doubt the Mr. Sanchez is a capitalist; if he can make a buck off a UFO book, then god bless him! (He'll be on a very, very short list).

That said, Sanchez isn't a voice in the dark, although he's protecting his witness ( which is SOP in Ufology), he has put "himself" in the public domain.

For me, the question(s) is: if Sanchez has verified the witness' bona fides as he says, and I have no reason to doubt him (Sanchez); then what would the motivation be for a successful professor at a University or college, with a verified military background lie (not forgetting the polygraphs)?

Cheers,
Frank

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Evenin, Kandinsky

. . . It seems like the 'dark side of ufology' is back once more. The Battle of Dulce links back to the claims of John Lear and Bill Cooper. As the blurb cites Schneider and Bennewitz, the 'retired USAF Colonel' will inevitably paint a dark picture of alien occupation, treachery and the torture of captured humans.

His guaranteed anonymity signals uncheckable accounts and sources.

Time will tell if the Colonel is real and has an interesting story. Right now, my inner cynic is predicting references to Nazis, evil greys and covert special forces being despatched across international borders to retrieve crashed UFOs and have skirmishes with the evil bastards.

Let us hope that this is not the destination we're headed . . ..

Cheers,
Frank

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 11:25 PM
link   
This is crap!

I clicked on this link to read an interview, only to be teased like this is a bad Google advertisement.

I understand that people need to make a living but that's what individual websites are for. ATS is a free flow of information and shame on you for using and abundance of traffic, and people willing to read a story such as this, to make a dollar or generate S&F's..

Capitalism my arse!

[edit on 22-7-2010 by sheepslayer247]

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 11:33 PM
link   
*cough*bs*coughcough*

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 12:34 AM
link   
He lives in Placer county?
Well, the only university reasonably close enough to Placer county would be Sac State. If he's still employed there then take your pick of possible candidates...
www.csus.edu...
www.csus.edu...

I looked into it a bit and there's a few on there with AF backgrounds and age appropriate, so who knows. I'm not a very good internet researcher though. It's possible he doesn't work for a university but a JC instead.

Perhaps he is getting older and just wants the story to be told, even if it means professional suicide. He may be tenured and doesn't give a darn. Then again, maybe it's a scam?

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Evenin' SS247

Originally posted by sheepslayer247
This is crap!

I clicked on this link to read an interview, only to be teased like this is a bad Google advertisement.

I understand that people need to make a living but that's what individual websites are for. ATS is a free flow of information and shame on you for using and abundance of traffic, and people willing to read a story such as this, to make a dollar or generate S&F's..

Capitalism my arse!

[edit on 22-7-2010 by sheepslayer247]

Assuming you're addressing me; I posted the complimentary paragraph(s) & external link here as I felt the story/content, ample in quantity, interesting & worthy of intelligent conversation.

The author, Anthony Sanchez "is a successful software consultant for the State of California through his own company, Matrix Innovative Systems Inc., he has been employed for 16 years as a Software Engineer working for 3Com, Intel, Acer, Netscape Communications, and Hewlett Packard performing high level software development supporting scientific engineering and business intelligence projects."

In short, he fairs a bit better then "making a living," and certainly doesn't need the headache of a UFO book for the pittance of revenue brought in on average.

Additionally, if you think ATS is a "free flow of information" you are sadly mistaken, as any of the owners would readily confirm!

Finally, I have been a member of this forum since 2007, and a friend to ATS much longer--my only intent when I post is to stimulate intelligent conversation! If you can't participate in that manner, and or your only desire is to hurl ad hominem attacks--please ignore this thread.

Cheers,
Frank

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 02:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Frank Warren

is this what you call "throwing the book" at us?

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 02:36 AM
link   
I have grown intolerant of these "profiteers" that provide no evidence rather a receipt THANKS FOR BUYING MY BOOK types. Seems the truth is sold more often then it is told. And all these insiders and whistle blowers have aspirations of being a writer full time. You know it worked for L Ron Hubbard and look how that one turned out lol.

I really want it NOT to be true, but something tells me if TPTB want to keep a lid on it this bad for this long ET may not be the kind that eat recces rather human children and the whole new world order draconion nazi rumors may be more real than we think it is. And i have yet to find how Phil Schnieder lost half his hand and his so called suicide could have been done.

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 03:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Unknown Soldier

I really want it NOT to be true, but something tells me if TPTB want to keep a lid on it this bad for this long ET may not be the kind that eat recces rather human children and the whole new world order draconion nazi rumors may be more real than we think it is. And i have yet to find how Phil Schnieder lost half his hand and his so called suicide could have been done.

I think you can rest easily. If we look at the claims made by Phil Schneider, John Lear and Bill Cooper...Doty... their realities fall apart.

Take Schneider. He said his dad took part in the Philadelphia Experiment. It never happened and is considered a hoax by most who've studied it. He claimed 'black technology' advances 40 years for every calendar year! Do the math. From 1945, it would mean black technology is somewhere along the lines of Type II civilisation! Thousands of years advanced. He described vast tunnels being created by lasers and advanced shuttles travelling at Mach 2. He claimed earthquakes were man-made and that AIDS was invented to kill off the population.

He claimed all this by proclamation and without a shred of evidence. He didn't even have evidence of attending college. The guy was a liar.

I compare him to Bill Cooper for offering the same horrendous world-view of paranoia and evil aliens. DUMBS full of aliens doing NAZI experiments on babies. He shared the same claims to being a 'Patriot' and certain fans consider them both as martyrs...murdered by the dark forces.

It's interesting, to me, that the 'dark side of ufology' took off in the late 80s and revolved around such a small number of people. I believe there's an element of insanity in the people concerned. Over and above that, it's intriguing to know if these elaborate stories were cooked up for personal gain or represented disinformation for a different agenda?

It's possible this Colonel represents another facet of the dark side. The association to Schneider and Bennewitz is quite a flag. On the other hand, Frank's right to be open-minded and without expressing an opinion either way. We'll have to wait until the reviews come out.

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 04:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Flux8

Thanks for the post Frank, I've always been interested in Dulce, but have remained sceptical. Shame there isn’t more to the excerpt.

Flux8, you make a good point, if this former USAF Colonel wanted to remain anonymous from his previous employers and the US Government don't you think he has given enough away for him to be traced very quickly?

I'm sure the Guys at Reality Uncovered will get to the bottom of this if it is a hoax. SERPO/UN Disclosure anyone??

[edit on 23-7-2010 by Welsh_Mulder]

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Mornin' WM,

Originally posted by Welsh_Mulder
reply to post by Flux8

Thanks for the post Frank, I've always been interested in Dulce, but have remained sceptical. Shame there isn’t more to the excerpt.

Your welcome. I asked Anthony to allow me to publish the snippet and he complied; currently, I am hopeful he will divulge more.

Flux8, you make a good point, if this former USAF Colonel wanted to remain anonymous from his previous employers and the US Government don't you think he has given enough away for him to be traced very quickly?

My answer is "yes!"

I'm sure the Guys at Reality Uncovered will get to the bottom of this if it is a hoax. SERPO/UN Disclosure anyone??

[edit on 23-7-2010 by Welsh_Mulder]

Although my favorite Sagan quote is below (on the signature line), the more familiar one is "still" the gold standard:

"Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence."

Cheers,
Frank

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Frank Warren

I agree that this is an awesome subject! I understand that the author is sucessful and maybe does not need the money.....Then why didn't we have a complete interview?

Why wasn't the thread prefaced with a warning that the interview would be cut short in order to tease us into buying a book? As you said, he doesn't need the money.

Just as the interview was about to get to the real meat and potatoes, we are whisked away to buy the book! If your intent was to stir up conversation....then why not give us the complete interview? Why? Because it is an attempt to profit from the traffic and interests of people on ATS.

This is a perfect example of why I do not frequent other sites similer to ATS. There are people who tease inquiring minds into reading articles and then they ask them to purchase something. I have only been a member for a short time, but I have been an avid reader for years.

I have NEVER read a thread that cut short the information to sell a book. It is not an attack, just a complete let-down. I would love to have a conversation on the subject but all the info wasn't available.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join