It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amazing grey picture captured!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 10:21 PM
link   
This is ridiculous, this is the crap that gets pushed in the faces of the public and gets the UFO community ridiculed. Seriously, find something better to do than construct poor cardboard cut-outs and even poorer stories. The internet has always been a cesspool, and now its really beginning to leak into this site at a steady rate...

[edit on 24-7-2010 by theQuest]

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Do people make money doing this ?

How anyone can believe that the photo is legit is beyond me, I laughed out loud when I saw it, so comical and clearly fake

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 10:39 PM
link   
What surprises me is that this thread has not been moved to the hoax folder.
2nd line.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 12:01 AM
link   
is this a joke? it looks like a 90's halloween costume

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Seiko

DUH! Maybe all aliens stand like that (with a gangsta lean!)
2nd line!

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Im sorry but these just look odd, like a 1 dimensional hologram, they look flat... and ghost like... think these are fake in my opinion.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by justjoemusic

Correct. They are faked photo's posted by a fake member who takes personal delight in making monkeys out of the people who comment on these pictures.

A nasty business indeed.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   
I sat in total disbelief for a minute that someone would post something this bad. Haven't seen quality this poor in twenty years since the old hub cap on a string where the string was still visible. At least the hub cap had more dimension to it. Yeah, I have to say its a bad joke.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 09:04 PM
link   
The images in this one are way better.

I mean, the first two: my guess is a plastic spoon with alien eyes drawn on (possibly black magic marker) then waved in front of the camera very fast. The last one is definitely a flashlight being shined on the wall, using two fingers as shadow puppets to make the eyes. That one made me lol.

Thanks for posting these. Was a good laugh.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Lowki's avatar is very close, closest I've seen for one of the types, though in reality color is variable. And their bodies are very much thinner, frailer, seeming, don't think they're really frail. Height of the ones that look like this, roughly 4 1/2 feet tall. Found the head to be finer, slightly narrower, long, hairless, eyes, slightly smaller but still big, lenses.

All greys aren't grey. I guess its a suit or even a bot, kind of suit. But are they all bots? Don't have a clue. Here is a color that is lighter than the one I am talking about. His color is more akin to under the eyes in this pic, but it was night time.
here

But not the face, more like Lowki's avatar.

The photos shown in the OP, don't look like anything I've seen.

[edit on 11-8-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by UFOmaster

Yeah this guy really does have some amazing stuff

Here the "UFO" appears to be a little higher over the car, and smaller. It appears to be made up of light-balls, perhaps revolving inside a light-ring?

"UFO #3," Robbert turns toward Roy & "UFO" now seems to be directly over Roy's head.

UFOs" #53, #54. Is this a shadow of "UFO" in lower left corner of photo?

www.bltresearch.com...

LOL

This guy is a modern day Billy Meier

Using the same tricks plus the kitchen light reflection was utter FAIL lmao

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by UFOmaster

Why do I even open threads titled like this....... Just once I am expecting a HD quality movie or photo that's totally in focus.

**Bashes head into wall***

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Seriously, why hasn't this been moved to the hoax bin yet? I just don't believe the mods haven't seen this thread yet...

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 11:34 PM
link   
I get about %90 comedy gold out of this board and about %10 knowledge anymore

This is a blurred paper cut out

I was wondering how the first photo was hoaxed. I seen it a while back thought it looked like a ghost photo. Because greys do not look quite like that at least "someone close to me says" Not like they come over for tea and sit on the sofa with the clicker.

Hello Stan Romaneck

Originally posted by Unity_99
Lowki's avatar is very close, closest I've seen for one of the types, though in reality color is variable. And their bodies are very much thinner, frailer, seeming, don't think they're really frail. Height of the ones that look like this, roughly 4 1/2 feet tall. Found the head to be finer, slightly narrower, long, hairless, eyes, slightly smaller but still big, lenses.

I believe you. A close person to me agrees. He said the first photo looks kind of like the talls but eyes are too narrow and tilted less at that angle. This person is reliable and i have no reason to doubt him when he describes the greys.

[edit on 11-8-2010 by Unknown Soldier]

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Unknown Soldier

But the thing is they're suits of some kind. The greys are not necessarily all greys. I don't know if only the ones we call biological or bots are not grey under their suits, or if the grey ones are the robot types, and the tall whites, I don't recall specifically. But others have told me of whiter looking ones. In the presence of a real bot, ie non biological, I can't describe the alarm/panic. Thats the stuff you would tell them to keep blocked if you were in regression.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

But the thing is they're suits of some kind. The greys are not necessarily all greys. I don't know if only the ones we call biological or bots are not grey under their suits, or if the grey ones are the robot types, and the tall whites, I don't recall specifically. But others have told me of whiter looking ones. In the presence of a real bot, ie non biological, I can't describe the alarm/panic. Thats the stuff you would tell them to keep blocked if you were in regression.

Well in my research there are the small ones group A "some kind of artificial/biological" and then the talls are the biological group B. But not all greys have the black almond eyes. The Travis Walton and the Hill abduction type greys "if same" had human like eyes but huge and had some different characteristics group C. Then there is the mantis like group "Allagash 5 case" for instance group D. So there is more than one group doing these abductions at least 4 main groups historically. I still think they are time travelers or inter dimensional perhaps Astral beings rather than Alien in the aspect from another planet in this galaxy. The person i know has had several instances of missing time and not always while at home.

Are you talking about the hybrids ? Or tall whites? Im still unsure if those are the same. The thing about these abductors is they avoid informing the abductee where they are from or who/what they are basically. This is the biggest mystery.

[edit on 12-8-2010 by Unknown Soldier]

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 01:01 AM
link   

The lenses, those dark classical eyes are lenses So what is underneath? I think they have biological looking eyes, but its not something that comes to me, and for some reason the longer fingers, well the surgical bot, type doesnt always have long "fingers", but a little more of a frightening look. The nonsurgical fingers are sticky.

I do recall, a preying mantis, its not clear, the glimpse of this room is clear, in the part where the children are, and some kind of panels with computers or similar. The preying mantis is either that, or a similar type of grey, but very old, he was an elder. I still think he was a preying mantis, and my 19 year old son, saw a video on youtube and when it showed them he looked startled and said, he recalled that.

[edit on 12-8-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 01:08 AM
link   
It looks like a paper cut out. How could anyone think that is an amazing picture?

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 01:14 AM
link   
I know a woman that has had the mantis types and artificial group abductions as a kid. She said they were like the royalty ironically. The is another guy i talked to that said the mantis in his abductions were the over seers basically the same thing. Seems the mantis and the talls are related but not the same.

The "person close to me" I will call him Bob, had the short robotic or artificial like greys in abductions and has seen the talls too. They could all be the same group in variation. The person said they had 4 fingers and the ends of the fingers were kind of like suction cups but with like pads on the ends. He has not had an abduction since the late 90's. He had his knee swell up a few years ago and had a CT scan taken. He has a BB like object in his knee. It is till there. Said his doctor acted indifferent about it, thinks his doctor knows what it is if you know what im saying. I dont think he is a paranoid person he is real down to earth.

As for the lenses i have always suspected that too.

Bob has regressive memories and is too afraid to go under hypnosis

Anyway kind of off topic so i will save this for a proper thread

[edit on 12-8-2010 by Unknown Soldier]

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Those almost look like projections.

Those are as fake as Milli Vanili.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join