It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amazing grey picture captured!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by UFOmaster

Yeah this guy really does have some amazing stuff

Here the "UFO" appears to be a little higher over the car, and smaller. It appears to be made up of light-balls, perhaps revolving inside a light-ring?

"UFO #3," Robbert turns toward Roy & "UFO" now seems to be directly over Roy's head.

UFOs" #53, #54. Is this a shadow of "UFO" in lower left corner of photo?

www.bltresearch.com...

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 04:29 AM
link   
My goodness, this person likes a hoax but they are so awfully BAD, the close to the camera to make it big trick was used in Close Encounters and a darn sight better!

I think he missed out on an Action Man when he was a kid...

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 05:48 AM
link   
So pictures like this end up in the Hoax forum?

If so im off down there to see if i can find some other little gems like this to entertain me - I havent laughed so much in ages!

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by UFOmaster

Anyhow, the story swirls around a 24-year-old Dutchman named Robbert (two b's, please) van den Broeke of Hoeven, Holland, and his family, which consists of parents and at least two sisters, living in a middle-class house. Interacting with this group is Nancy Talbott, of "BLT Research, Inc.", who visits the family annually for relatively long periods of time, and is obviously intrigued by the strange goings-on there,

www.martiansgohome.com...

[edit on 22-7-2010 by UFOmaster]

Why do I bother opening threads on this site anymore?

C'mon! This is like those kids programs I used to watch when I was a toddler, that would teach you how to make cut out figures using paper and plastic scissors (always ask mam or dad to help you ue the scissors though!)

I mean, really, do you honestly think that this cut out piece of paper could actually be a living being?!!

It's infuriating!!

For me these are the real deal! I have analyzed myself and see no indication of photo manipulation! These need to be taken seriously imo! But the skeptics will never believe anything... Maybe this Alien is swamp gas?

Oh yeah?

You've "analyzed" them, have you? Tell us how!

Tell us exactly what you did to "analyse" them and come to the conclusion that thee laughable prints are legitimate photo's of an extra terrestrial entity.

[edit on 23-7-2010 by triplesod]

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 01:02 PM
link   

reply to post by Jonko

Is he?

Maybe you believe this because of dis info?

This guy has some amazing stuff and his stories are intriguing. We have both had similar experience which makes it all the more genuine.

Ha!

Yep, that's right. The reason we can only see a laughably poorly made hoax is because we've all been brainwashed, you though, you are special! You can see clearly. You are far too intelligent and strong minded to have let "them" brainwash you!

Seriously, what is your connection with this Robbert guy? I don't know anything about him. Never heard of him before but he seems to have a very bad name in UFOlogy. Are you Robbert? I mean, you must have something to do with these pictures, there must be some connection to you. Or am I giving your intelligence too much credit, when the truth is simply that you are very simple minded, which is why you believe this and take somebody's word for it, without any critical thought.

Oh well, all the best of luck for your future! You're really going to need it, if you really do suffer such an incredible lack of intelligence!

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 01:11 PM
link   

That's not even an amazing pic of the guys living room. Thanks for this, I haven't laughed this hard in a while!!!!!

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 01:14 PM
link   
I just crapped my pants cause that faked the hell out of me..

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by KILL_DOGG

That's not even an amazing pic of the guys living room. Thanks for this, I haven't laughed this hard in a while!!!!!

Me too. Pretty funny... looks like a picture a Squirrel with DS would draw..

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 01:19 PM
link   
These are not good pictures.

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 01:35 PM
link   
I have an amazing cardboard cutout of Salma Hayek

Sadly, no amount of wishing or crappy photography makes it real either

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 01:42 PM
link   
First I was like

Then I was like

And finally I was like

Seriously, amazing? Hardly, mmm cardboard cutout by the looks.

- Phoenix

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 03:32 PM
link   
This looks so fake it has to be a bad joke. I expected something, but this is even worse than Billy Meier's work and Dr. Greer's cactus alien in the dark and that says alot.

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Get real.

These are the worst images I have ever seen.

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   
There aren't any Aliens visiting us, its all a conspiracy designed to make anyone coming in contact with Black Ops aircraft to be ridiculed into submission.

Unfortunately the program is still running after 60 years and maybe out of control in some compartmentalized sectors that are devoid of over sight. Hence the possibility of certain departments going to some extreme lengths to perpetuate the mythology....such as drugging and implanting memories via hypnosis.

Not to say they cannot exist in the vast Universe but the fact remains all this stuff is a modern play on ancient fears that drive humans to conform.

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

dude, thanks for that. you sometimes overlook the classics because ... well, there always there and you know 'em and all. one forgets the pleasure of revisiting them. made this day better than it was before.

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hadrian
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

dude, thanks for that. you sometimes overlook the classics because ... well, there always there and you know 'em and all. one forgets the pleasure of revisiting them. made this day better than it was before.

Hadrian.....

Thank you!

I was thinking.....

Maybe if I posted a Foo Fighters video it would be considered more on topic!

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Adillin2012
The second photo looks like a blurry paper cut-out of an alien...this is truly laughable. I believe that aliens exist, but that doesn't mean i believe every person that claims they snapped a picture of one...

ETA: ahh...XxZenTruthxX beat me to it...those pics are definitely cut outs

[edit on 22-7-2010 by Adillin2012]

My thoughts exactly. I actually started laughing when I viewed the second pic. It looks so rediculously fake that it's either done purposefully bad, ignorantly, or it actually is real because it looks so obviously not normal.

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

LOL look at the second pic! Even the power lines are hidden behind this photoshop job, no wait. its too bad to be photoshop. must be MS paint!

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by UFOmaster

Well I'm sold.
Aliens are totally real now.

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not
Hadrian.....

Thank you!

I was thinking.....

Maybe if I posted a Foo Fighters video it would be considered more on topic!

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

that'd work, too. can't even get in trouble for being off-topic ... lyrics totally could apply:

I'm looking to the sky to save me
Looking for a sign of life
Looking for something to help me burn out bright

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join