It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amazing grey picture captured!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 08:23 PM
link   
so stupid. You can duplicate the effect by making a cut out and shining a light through it.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Jonko

Is he?

Maybe you believe this because of dis info?

This guy has some amazing stuff and his stories are intriguing. We have both had similar experience which makes it all the more genuine.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by UFOmaster

Joke topic?

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 08:44 PM
link   
That is not an amazing picture. Intriguing, possibly, but amazing? No. Not even a good picture.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 08:46 PM
link   

UFOmaster.....

Here is some nice music while we wait for this to be assigned to the hoax forum.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Remove this.

[edit on 22-7-2010 by SaosinEngaged]

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 08:55 PM
link   
My first thought was paper mache...

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Aliens do exist.

But not in those photographs.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Amazing pictures hmmm well I cant believe your serious. It looks like a 5 year old made those in art class I mean come on where is your sense's. It should be extremely apparent to anyone that those pictures are completely fake.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 09:45 PM
link   
I've seen the same thing. Here's the evidence:

files.abovetopsecret.com...

Then, I caught it:

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 09:54 PM
link   
IP ban? What do you guys say?

Unless of course by "amazing" TS means "garbage", then yeah, I can agree to that.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 09:59 PM
link   

BAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 10:08 PM
link   
I've seen these pictures before, years ago. I don't know if the original pictures were sourced to van den Broeke or not. But these are not new.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 10:15 PM
link   
I totally believe in aliens.I do not believe this is real.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 10:20 PM
link   
HAHA, that grey "alien" was hijacked from the cartoon show " south park"!

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 10:25 PM
link   
I have seen two photos very much like these but they were in color ....THE MUFON UFO JOURNAL DOES IT AGAIN!
Under the screaming headline "Entity Reportedly Photographed in Holland', the lead story in the June 2004 issue of the above-mentioned zine includes the somewhat astoUnding picture on this page. In our efforts to ask other researchers their opinions of this photo and the story that goes with it, we were surprised to find out how many active ufologists no longer receive the Journal at all. This is a clue to their dramatic drop in circulation in recent years. Maybe sightings such as this one have turned off the more conservative readers, whereas there hasn't been enough "new blood" to fill the gap - or whatever

[edit on 103131p://pm3117 by debris765nju]

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Amazing?
Really?
There is nothing amazing about these. In fact I think you are just messing with us.
Right?
And you're the UfoMaster?

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Please. Can the swirly whites be swirled to the erm... Correct thread. I believe it is amply apparent (even before you see the... Erm... Source!) that this is utterly fake, and one has to hope that UFOMaster has had a tipple prior to posting, one hopes so.

My concern is that some desperate person having just witnessed an amazing sighting googles and finds ATS and is about to post something amazing... And then sees THIS... And thinks better of it.

Honestly, the longer it's on the board the more the board becomes all swirly too...

I'm all for posting stuff... But let's try to find things that might possibly be a little more convincing.

Ttfn
See you in the hoax section
Askbaby

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by XxZenTruthxX

LMAO that's exactly what I was going to say

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 11:57 PM
link   
LOL,
OMG,
I think this guy is just trying to show off his little paper cut out that he made of a grey,

Hoax bin!!!

[edit on 22-7-2010 by SupremeKnowledge]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join