It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are you an alien abductee? Here's a Can of Worms...

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 07:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Unregistered

I'm with you here. I had terrifying experiences, usually in the middle of the night, involving complete paralysis and being surrounded by malevolent entities, where the only escape was to literally fly out of my body like a bat out of hell. Unfortunately, once 'out', my experience would devolve into a worse nightmare scenario and my last resort would be to will myself back 'inside'. It went on for years, even decades, from early childhood. Sometimes it got so bad that I would feel extreme anxiety just at the thought of going to sleep.
Then, a couple of years ago, it hit me like a brick in a hooligan's sock: the sleep paralysis didn't occur if both my hands were free. What I mean is, one night I noticed that one of my hands was trapped between my knees while lying on my side, a very common sleeping position. It turned out that I have a tendency to tuck one hand under, between my knees, under my other arm etc. All I have to do to avoid these horrifying nightmares is to sleep with my hands clear of my body.
It seems that sleep paralysis is triggered differently for different people.
By the way, I never associated these nightly occurrences with aliens, demons or other nocturnal, evil thingamajigs.

All the best.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by SonoftheSun

You posted some interesting information. I was indeed surprised to see how many people fall into the category of possible abductees. I hit upon another item that can add a worm to your can...though I didn't get too many nibbles when I originally posted it in this thread: Dream Sequence Nausea I wonder if the phenomena is akin to a "post hypnotic suggestion", i.e. induced nausea, that prevents people from recalling possible alien encounters.

Maybe I should have entitled the thread Possible Post Hypnotic Suggestions from Alien Encounters. Then I may have gotten more attention.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by SonoftheSun

I tell you what:

I don't know if it was simply a residual effect of reading this thread, this site (I am relatively new here) or something else, but 4 nights ago I experienced my first incident in at least a decade.

I thought I was up because I couldn't sleep due to the overdue car payment, and so on. My wife thought I was up as well, around 3:30 in the morning, for an hour or so. We both heard odd noises, like someone was coming in through the back door. This is normally something I would check, but we tried to sleep through it. That same night I had a series of interconnected dreams about being locked up with my wife and kids. We were detained, examined under bright lights, the whole nine yards.

It's funny because I was sure I got up and sat at the computer, but there was no history (yes, I could have used the private browsing feature, though I wouldn't normally unless I was looking at "nudies".) My wife was sure I got up, but also slept poorly, and had a dream about an extremely bright light. She doesn't remember anything else, and doesn't read these kinds of sites (though in fairness, she is married to me!)

We started talking about it the next day because we both seemed to have a "rough night". That's when we checked the internet history, etc. Also, my son literally had a dream about "aliens" (with no prompting from us). My daughter doesn't remember her dreams at all.

Obviously, its all anecdotal. Obviously I have been reading here for a month or so and had just read and posted in this thread a day or two before. Obviously there is a very high likelihood that NOTHING happened and we just had a lousy nights sleep and so on.

It was still a weird experience that two of us remembered dreaming about bright lights, and one of us had a dream about "aliens".

Even if there is no such thing (and I'll admit the possibility): the human mind is a wild and weird thing.

By the way -- the wife did have a funny "bruise" on her inner arm the next morning that still has not faded. It is about the size of a quarter, and shaped like an upside down heart. I told her she probably got it playing with the dog, and she said, no, he "pinched" her in another place the day before and showed me that bruise. The "dog" bruise faded quickly.

Just really strange stuff.

Three nights ago, not four (4). Not going to edit it out, have no idea why I wrote 4 in the first place.

[edit on 6-8-2010 by 0zzymand0s]

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   
yes,
yes,
yes,
yes,
yes,
yes,
yes,
no,
yes

ETA and another yes.
Where am I? UFOs are genuinely real and my body is a container. But I've never seen an 'alien'. Except one I had in a dream. Jacques Vallee was also in that same dream, I never met him either,

[edit on 6-8-2010 by wigit]

[edit on 6-8-2010 by wigit]

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by JoeBarna

Interesting. I have read your thread and this is something new to me. I haven't experienced nausea or a feeling that I'll faint. Well, once actually when I was a kid and after a serious nosebleed I did feel like I would pass out but that's about the only time this has happened, in my entire life. Now I read that people go through this on a regular basis. wow. NOT something enjoyable that's for sure.

Our brain is still a mystery. As of deja-vu, that has happened to me at different occasions but it was never alien and/or abduction related.

I believe that some alien abductions are legitimate. Some, on the other hand are waaaay out there. And honestly, no one can prove it. Right OR wrong. An abduction is an extremely personal experience. I find it deplorable that so many doctors try to prove the mental illness at force as opposed to researching the validity of hundreds of thousands of experiencers, as John Mack tried to do. But it is in our nature to bring facts and evidence. It is in human nature to doubt. The answers, however, aren't always classified in the Fact File or the Evidence File. IMHO.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by wigit

My son and I have seen two greys in the flesh, in recent times, and one at 4 for me, and during a checkup a human one, half materialized, he showed me where he was standing and connected and communicated a message telepathetically.

Apparently not allowed to talk about that one here. I have mentioned it before. Wonder why?

Concerning the grey I was surprised it didn't alarm me, and it must have been allowed, there are no accidents.

Also, from my understanding, grey does not mean a grey as in species like most think. That part is different, its a suit, for our density. Or a bot. But the bot can have a driver, someone in the suit.

[edit on 6-8-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unregistered
Most likely it's food-related - at least for me I always have midnight snacks when I was younger, so my guess is that it's a combination of foods that I ate during the day until my midnight snack that gave me sleep paralysis. The combination - I don't know since I just grab whatever is in the fridge.

" '...You may be an undigested bit of beef, a blot of mustard, a crumb of cheese, a fragment of underdone potato. There's more of gravy than of grave about you, whatever you are!' "

ok. understand this. the abduction scenario is real. it is more frighting than the most vivid dream. i will say like that this poll is flawed. most adults can easily answer yes to 4-5 questions. with that in mind the final result is much higher than it probably is. read dr. jacobs "secret life", that is a glimpse into this world.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Hi

Yes I do believe that ET Abductions have and are taking place. It’s hard not to believe on some level that something must be up --- there are just so many people coming forward to recount their experiences --- as foggy as they may be.

I never understood for the longest time why. Because it always seemed to be isolated farmers with an anal probing fetish that report contact with alien beings. Or crazy people – like a one-armed Swedish man making UFO’s out of garbage can lids. But I think that those cases are simply the ones that are the most heavily promoted on the internet --- simply to marginalize and ridicule the subject.

What confounds the ET issue even further is the way that the Media portrays the Aliens as sneaky little mofo’s who want to suck out our brains.)

Some of the Contactees I’ve read about say that the main reason they viewed their early abductions as horrifying is because they were so terrified at even the thought of making contact with a being from outside of earth. Please know that I don’t blame them --- I had a UFO dream the other night and I woke up screaming!

But nonetheless, these Contactees stated that once they became less fearful his/her experience became much more positive. They were able to interact with the entities more and have a greater recall of the experience.

If you believe in Regression Hypnosis --- I highly recommend checking out “The Custodians” by Delores Cannon --- she’s spoken to a massive number of Abductees you can read excerpts (almost the whole thing I think) of her book for free here:

www.isbnlib.com...

And if you use Demonoid – you can download a whole bunch of her books (free) on PDF. Just search for Dolores Cannon. (I just got finished reading a bunch of her books and my head's just buzzing lol)

Peace!

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 06:44 AM
link   
reply to post by SubPop79

I'd liken that to how we research marine life. We are currently studying great white sharks using a large boat with a raised platform on the side as seen on the discovery channel. Float the shark over the platform, raise it up.. can take all the samples you want then lower the shark back in the water safely.

YET... the japanese, have to catch n SLAUGHTER a whole whale to get a sample...

at least the aliens pratice catch n release

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 07:51 AM
link   
I will not confirm or deny if I am an abductee. If I was I certainly would not talk about it here. But the way I see it is it is not Aliens or our perception of Extra Terrestrial from off world. But i do know of cases of credible people who were taken to the moon. Now this was part of the observation and medical process it seems. Many people think the procedure happens on the UFO or saucer or what have you. But what I am thinking is on the moon note Travis Walton case.

Again it is my belief these Beings are Liars and the Zeta Reticuli Hill abduction does not mean they were Aliens because they had a star map ahead of our discovery of the system. Some say they are demons? Well that depends what you perceive to be demonic. That is an issue of faith imo. What is considered evil to us or immoral may not be understood by another culture for we are evil in the eyes of our own species in many ways.

It is my opinion these Beings are most likely either time travelers or inter dimension or imagine a version of us in a parallel universe. TIME... This is obvious the most important aspect because of the missing time issue, watches stopping and that kind of thing. This means they do not travel in linearity from A to B so you can forget the long distance voyagers theory. When i mean time travelers I mean US from maybe 20,000 years in the future and this explains why the greys look like us and harvest DNA and Cattle Mutilations "i am repeating myself here from other threads" but yeah.

Makes much more sense than off world beings. And when i mentioned taken to the moon that does not necessarily mean it was during our time frame possibly taken in to the future. That is why no current bases in plain view. And I have my reasons why and will not go in to it right now but from my research and such that is what I strongly believe.

When i say they are Liars i mean for a good reason. If you went back to the past would you want to disrupt the future by stating you are them in the future "im the future you" to some guy in the stone age? Or even during the 1960's? Would you tell him you were a space man and keep the inside joke to you?

Another thing the Ancient Astronauts sounds too much like US in the future going back to our ancient past again. Perhaps under the gist of space men or GODS giving our ancestors a better head start than our multitude of possibly altered history. Perhaps our history will be altered again and again until something gets fixed. Until they do it right and we are set on a better path of destiny like multiple endings?

Make sense?

[edit on 7-8-2010 by Unknown Soldier]

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 08:06 AM
link   
People who are ment to know,
know.
Those that aren't ment to know,
don't know.
Sometimes abductees fall into the second group.

People who fall into the first group just have to deal with it.
People who fall into the second group...
Just move along, there is nothing to see here. Just move along, there is nothing to see here. Just move along, there is nothing to see here. Just move along, there is nothing to see here...... well, you get the idea.

[edit on 7-8-2010 by Danbones]

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by SubPop79
I don't understand the concept of an alien abduction. Why would an incredibly advanced civilization travel to earth for the purpose of abducting a body of any creature, human or otherwise. Their motives are unknown, yes, but if they have the technology to travel here presumably at the speed of light or greater,

[edit on 22-7-2010 by SubPop79]

Perhaps you should reverse this (typical) question for a moment.
Forget the 'why would off-world entities want us.......' question for now.

Instead let's ask: "why are millions of people reporting almost the exact same scenario (abductions)?"

I think your way of deducing and figuring this out is backwards.
We have to use, what we know. We know normal, regular and sane people are claiming these abductions (I am one of them).

On the other hand, we have no concrete answer as to 'why they are doing this'. At this juncture, who cares?
Let's first all get on the same page and agree that, something is happening that's causing millions of people around the world, to think they have encountered alien Beings.

Taking this inside out and asking 'why' is premature and counter-productive.

Also, you're assuming you know how they travel. Where are you getting this information from? Movies? Probably.

I think once we figure out everything here on Earth then, we can start tackling and understanding what's out there.

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by hisshadow
YET... the japanese, have to catch n SLAUGHTER a whole whale to get a sample...

at least the aliens pratice catch n release

Profoundly funny. Great line!

Let's hope we're (they're) all being released.

There is that missing Milk-Carton kids theory too (where in fact, tens of thousands go missing every year and we don't know why let alone, where.)

I think as soon as we die (crossover) all the secrets are revealed and everything becomes crystal clear!

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 08:55 AM
link   
just reading through the thread and it's interesting to me that people just automatically assume any sort of E.T. has superior intelligence to our own since they can do things we cant.

Maybe the reason they are examining us is that they have no idea what we are or how we came to be ?

Just because they posses what we consider superior technology doesn't mean they are automatically capable of or know everything we know about anything.

Could be they are complete idiots and the only thing they ever got right is space travel.

Maybe cloning etc isn't possible anywhere in the universe bye any species ?

lol Invader Zim springs to mind

I think we tend to go way overboard with assumption when it comes to things like E.T.'s

I see no reason why we wouldn't or shouldn't assume anything it just strikes me as interesting that people tend to mold things into what they envision when there is no hard proof.

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Those milk carton children are from a different type of "et", black op programs and terrible experimentations amongst other things, from our "human/inhuman" team sold out to others, and one of the reasons for disclosure, the right kind of disclosure, (for the wrong kind needs to be met with an army of citizens standing under the stars asking for real help, ie the majority poured their heart out for this planets well being, all nature, and all of humanity, they would unmask) is: to storm through those underground bases and rescue all of the people trapped there, for those who can't be rescued whole and functioning, to ensure that the quality of their lives be the highest possible though some of them have been cloned, and created into monsters by our standard, they are in pain, they still need love and support.

They need our knowledge, and courage to help them, to say, no way, not on my watch. No matter what we're facing. I dont care if we're facing an army of 20 feet dracos. Not on my watch are they going to abuse these people. We need to do the right thing.

There are many other reasons for disclosure, to release all the technology and redistribute all goods to all people everywhere and advance them, to undo the suppression and slavery and the halting of advancement for humanity.

But rescuing those people, and the women and children abused sexually as well, in those bases is a #1 priority!

I feel very strongly about this issue and have spent time under the stars pouring my heart out over this issue and asking for help.

Enough is enough. Everyone wake up and stop this abuse of humanity.

[edit on 7-8-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 10:44 AM
link   
I put together a video real quick that represents my hypothesis enjoy

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Unknown Soldier

As an lifelong expeirencer and having my 18 year son share his with me as well, I think I'm going to skip that video, for its probably not my cup of tea.

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 11:43 AM
link   

I have no idea if it is "true" or not, but it is what I have believed since the early 1990's. Here's another mind-bender for you: Most of them don;t even know what they are. They aren't told.

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

As an lifelong expeirencer and having my 18 year son share his with me as well, I think I'm going to skip that video, for its probably not my cup of tea.

Do you have any threads that go into your experience(s)? I would like to read it.

I gotta tell you. I am envious. I am envious at all those who KNOW opposed to sitting on this unexplained fence of mine.

You see, I know something happened to me. But what....?..I don't know. I know what I (thought) I saw.....I know I couldn't move and I know, many hours were unaccounted for.
But could this have been a military experiment? Maybe.
Could something have happened to my brain that short-wired that night? Maybe.
But to say with conviction I am an experiencer (although it certainly points in that direction), is a tough bridge to cross. But one I would like to attempt though.

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

I've posted a bit here and there, but find most people encounter too many skeptics to want to, so I post usually to be supportive, and when something stirs my memories or connects to something in me, my own experiences, and sometimes when there are skeptics overtaking a topic or thread, to speak up, because I'm tired of the suppression and attitude.

I believe all who seek find, and also encourage that we work on ourselves, our frequencies, our positivity, our love for others and compassion for nature and this planet, meditate and increase our insight/psi, all this is a part of seeking to me. And also a part of connecting in a positive way, because negative encounters get reported too. And negative situations connected to our black ops as well.

So mediating, skywatching, pouring out hearts to the skies, cosmos, and Higher Self, and asking for more awareness and love in meditation, all can cause one to be shown first hand what is under the matrix and that we all have family watching over.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join