It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Quit!!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by HansD

Agreed, also being European.

You need a friend

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   
goonies never say die. all it takes for evil to flourish is good men to stand by and do nothing.

SE-CUND LYYYYYYYYYYYNE!
(hey you guyys!)

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 03:40 PM
link   
I think this is the most heavily REDACTED ats thread I have seen to date. What exactly happened here Grady?

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by HansD

Its not really an American thing, some of the terms I didnt know either when I first got to ATS. I had to learn them too. I assure you if I used them with the majority of the people I know, they would not have the foggiest notion what I was on about.

Some of them are very specific to certain clumps of people, or certain interests, and I still have no idea what some of them mean, until someone uses them in a context that makes it really clear.

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by samkent
For me:
I’ll pay my taxes and open my mailbox without fear.
I’ll vote down the tax levies that are out of line.
I’ll vote for the candidate that most closely matches my viewpoint.
I’ll live where my budget allows.
I’ll vacation where and when I choose.
I’ll hold myself up as a good example to my kids.

If you want to change the way government works then become involved.
If you want to change your life then become involved.
If you want to wallow in self pity I’ll point you out to my kids when we drive under the bridge.

The layers of taxation, fees, licenses, permits, and other methods
of skimming have put the true tax burden much higher than any
would suspect.

Just like the bailouts that were not wanted by 80+% of the citizens,
what they wanted did not matter, and this will accelerate.

It doesn't matter who you vote for or what they promised to get elected.

Once they are in the paws of the lobbyists and the political machine
they do what they are told by the ppl at the top not the serfs at
the bottom. We have seen a lot of this lately.

Live where your budget allows - commons sense, I like it.

Vacation when and where you want - not if the UN site decides that
area is closed and the national park rangers run you off at the
point of a gun.

UNESCO heritage sites are UN sites that used to be US parks.

Much honor and respect if you are a good example to your kids.

Becoming part of the system at this point is like trying to pee in the
ocean to change its color, you are not going to make a dent in
the sea of corruption.

At some point the ppl mocking the homeless will find themselves
greatly out numbered.

40+ million are on foodstamps now, some deserving some not.

I hope you have a lot of bullets, can reload fast, and are a good shot.

Ask Marie Antoinette.

A lot of ppl pop online to pontificate but they do not step back and
see the big pictures and what has happened in the past.

u99 wheat rust wipes out most of the crop ?

Icelandic volcano causes a winter so cold it makes the rivers
freeze all the way to new orleans in the winter like it did 227 yrs ago.

Moving water is harder to freeze so that was quite a feat.

There are other little interruptions that can occur that will toss
your glib assertions on the trash heap of history with all the
other rhetoric blowing hot air and mine will be right there with it.

My point is get ready to get ready, things are in motion that will
not serve those who look to be doing better.

The pirates and thieves and the well heeled will find themselves
in a recreation of dante's inferno from a sea of Molotov cocktails.

You'd do well to blend in and will find less callous on your trigger
finger for it.

Good Luck to you all !

[edit on 23-7-2010 by Ex_MislTech]

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sri Oracle
I think this is the most heavily REDACTED ats thread I have seen to date. What exactly happened here Grady?

Some of the kids in the back of the classroom were throwing spitballs and then bub turned over his desk and sallie bell pulled lulu's dress up over her head and she tried to slap sallie and hit Willie instead and then all hell jes broke loose.

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 04:37 PM
link   
I hear ya OP.....loud and clear.

At the end of the day we are all nothing more than slaves. Consume, work, consume, work, pay taxes, work, consume, die.

To be honest I have just about had it myself. I don't see any good way to survive the next 50 years. You either live as a mule being ridden to the ground by the man in charge, or you refuse his game and end up starved or locked up or dead.

The dreams that our forefathers fought for....dead. The hope of a better life for the next generations to come.....dead. The belief that government, in spite of it's faults, has our best interest at heart.....dead.

"They call it the American dream....because you have to be asleep to believe it" - George Carlin

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by daniel_g

Originally posted by downtown436
-The fact that the Federal Reserve prints our money and not the United States Treasury, we must have federal income taxes, that do nothing but service the loan from the Fed to the U.S. gov't. No more taxes from me.

Hello, I admire your decision as I currently think that in fact we are overtaxed, however I do have a few requests for you and anyone else who wants to leave the system:

1- Do not ever drive a car on a public street
2- Do not ever drink water from a public place
3- Do not ever get health care if you don't pay for everything out of your own pocket.
4- Do no ever contact police or fire and rescue teams

#1 - If he buys gas he is paying quite a bit of tax on it right at the pump.
That sets of tires is over 70% tax too. From raw material to finished
product, ever time parts for a car changes hands it is taxed.
You will pay a license, you will pay registration, you pay tag,
you will pay title. If you use the roads you are paying in spades.

#2 - I appreciate your offer to save his life.

www.fluoridealert.org...

#3 - Healthcare never was meant to be paid for by the government
and it is not offered under the constitution. I do wish everyone could
have it and I think a non-profit like the billion dollar churches is
the way to do it. The for profit stock option HMO contract benders
deny ppl coverage for various disorders EVEN if they are NOT
preexisting conditions.

#4 - Lots of rural areas have volunteer fire depts, I think it should be
there as an option and if ppl build a home with a sprinkler system
they really do not need it. For a lot of business sprinkler systems
are required. As for that using city water, they have to pay as they go
and most ppl do not have an issue with pay for what you use.
Paying for bonuses for billionaire bankster pirates is another story.

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by downtown436

Good,another person realizes that the only way to kill the beast is to starve it!.

Now we just need a few more to enjoy the fruits of their labors more fully,or maybe just get them to understand what they even are.....

Maybe we aren't that close yet,but the times a comin.

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by samkent

Sounds like the description of a dyed in the wool consumer to me.

Baaaaaaaaa,.

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Roadie

It doesn't matter who you vote for anyway,they just have you do it to make you think you have some kind of control over stuff.

The president is elected by the electoral college,and the president doesn't do anything anyway.

He occupies a space more akin to the queen of england,and we know what a bunch of posers the royals are......

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by RainCloud
Its not the system, its the people who are controlling the system.

Any type of government will succeed, even communist, but if people who control/manage it corrupt, it will be corrupt.

The system is a car steering, if the driver decide to ram into bushes will the engine still follow ?

Hint
river got air-bags, engine hit first.

Conspiracy Sidetrack:
If the engine start making sound or not working, the driver will stop going through the bushes and will choose the right way. I heard USA got good engine.

It's a system and here is very good movie explaining it all. But getting out of the system? Not even the Laughing Man Complex could help here.
It's like trying change every car in the world to non gasoline.
www.zeitgeistmovie.com...

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by condition9
I also agree so much, I am having to live on unemployment here in az. because there is no work I am a pro painter and multiple other skills and talents but quess what.? the dam economy killed the construction here and I was told 2 years ago this would happen during that time my so -called wife started being a whore and I wound up with a divorce. I tell you that I am fine with unemployment, but need suggestions on steps to take to become more self-reliant. I am going to get a small mobile home and a van to prepare .I do artwork and I am a guitar player and singer with ample desire to work but every dam job you get is short term all overtime gets paid to the feds, and I am dam sick of where this country is right now I would like more suggestions, but to hell with this ratrace and all their b.s.

There is no such thing as self reliance unless you planing on living in the woods or mountains like a hermit/mountain man, i'm guessing you are tired of the so called big city life and the old routine is root so look around the internet or books or just look around town, i remember reading about a dude in Oregon once who build his own house and bought his own generator from a Japanese company and hooked it up to a river by were his house was and then got a electric car and scooter and basically did his thing it was in the middle of nowhere but the dude seems to like it, and another Richard Louis "Dick" Proenneke who basically build everything from house to own wooden spoon by himself in Alaska.

en.wikipedia.org...

This dude is a more extreme case of life but im guessing one could learn from him more then a few things. Get er done. Or just look online you would be surprised of the info one could find about self reliance and lifestyles, like this site I found in a couple of seconds.

www.backwoodshome.com...

Remember its easier in the long run to build your own house, then to buy it or fix one up. Buying means mortgage "death contracts" and fixing means one has to tear it down only to build it back up again. Plus there are little groups of humans actually doing this get out of big system that does not work for them and starting little communities. And remember there is nothing saying one has to own a technology like a computer and be in a civilized metropolis, in fact if you could build your own particle accelerator if you had the knowledge and the will, and means, all the parts could be ordered online or gotten from places, and build in your back yard next to the chicken coop. Though it would take some time and money. Basically put that ssdi to good use.

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 07:22 PM
link   
i saw the title of this thread. didn't bother peeking in though.
i saw the title of this thread. thought to myself "what do i know about quiting?" Figure since i'm ignorant about quiting, i didn't want to share this ignorance with others, since some might think me a troll or a full of spam to share E.T..

i was invited to participate in this thread via some u2us.

i'll try my best to offer and share what i can concerning the opening post & then i'll read through this thread to catch up.

I Quit!!

i'm not sure if they hand out medals or trophies for quitting, but obviously ATSers hand out flags and stars for quitting. Is there proof of a conspiracy a foot?

Here it is.

does this "it" have any adverse side affects/effects and is "it" contagious? Do you have an antidote or cure for this "it"?

This system we have in the USA is total bunk.

only according to the majority, & the last time i checked that is how democracy works. so, at least the democracy part has yet to be debunked. in other words: the system of the usa is not totally bunk. (bunk = insincere talk; nonsense; humbug).

unless "bunk" is a typo & you meant to spell out "bank". then we may agree on something more than what we do right now.
but, since the "u" is five and a half keys to the right, and one row above the "a", it is hard to imagine how you accidently hit the "a" instead of the "u".

It is not my fault.

if you say so, who am i to call you a liar?

I'm not going to participate anymore.

not participate with what exactly? "it"?

-The fact that the Federal Reserve prints our money and not the United States Treasury, we must have federal income taxes, that do nothing but service the loan from the Fed to the U.S. gov't. No more taxes from me.

money makes pretty art. other than that i don't focus on money too much. i don't know where it comes from, and i don't know where it is going. numbers are not my speciality.

-Social security- I was auto enrolled in this program at birth. I don't remember signing anything. I'm not paying anymore. This is a retarded system that is absolutely raping me. Those of you who payed in your entire lives, that are now collecting, sorry but you are soon going to be screwed. I'm not the only one quitting.

not the only one quitting on what? "it" that "they" enrolled you in at birth? i'm sorry about you being raped by retards.

-Our gov't has utterly failed to secure the border.

which border are you speaking about? there are a lot of borders "our" government has been working to secure.

-Our government has bungled the financial system to the point that it is a total joke.

you are going to love the punchline to the joke!

All these bankers that got bailed out at our expense should be proud. What a legacy they have left us. To the people who engineered it, (Paulson, Bush, & Co.) good job guys.

Paulson, Bush & Co. started all these banks? i knew it! everyone, quick, quit doing stuff and justify your inactions by blaming the the actions of these Paulsons, Bushes, and Cos. downtown436 through years of research and collaboration and networking skills has identified the enemies. we must not act and we must not act now.

-The mindless sheeple who have succumbed to the brainwashing of the MSM and allowed it to happen uh-hem (baby boomers) way to go. You have left your kids with 2 options 1) Third world existance 2) Violent revolution against a less numerous but technologically superior rogue enemy gov't/military industrial complex/banking complex.

per the request of the opening poster and the original topic i will try to quit both one and two, and i will do so by activley participating in the non-action prescribed by the opening poster.

please remain on topic, downtown436.

So basically I have been paying my entire working life to support a system that is literally designed to keep us all broke, and enslaved. I'm done. When enough of us quit, this system will fall, and we can try again to achieve some level of happiness, prosperity, and maybe even the colonization of space.

what does space want with quitters? who are you speaking for?

Sorry but I have lost all respect for the authority of the USA, and I have completely lost all patriotism that I may have once had.

at least i can respect that you are sorry. and i whole heartedly opologize for not being sorry at all about the respect i either do or do not have for you right now, downtown436.

This country is doomed, and I think that the ultimate doom must come, and we must wipe the slate clean, and start completely over.

i sense your optimism. thanks for sharing such detailed solutions to my/our and ATSERS' problems.

State governments are plenty good, we really don't need a Federal gov't at all.

no, that way there are too many law makers to lobby against and bribe. such a system would not be economically viable, nor beneficial in our collective goal of the "nothing" we need from which to start anew. please stay on topic, and quit trying to confuse me.

A handshake between the governors of the states is good enough for me.

oh, quit "it"!

Have fun. I'm done.

would the cook please flip this pancake so we can get to the other side, now? thanks.

[Mod Edit: Deleted text in violation of T&C.]

[2e.) Illicit Activity: Discussion of illicit activities....

www.abovetopsecret.com...]

[edit on 2010/7/23 by GradyPhilpott]

i asked for a cook, and i get a gourmet chef. Thanks ATS.

???

E.T. processing data ...

downtown436, my friend, my kin, my fellow prime8,

do you need a hug? a shoulder to cry on? how can i help you?

quitting on you? i would never consider such an option as percievably necessary. but maybe i'm ignorant of somethings.

you want nothing and to start over from nothing and...
everyone you accuse of standing in your way of quitting and providing you with nothing are the same ones you are standing against in your efforts to instigate the act of nothing.

I think science, religion, & governments may have finally decided to agree upon something. Nothing at all, literally.
This may be proof of conspiracy, and evidence of this illusive little ignorance thing we are suppose to be denying. Maybe I have merely been denying my own ignorance exists? Now that I have my ignorance in my sights, I am totally ignorant of the why we need to be doing what it is I am about to share with you, which we are doing. This may be evidence of … something I’m ignorant of.
If nothing is a piece of the puzzle our world leaders are determined we need, and
science has recently spent 10 billion dollars on the hadron collider thingy in order to try and prove the existance of a particle that has no mass and no structure. Billions of dollars of money and millions upon billions of man hours and women hours … essentially (for proof of nothing) is what they have spent 10 billion dollars on trying to prove that nothing exists. Why not be happy that so many of our world leaders and disciplines from all corners of the work force, noble and commoners alike …. Skeptics, Debunkers, & Believers alike, nations from around the world from all cultures alike, efforting to prove that nothing exists for you, and you want to slow their progress down for nothing so you can start over?

Can I ask you for your personal and professional opinions on something?
Am I ignorant?

how much money has been budgetted by tax payers labors in order to prove nothing exists when nothing is all around us in space already?
what more proof does downtown436 seek?
And all you dysfunctional retarded mentally handicapped developmentally disabled ATSers who flagged and starred this thread… don’t worry, nothing is in store for us all. But the cost is currently in the Billions, trillions if you count the religions who have been chasing down nothing for generations now. But, at least we can agree that science is catching up to religion finally, at least it appears they agree on the same thing finally: Nothing.
and if earth succeeds in introducing nothing to everything, how do you suppose nothing is going to react to everything?
we monkeys make a lot of cents and spend our senses on nothing.
we are silly odd monkeys. (S.O.M.)
need to see the big bang in order to believe it happened? Need proof of nothing so you know where to start over from?
how close of a view of it does earth want?
this planet is fun,
et

p.s.
as far as I’m concerned I cannot honestly blame fellow ATSers on the grounds (no offense) that ATSers are not capable of conspiring against me on such a scale without influences from outside the realms of which I’m either ignorant of or, not ignorant of.

give me a star please,
et

[edit on 23-7-2010 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 07:32 PM
link   

reply to post by tristar

I'm not leaving the country, I am just not accepting the government anymore.

look around at the city in which you live.

start treating it like it is the capital of the planet formerly known as "earth", call it "home" instead.

when you are in my town, treat my town like it is the capital.

when i am in your town or city, i in turn will treat your town or city like it is the capital of "home".

but while your on OUR ATS, treat me like i'm the star giver and the the flag provider.

agreed? if not, you ain't done yet. and this isn't my opinion.

hugs & kisses,
E.T.

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by spiritualgirl
The last place you want to be when the globalists take over is a third world country.

Globalists created third world countries,

and globalists created third world countries with the support of the quitters who did/do nothing at all costs in an effort to prove the existance of nothing.

fundamental extremists are all about the propoganda of nothing, religion has been selling nothing ever since they drew in the masses with a free bite to eat every sunday morning, for the starving. scientists from around the world are spending billions on proving that nothing exists, even though it has no mass, and no structure or observable shape.

all or nothing, and both are out of reach whether you do everything, or if you do nothing.

ignorance is not being denied.

ignorance is being deified.

apatheosis anyone?

MEGATHEOSIS EVERYONE?

ignorant question for ignorance,
what is the population of this planet?

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Esoteric Teacher

Originally posted by spiritualgirl
The last place you want to be when the globalists take over is a third world country.

Globalists created third world countries,

and globalists created third world countries with the support of the quitters who did/do nothing at all costs in an effort to prove the existance of nothing.

fundamental extremists are all about the propoganda of nothing, religion has been selling nothing ever since they drew in the masses with a free bite to eat every sunday morning, for the starving. scientists from around the world are spending billions on proving that nothing exists, even though it has no mass, and no structure or observable shape.

all or nothing, and both are out of reach whether you do everything, or if you do nothing.

ignorance is not being denied.

ignorance is being deified.

apatheosis anyone?

MEGATHEOSIS EVERYONE?

ignorant question for ignorance,
what is the population of this planet?

God are you annoying half the replies you have here are BS. Actually I don't even know what you are trying to explain? Watch the video I posted up above it does very good job of explaining it all.

I think it's very educational video for most people that have no idea about the *system* the Monetary System. Corporations are the system and Corporations are in control of the Monetary System.
Third World Countries? They are the way they are because of Corporations and the Monetary System.

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by ItIsMe
God are you annoying half the replies you have here are BS.

i really like your screen name / username for ATS.

Actually I don't even know what you are trying to explain?

you are cute.

Watch the video I posted up above it does very good job of explaining it all.

you are so adorable.

I think it's very educational video for most people that have no idea about the *system* the Monetary System. Corporations are the system and Corporations are in control of the Monetary System.
Third World Countries? They are the way they are because of Corporations and the Monetary System.

You are an experienced contributor to ATS. Please be an example for our newer members and make every post matter.

Please do not post your own personal information. You should be aware that any personally identifiable information you submit here can be read, collected, or used by other users of these forums, and could be used to send you unsolicited messages. We are not responsible for the personally identifiable information you choose to submit, and may remove it at our discretion.

i'm putting you on my friends list. you make me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. welcome to ATS.

yep yep,
et

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by pjslug

reply to post by tristar

I'm not leaving the country, I am just not accepting the government anymore.

Have a nice time in jail.

With you being in California and them releasing 169,000 prisoners
I guess I could say have a nice time with jail coming to you.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by condition9
I also agree so much, I am having to live on unemployment here in az. because there is no work I am a pro painter and multiple other skills and talents but quess what.? the dam economy killed the construction here and I was told 2 years ago this would happen during that time my so -called wife started being a whore and I wound up with a divorce. I tell you that I am fine with unemployment, but need suggestions on steps to take to become more self-reliant. I am going to get a small mobile home and a van to prepare .I do artwork and I am a guitar player and singer with ample desire to work but every dam job you get is short term all overtime gets paid to the feds, and I am dam sick of where this country is right now I would like more suggestions, but to hell with this ratrace and all their b.s.

A good truck and a travel trailer is a good way to move around to
where the work happens to be.

If you can get all your debts paid off you can switch to part time
and get most of your food from hunting, fishing, and gardening.

Use a solar oven to cook.

Switch to a diesel vehicle when you can and switch it to a
grease car setup to run off veggie oil filtered from restaurant
oil waste vats.

www.greasecar.com...

If you want fuel you won't need to filter grow it yourself.

Once your mobile for painting post an ad for apartment restoration
work in all the metro cities within one days drive of a central area you like.

Post it on craigslist and angieslist.

Give modest discounts for cash, if you know what I mean.

If you do not mind switching careers consider one guy is growing
1 million pounds of food on 3 acres with Aquaculture and Hydroponics.

360 days a year in Wisconsin in greenhouses.

I do not know about you but fish is not cheap to buy and if you joined
a Co-op and traded fish for other things you' want for nothing.

Knowledge is the key.

[edit on 24-7-2010 by Ex_MislTech]

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join