It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dreams of lots of water by city's

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 05:54 PM
link   
I've been having weird dreams of living in city's that are adapted to large amounts of water. Several to be exact. Does water have any purpose in dreams? I'll list the dreams in order I had them.

One dream starts off by me going to this magical land full of dinosaurs and many large rivers. When I jumped into one of the rivers. I quickly grabbed the left side were this magical land fool of treasure is.

Now the next is in the same are. But has a small town and pirates.

The third dream I'm at a city that resembles San Francisco. There's water that surrounds the entire city. People and animals have adapted to huge amount of water. People played with seals. The water expanded for miles.

fourth dream. I'm with two friends of mine. We visit this huge mansion out in the mountains. Were the ice is starting to melt and the water is about to return.

In another dream I walked on the ice with other friends were we tried to make it out safely from the large and very cold amount of ice.

Last and final. I had another Water city type dream. Me and few people weren't getting to well with supper. Out of no where a huge explosion or flood happen. Me and two others feel in the large racing waters. Thankfully we were rescued. There was a high tech submarine that worked very well.

Now most likely these dreams don't mean much. Hopefully.

[edit on 22-7-2010 by Romantic_Rebel]

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 06:04 PM
link   
I misread the title and thought ya meant you had wet dreams about cities. If that were the case, I would understand . . . .well, dreams can be strange eh?

Dreams can be funny things, I used to have one where I was going through square rooms in art galleries that had an orange glow and identical coffee tables and every time I entered the room I crawled under the low table, saw a cracked egg with a perfectly round yolk. Over and over, for almost a week.

Then . . . nothing, or at least nothing I remember. Maybe you need to drink more water?

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Ser Plum

I've been drinking a lot of water. As well I'm never swimming and my birth sign is Pieces. Pieces is the most watered sign out there. Could this be related to the dreams?? I wouldn't mind living in a city with lots of water around it.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

From dream books I have read, water represents change. If the water is clear or murky determines good or bad change. If the water is violent or calm also determines the intensity in which the change will come.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 06:10 PM
link   

I too at first glance thought you were going to talk about wet dreams in this thread until I re-read the title. You might get more responses if you changed some of the wording--you know? Who wants to read about wet dreams? LOL

As to the cities and all the water, are you going through any changes in your life? Water may be a symbol of flowing into something else. Or maybe something that you perceive as vast or huge in your life.

Just throwing some ideas out there.

[edit on 22/7/2010 by Chamberf=6]

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

My life is nothing about changes. You are on something. I always have the dreams. I never know anything about my dreams.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 06:16 PM
link   

What do you mean i am on something? You saying I'm on drugs??

Look, you asked US what YOUR dreams were about, so how the heck should we know unless we ask some relevant questions????

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 06:18 PM
link   

I mean you're on the right path. You were right with me having many changes in my life. :?

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   

AH. Sorry I misunderstood.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   

It's cool gringo. I just woke up from a long nap anyway.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 09:00 PM
link   

I've had terrible nightmares of tsunamis for years! I've also dreamt of visiting futurist places that were surrounded by water. Bridges were the main transport. And all of the buildings were dome shaped.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 09:00 PM
link   

I've had terrible nightmares of tsunamis for years! I've also dreamt of visiting futurist places that were surrounded by water. Bridges were the main transport. And all of the buildings were dome shaped.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 09:09 PM
link   
On dreams of water, I have had recurring two recurring dreams--one of them about water. In it I am always swimming and always Underwater. No other odd things besides my seeming ability to breathe underwater...

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 03:27 AM
link   
I have hydrocephalus, water on the brain and several times I have drempt about cities all surrounded by water and bridges that sharply run upward also. I could see from here to Tennesee with me being in Ohio. I guess it might make sense that a big change is coming? It was night outside and water calm but HIGH!

new topics

top topics

join