It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hey there, I was born a day 9 / 11 ...

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 07:26 PM
link   
welcome and happy birthday.. dont stress it..but if there is a meaning to your birthday im sure you could find it here//

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Esoteric Teacher
reply to post by zaper

part of me died on september eleventh.
part of me was born on september eleventh.

i was born december eighth, nineteen seventyone.

i think your english is fine.

happy birthday,
et

Hi ET...

why part of you was borning on 911?
Are you talking a kind of suden awakening? or something like awareness?

BTW are you a teacher of esotericism or it is just a metaphorical name?
Thanks for the welcome.

I guess my english is fine about 80% written heh but spoken is less.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by JaeRootzCEO
welcome and happy birthday.. dont stress it..but if there is a meaning to your birthday im sure you could find it here//

Thanks my friend

you are right, i could find some interesting meaning of that date here and of course another places.
but curiosity killed the cat i must remember lol

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by VAPatriot
I have twins born on 9/11/1989. They were born emergency c-section. The date held significance to me since they were born.

Their 13th birthday was 9/11/01. No party that year for sure and for several years after.

This year was their 21st. birthday. It has gotten better over the last few years.

what a coincidence!
would be interesting to know how your sons feel about their date of birth, ie every time a birthday comes for them what is their mood? changes gradually? What is the main effect you observe them?
are they more aware because it happened on their birthday an event of such impact hard to explain?

Thanks

pd. My thought is that it affects us emotionally be integrated with that date 911 and our birthday

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by ItsallCrazy
I was born on D-day! Not in 1944 though thankfully, had another 44 years in between

I did turn 18 on 06/06/06 though which I thought was pretty cool.

pretty funny if you think about the meaning that the Bible gives the number 666 yep

I believe it has been corrupted by the belief system and we dont know in fact what is the real meaning of that subject in the bible.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by zaper

Hi ET...

why part of you was borning on 911?
Are you talking a kind of suden awakening? or something like awareness?

I'm not sure there is an English word to describe what part of me was born on 911. I'm not sure how to describe it. A type of awakening, maybe. But I am sure I became more aware in the years that followed. I was a firefighter in the United States Air Force that day, and that day did not make me too happy at all. Hundreds of firefighters became collateral damage, and I would like to know who laid the foundations for that day.

BTW are you a teacher of esotericism or it is just a metaphorical name?

I am really only a teacher of fire sciences, and a fire instructor. Although I study what I consider to be esoteric stuff, and have been since the early 90s. I picked the name for two reasons. Teacher to me means to share information. And also because the abbreviation for "Esoteric Teacher" is ET, which I thought was appropriate for ATS considering it is/was about Alien related stuff.

I really hope you like it here on ATS, and even I am still learning about the English language, and it is my first language and I am 38

English can be a bit confusing sometimes, don't let it get to you.

Glad you are here,
ET

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Esoteric Teacher

thanks for replying

Sorry about the circumstances in which you were involved on that day 911 and I hope they could resolve in a healthy way the foundations monitorining, especially these created for firefighters.

I will be glad to share too with you in some threads.

thanks for your words of welcome and tip

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 05:06 PM
link   
I was born on that day in '84. On that day in '96 my mother had a heart attack and died.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 06:46 AM
link   
reply to post by zaper

It is difficult to celebrate a happy occasion on 9/11. There is a feeling of sorrow that overwhelms the happy occasion. My kids really have not been able to celebrate their birthday since 2001. This year being a major birthday (21st) we did have a party for them. As a years pass it becomes slightly easier to celebrate but we are reminded constantly of the tragic event that made this day a day of sorrow and terror.

They find it very ominous that being twins is significant to the date also.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Militan
I was thinking that actually, he probably means on 9/11 but a different year, otherwise he shouldnt really be on this site.

lol you are right
my year of born is 63 and i am a "she"

anyway, sorry for delay i was out without internet (moving full fouse to other place)

Opps, how embarassing; my apologies its just that your name zapper came across as he, Sorry!

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Your English is fine, don't worry about it.
I don't know anyone with a 9/11 birthday, but I assume it's not exactly the best of birthdays.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   
I don't remember any birthdays except my 25th. That was the day of the Hillsborough disaster. April 15th 1989.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by PApro
I was born on that day in '84. On that day in '96 my mother had a heart attack and died.

Is terrible when that happen too. Adding of sad or tragic events ( personal or family on the same date also ) when is our birthday... and worsening the sadness "per se" of 911

Sorry to hear that Papro

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by VAPatriot
reply to post by zaper

They find it very ominous that being twins is significant to the date also.

its true! I forget the connotation of being a twin as well. It is pretty rude symbol for them.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   

I was thinking that actually, he probably means on 9/11 but a different year, otherwise he shouldnt really be on this site.

lol you are right
my year of born is 63 and i am a "she"

anyway, sorry for delay i was out without internet (moving full fouse to other place)

Opps, how embarassing; my apologies its just that your name zapper came across as he, Sorry!

No problem

Thanks for your welcome guys, i am sure ATS will be a pretty interesting place for me

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by VoidOfHope
Your English is fine, don't worry about it.
I don't know anyone with a 9/11 birthday, but I assume it's not exactly the best of birthdays.

I try my best writting english, thanks.

Originally posted by wigit
I don't remember any birthdays except my 25th. That was the day of the Hillsborough disaster. April 15th 1989.

i think is similar for me...
before 2001 I always forget my birthday
now... even if i wish i cant forgot the weird date!

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 04:57 AM
link   
reply to post by zaper

Welcome aboard, nice to have you.

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by hhcore
reply to post by zaper

Welcome aboard, nice to have you.

thanks hhcore... i love your signature "life is a bitch and she has sisters" lol

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by zaper

Hey there

Welcome to ATS
I was born September 7th, so fellow Virgo
look forward to see you
it's a journey.

Love and hugs

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by laffoe
reply to post by zaper

Hey there

Welcome to ATS
I was born September 7th, so fellow Virgo
look forward to see you
it's a journey.

Love and hugs

Nice stuff regarding september and numerology
you are virgo too
cool

All my love my brother... sjaels-partner, compañero del alma.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join