It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Important Survey of China UFOs Caused by Russian Rockets

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 05:09 PM
link   
I just came across this remarkable page:

Xinjiang UFO phenomenon and the Russian space launch activities // July 13, 2010

www.comhaha.com...

I'm still trying to wade through parts of the awkward English, but I excuse the author's level of language skill, in exchange for his very, VERY important archives and investigation results, and his desire to share them with us. Thank you, thank YOU very, very much.

There is a LOT to digest here, and to investigate farther, and we need to get in touch with the author(s) and open a reliable channel.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Jim could you paraphrase this part? I just can't cut through the language barrier.

"UFO, according to the literal meaning of a UFO. From past records to see, do not yet exist to explain the UFO phenomenon, but with space activities and missile test information into the open, UFO more "famous." The author believes that the past can not explain the UFO phenomenon, the overwhelming majority of information is not open caused, in fact, human space flight and ballistic missile tests and sign of high-altitude reconnaissance aircraft. In a sense, Yunnan and Xinjiang UFO events and more, are not accidental. Faced with these UFO, aliens with speculation, check to explore their true colors, so that more of the UFO show his true colors, and perhaps more interesting."

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by JimOberg

i don't suppose anyone needs to talk to the witnesses about what they saw ? nahhh

we will just keep marching forward and debunk a sighting somebody else had and not even talk to the witnesses. marvelous idea

what happened to

"who what when where and why" ?

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by easynow

i don't suppose anyone needs to talk to the witnesses about what they saw ? nahhh

we will just keep marching forward and debunk a sighting somebody else had and not even talk to the witnesses. marvelous idea

what happened to

"who what when where and why" ?

Of course we need to get as close to original witnesses as possible, and give their recollections higher credibility, along with determining the environment of their experience -- lighting, other events occurring, other visual stimuli. How could you misjudge the situation so egregiously to think that's not exactly what I've been trying to do all along?

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 05:39 PM
link   

How could you misjudge the situation so egregiously to think that's not exactly what I've been trying to do all along?

because i can't read minds ?

it might help if you mentioned that in the Op ?

Of course we need to get as close to original witnesses as possible

"get as close to the original witness" ? whaaaaat ?

if you or somebody else does not interview the witnesses (the pilot for example) your investigation will be inconclusive no matter what rocket launch time windows you postulate as the cause.

[edit on 22-7-2010 by easynow]

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Someone let me know when the article is more readable. Thx

2nd line

top topics

join