It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MGM sets up UFO Website

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reportthreats.org...

Thought this was interesting. The new MGM advertising website for the movie Battle: Los Angeles is a faux UFO website. Judging from the content somebody in MGM marketing must be a fan of this forum.....

Apologies if this website has been mentioned before, I found nothing on search.

[edit on 22-7-2010 by justwokeup]

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 05:02 PM
link   
This will be for that new film that's in production - 'Battle: Los Angeles'. Which is apparently about an alien invasion. Check it out here.

I would be interested to know if the Pentagon is involved in the production.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Yeah, it is. Said that in the opening comment.

I wasn't under the impression it was genuine, just thought it was interesting. Its a pity non advertising UFO sites aren't this slick :-)

Re pentagon involvement, dont know. Probably, its good PR to have movies showing the armed forces in a good light. This aliens vs marines movie probably falls into that category.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Michelle rodriguez is in it, Should be a great movie!

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Apologies Justwokeup - it would help if I read the OP!

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   
The battle of Los Angeles is based on fact.

en.wikipedia.org...

The Battle of Los Angeles, also known as '"The Great Los Angeles Air Raid"', is the name given by contemporary sources to the imaginary enemy attack and subsequent anti-aircraft artillery barrage which took place from late February 24 to early February 25, 1942 over Los Angeles, California.[1][2] The incident occurred less than three months after America's entry into World War II as a result of the Japanese Imperial Navy's attack on Pearl Harbor.

Initially, the target of the aerial barrage was thought to be an attacking force from Japan, but speaking at a press conference shortly afterward Secretary of the Navy Frank Knox called the incident a "false alarm." Newspapers of the time published a number of sensational reports and speculations of a cover-up. A small number of modern-day UFOlogists have suggested the targets were extraterrestrial spacecraft. When documenting the incident in 1983, the U.S. Office of Air Force History attributed the event to a case of "war nerves" likely triggered by a lost weather balloon and exacerbated by stray flares and shell bursts from adjoining batteries.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 06:49 PM
link   
DON'T fall prey for the alien invasion card, that's what the cabal government wants, the terrorist card doesn't work anymore! so this is the start of the next scare tactics by the Cabal government!

It was called out 10 years ago by the Disclosure project press conference

The Last Card?

The Truth

UFO Contact - Former Canadian Defence Minister

Spread the WORD! DON'T fall prey to the dis info agents.

You don't ignore or underestimate a DEFENSE MINISTER to a dis info agent hiding behind an avatar in a forum!! USE YOU'RE GOOD JUDGMENT base on the evidence and testimony you see by credible people!

We will see the truth in all of this soon as there will be no more secrets!

[edit on 22-7-2010 by Moonguy]

[edit on 22-7-2010 by Moonguy]

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Moonguy

I would trust an alien who just zapped my limbs off with a disintegrator ray while flaying my skin long before I would trust a smiling politician who was offering me the hand of friendship. No fear I am not about to buy any fear mongering nonsense about alien invasions even if there is an alien invasion.

If a Politician says that they come in peace – dig a hole!

(Ok I will go to bed)

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 06:59 PM
link   
*deleted double-post*

[edit on 22-7-2010 by SmokeJaguar67]

top topics

join