It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Conspiracy Artwork of David Dees

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   
GALLERY ONE
GALLER TWO

Several of David Dees pieces we all know very well here at ATS... but I thought you should have a look at the whole collection. Please don't judge it just because it comes from "rense".

Dees consistently brilliant work covers subjects such as:

Police Brutality
Zionism
Genocide
Franken Food
Vaccinations
Israel / Gaza
Terror
Voting Fraud

His artwork is absolutely on point and telling of our times.

Do have a look...

Post a link to your favorite!

here were some of mine:

There are hundreds more! Click on GALLERY ONE AND TWO above.

Sri Oracle

[edit on 22-7-2010 by Sri Oracle]

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   
A sad picture, but it gets the point across
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2253b3e7c658.jpg[/atsimg]

[edit on 22-7-2010 by CREAM]

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Some of his art is pretty interesting, and the ADL have denounced him, which I'm sure is a badge of honor for him.

www.adl.org...

[edit on 22/7/2010 by harpsounds]

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Great stuff! Thanks for sharing...

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sri Oracle
Several of David Dees pieces we all know very well here at ATS... but I thought you should have a look at the whole collection. Please don't judge it just because it comes from "rense".

Personally? 'Artistic license' allows him to create inflammatory statements that, if they were written, would get his butt righteously sued for libel.
And that is no compliment.

I regard his 'art' in the same vein as I do the biased headlines that Rense affixes to his news items. Just give me the story...I can figure the rest out myself, thanks.

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 11:32 PM
link   
While many of these pieces are thought-provoking, I wonder about copyright law. Unless this guy is an avid photographer who has traveled near and yon or rich, he can't possibly own rights to all of the images he uses to create his work. Furthermore, as a dabbling artist myself, his work displays a solid set of Photoshop skills, but hardly 20 years as a graphic artist. Just my thoughts.

I did like some of the pieces thought and they do make me think and even want to do a bit of research, and I think that is what he is most trying to accomplish based on some of his comments that I read.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by glitchinthematrix
I did like some of the pieces thought and they do make me think and even want to do a bit of research, and I think that is what he is most trying to accomplish based on some of his comments that I read.

Agreed.

I was unaware for example of the "genocide" in germany after the end of wwii committed by churchill.

top topics

join