It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bohemian Grove: Illuminati are meeting this week for Satanic rituals

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   
www.henrymakow.com...

According to Henry Makow's article, the Illuminati are meetng this week for their demonic rituals.

Has anyone seen Obama or the Bushes this last couple of days??? If not, they might well be off participating in the insane, depraved revelry which is Bohemian Grove.

I guess Washington will be quiet this week.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 04:30 PM
link   
I'm going to predict that The Grove will be infiltrated this time and will be exposed to the world -but this time it'll be done properly.

Wouldn't it be something if bus-loads of people showed up and got into the Grove? What would happen? Mass arrests?

The days of the Grove are numbered. That's my opinion anywho.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 04:37 PM
link   
I don't think Obama is a Bohemian. The Bushes may be there tho.

My ex boss is a Bohemian... there is nothing nefarious going on there.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by berkeleygal

"My ex boss is a Bohemian... there is nothing nefarious going on there"

Is that what he told you? perhaps he doesnt belong to one of the more "prestigous" camps.

I too have a feeling a new expose will be coming out this year i dont have a reason for feeling that way, just a gut feeling. And i sincerely hope they dont send it to WIKIleaks or we may not see it until next summer
if at all...

~meathead

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Obama's not cool enough to be a member of Bohemian Club.

He'll be attending the All women belizian grove founded by Sonya Sotomayor.

www.politico.com...

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by berkeleygal
I don't think Obama is a Bohemian. The Bushes may be there tho.

My ex boss is a Bohemian... there is nothing nefarious going on there.

It is a white only club. It should be banned from american soil.

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 04:40 AM
link   
I don't know about Satanic rituals, maybe once in awhile.

I think its just top officials and a few others (all men) allowed on the list, meeting up there in private to discuss this and that, then they relax and enjoy nature for a few days. I have heard rumors from the past grove meetings where they all dressed up in drag for a night and put on plays on the stage.

I'm sure there are "one time at the grove" stories either kept private or told after consuming a great amount of alcohol.

[edit on 23-7-2010 by InvisibleObserver]

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 06:51 AM
link   
why do people have to believe that every single person that goes there is a horrible evil person?

if I had no clue what Christianity was, and went to a mass and saw a big statue of a guy dying on a cross being tortured, then watched as people pretended to drink his blood and eat his flesh, I would probably begin to think the people there were evil and crazy.

just because they have symbolic rituals that are meaningful to their work, doesn't mean they're all evil.

I think it's incredibly ignorant to think that.

-

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 06:54 AM
link   
this was discussed here before.

turned out it was a movie in 1902.

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Somebody please explain to me what excactly is a "satanic/demonic ritual"?

If you really believe that is what is going on in there you really should know the answer...

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by ProdigalSon

In Native American culture the Owl represents death. WHen they saw the Owl it was not a good sign.

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by dragnet53

In Native American culture the Owl represents death. WHen they saw the Owl it was not a good sign.

This is no proof,
in some other cultures Owl is a symbol of knowledge and wisdom.
Anyway how dos this relate to a satanic ritual?

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Many satanic rituals offered sacrifices to their god or deity. Mosty human ones though.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Many satanic rituals offered sacrifices to their god or deity.

According to Christianity, Jesus was sacrificed for all of us. Not to mention all the sacrifices in the Bible, both of livestock and fruits/veggies/grain. A sacrifice to any given god doesn't automatically equal satanic, unless of course we want to start viewing Christianity as satanic...

[edit on 24-7-2010 by Jenna]

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jenna

Many satanic rituals offered sacrifices to their god or deity.

According to Christianity, Jesus was sacrificed for all of us. Not to mention all the sacrifices in the Bible, both of livestock and fruits/veggies/grain. A sacrifice to any given god doesn't automatically equal satanic, unless of course we want to start viewing Christianity as satanic...

[edit on 24-7-2010 by Jenna]

LOL Christianity just used that event to say he was 'sacrificed' for our sins. He was just an innocent victim because one group didn't like him because he got more attention than they did. Human ego ......*shakes head*

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by dragnet53

Yeah, I know. Most sacrifices are innocent. Notice you ignored the part about all the other sacrificing in the Bible. Or are you admitting now that sacrificing to a particular god doesn't make it automatically satanic?

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 02:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Jenna

sure and if you knew the real truth about the bible you would probably turn atheist. It all leads back to the Sumeria and the seven tablets of creation.

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by dragnet53

So we do agree on that. And I already am an atheist.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProdigalSon

This is no proof,
in some other cultures Owl is a symbol of knowledge and wisdom.
Anyway how dos this relate to a satanic ritual?

Its been reported that Grovers dress up in robes, and have a ritual in front of the Great Owl Moloch.

In 2000 Alex Jones actually filmed this ritual or one close to it, and went nuts with it claiming it was proof that something satanic was going on there, what he captured on film was nothing more than a play on stage with pyrotechnics.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 11:52 AM
link   
I suppose after the bilderburg summit in spain and the g-20, our overlords are exhausted and need to frolic in the forest..with lots of handsome young men
brought in for the entertainment...
to quote nixon to an aide-" ever go there? lots of faggy stuff.."
and if it's not satanic, its close enough for me.

new topics

top topics

join