Remote viewing and mind reading

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join

posted on Jun, 23 2004 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by ms_Bhavn

How do you know remote viewers haven't located OBL??? This is something time (and maybe, media) will reveal. And since not all remote viewers talk about what they viewed, no one can be sure of this.

[edit on 23-6-2004 by ms_Bhavn]

There were remote viewers that I read about that worked for the government just prior to and during the Gulf War. I don't recall their particular names. They have since left the government in an official capacity and now teach remote viewing to the general public.

So if OBL does get found with the help of one or more remote viewers, then we can probably expect him/her/them to write a book about it and/or do seminars afterward.

posted on Aug, 5 2004 @ 06:42 PM
link   
I have very strange experience in crowd (street, subway, stairs, etc) and it occurs so often, that I cannot think any longer that it is coincidence:

When walking in a crowd, and I am approching a lady of just any age from behind, after reaching below 2 metres she suddenly stops walking, then turns around, looks into my eyes deeply, then walks away. I have realized, that it only happens, if I am concentrating on something, which I usually do anyway.

If anybody has souch experience, and knows what the hell is this, then please write a comment.

[edit on 5-8-2004 by Istvan]

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
It isn't about powers... Its your latent legacy as a human being... Talismans work best (look them up) for those lacking discipline in the use of their own abilities, as it focuses belief....(BELIEF is the key here), to form such a Psi Shield....

Good luck, though why are you concerned with being remote viewed? This isn't a very normal concern.....

I have to counter your idea of using a talisman that acts as a psi shield to use for RV/mind reading if that's what you meant. I find it effectively hinders ones attempt to perform RV/mind reading of others or situations. But on the other hand, having such a psi shield does not necessarily prevent others from being able to RV/mind read you. This is especially true if the psi shield acts as a telepathic aid. It tends to work more towards sending signals rather than receiving them. At least that's been my experience.

I think psi protection is more useful than a psi shield because a psi shield will also tend to trap negativity originating from its owner within themselves. I think Worldwatcher's suggestion is a good one. This way, you will not have as much a need to clear yourself of attached negativity. You only need to clear the stone.

Also I think there is a misconception of RVing & mind reading in general. It is not always deliberate. It often happens accidentally. The receivers happen to be sensitized to the info. being transmitted whether intentionally or unintentionally sent by the person claiming to be RVed or mind read. Your thoughts are your own private property. If you want to keep them that way, discipline your thoughts & the emotions that accompany those thoughts.

Just my 2 cents.

posted on Sep, 4 2004 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Hi Damien,

You'll never know how serious my take is on what you have written.

I am looking for the same answers you are, since I recently became aware of this power in others to read a human mind as the ultimate abuse of one being upon another.

To logically sort this out is a dauting task. First, you have to differentiate between government, alien or some form of evil on this earth as the perpetrators. I believe that this might be the first step in looking for protection; if it is indeed possible to find any protection at all.

My key objective in writing to you is to let you know you are not alone in this type of inquiry, and maybe two heads are better than one; that is, if the the powers-to-be let us get that far?

Joek

posted on Sep, 4 2004 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Dear joez,

I believe that they come from the government,But dont bother asking which country i come from cos it does not matter,there are some governments in this world that have this vision to create an ideal community within their own country and they are using remote viewing and remote influence to solve some social problems.By saying this, i admit that i have some problems,it is just that i dont like the method they are using cos i feel that it is invading my private space.And i prefer to solve my social problems myself.

The important thing now is to research on defensive measures in this field which is very lacking,most site only teach u how to do remote viewing and remote influence but never teach on how to guard against it.So maybe our main focus should be in the defensive measure.

posted on Sep, 6 2004 @ 05:36 AM
link   
People are trying to remote influence this person or View Him? What a Crock.

I can't believe there is any reason for this person to make the accusations he has made,And above all he is portraying remote viewing as some sinister plot cooked up by a foreign goverment to hi-jack his mind.

For what to find out where he keeps his Chips and Chip Dip?

Fantasy is one thing but this takes the cake.
What an absolute disservice to RV, and RV practice.
Parker

posted on Sep, 6 2004 @ 07:03 PM
link   
My grandmother is paranoid schizophrenic. You sound just like her, man. Just like her.

Nevermind these other people talking about remote viewers after you. (I believe that remote viewing is possible though)

God forbid you try to do something to these people that you think are attacking you through remote viewing.

Seek medical help.

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Privacy is an Illusion...!

Everything/Everyone is an 'open-book' to Everyone/Everything!

Proof...well...our subconscious mind is open...our conscious mind create the illusion!

That is why the 'Universal Mind' or 'God' is Omnipresent, Omnipotent, Omniscient!

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
This isn't a very normal concern.....

Indeed. I think it's a rare phenomenon IMHO.

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 06:56 PM
link   
I read this somewhere maybe it would help.
Use psycrystals to expunge all memetic parasites. Use psycrystals to feed off all quantum reality predators energy fields, by shredding them as they attack. This energy is then used by the psycrystal to rebuild the shattered biophysical and physical energy field of the user; the result of years of memetic energy parasite depradation. After months of use the human energy fields are rebuilt

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by mwen
Privacy is an Illusion...!

Everything/Everyone is an 'open-book' to Everyone/Everything!

Proof...well...our subconscious mind is open...our conscious mind create the illusion!

That is why the 'Universal Mind' or 'God' is Omnipresent, Omnipotent, Omniscient!

i aggree , all brains are the same, privacy is an illusion on a certain level - you may have a feeling of another in the next room but you cant see through walls so you cant perceive them - unless you have a gift

everything is an open book, ive noticed that we act out old experiences
we even act out parts of our dreams - imagination is real

i dont think people understand the whole reality is an illusion thing.

people are acting out their own wheel of experience, which keeps on spinning. noone can stop moving, unless there dead.
if you just relax perfectly still and dont even move a muscle, eventually you will move against your will, because its part of your cycle on the wheel of experience.

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 08:53 PM
link   
www.exorcist.org.uk...

viking remote viewing

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Damiem Lem,

I tried an experiment about a year ago by projecting my thoughts. I got responses from strangers that frightened me, my mind was apparently read. Anyone can duplicate my experiement by going into a mall or area with many people and thinking (not saying) something to the effect: If you can read my mind, stare at me and scratch your head. Some people will respond to your mental request.

What do I make out of this? Is there some spiritual component involved? I don't know. I did not approach any of these people to find out. What I did do is become more cautious of my thinking, especially when I was with a group of people. Now, I concentate on God more often as a buffer since the experiment. I do this because I have a strong belief in God and I don't know enough about who is in this world.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 02:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Damien Lem

Hi

Your post strikes a chord with me. I do not believe there is any way to stop yourself being remote viewed. Think of it like this - EVERY single human is being watched and their mind read all the time. You can learn to cope with it, or decide not to think about it, using methods outlined in this thread, but my advice would be accept it and don't feel that you're being targeted. Everybody has their mind read all the time. Everyone is watched, and it is one of the biggest secrets out there.

Take care

The Choiceless One

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 12:17 PM
link   
I don't know if you are schizophrenic and very much doubt you were when you were first attacked.
What they like to do is turn you against yourself and cause you to turn others against you as well.
By acting in a way that seems schizophrenic you also provoke a belief in others that you are.
Other people's beliefs might influence their spiritual actions towards you as well as influence you to doubt yourself.
It might cause a spiral into mental illness, which seems to be one of the goals of such creatures.
edit on 24-6-2013 by twsnhr013 because: grammer touch up

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 12:29 PM
link   
As for the God thing. They would probably try to pretend they are gods or something you believe is powerful to gain control over you. Aliens and tyrannical governments might work for most people.

And if you think they are people you know. Be careful, stay calm and don't over-react. The worst thing you could do is start attacking strangers and become a deranged psychopath. Remain skeptical and look for proof in the physical world around you.

Try to let go of your fear and paranoia. Religion might help, if you choose faith over fear.
Hold onto your individuality and don't let them change you either. Be yourself and make your own choices.
edit on 24-6-2013 by twsnhr013 because: grammer touch up

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join