It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remote viewing and mind reading

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2004 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Becos i am contantly being harrass by a group of remote viewers 24/7.Or they could be ghost or aliens or whatever.I dont know what they are....but i know they know what i am thinking,and is contantly attacking my thoughts.
Btw is the tin foil hat really effective in blocking remote viewers?
i am using it now but is being mocked by them.They were saying "Oh,where is he,i cant find him."In a mocking manner.

posted on Jun, 22 2004 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Oi, that is terrible.

No, I think Weirdo was kidding when he made the comment about tin foil. Though, Faraday cages do help block electromagnetic radiation (radio waves, et cetera). I am sure the visualization methods can help.

How can you tell you are being watched? Visualize some sort of light-shield around you, forcing the intruders out of your mind.

Good luck

posted on Jun, 22 2004 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Damien Lem
Becos i am contantly being harrass by a group of remote viewers 24/7.Or they could be ghost or aliens or whatever.I dont know what they are....but i know they know what i am thinking,and is contantly attacking my thoughts.
i am using it now but is being mocked by them.They were saying "Oh,where is he,i cant find him."In a mocking manner.

Hi Damien,

The only pertinent use of tin foil hats in this instance is for sake of levity.

Do the praying, the visualizations, and berate the invasive energy when necessary (i.e., challenge the spirits). Eventually, the energies of the abusive influence will weaken and dissipate, no matter what you do.

Common spirits have very little energy to work with in the Spirit. That is why they unite into Group Entities -- for the advantage of combining their energies. When they do this, they often project the persona that they are one, powerful, evil being to people in the flesh.

"Wow, look at me! I'm one mighty demon spawn!"

Call their bluff.

"Hey, if you are such a powerful demonic being, then how come you are too weak spiritually to stand on your own and have to hide inside a Group Entity to fight your battles?"

I have used this line of attack many times and it frustrates the hell out of them.

Don't be afraid to express yourself.

Send me a U2U or an e-mail if you want further counsel on this topic. I'd be happy to help.

posted on Jun, 22 2004 @ 02:47 PM
link   

You sound like you are scizophrenic lem. You don't sound too bad, usually some medication should sort it. Go too see the doc about it.

Faraday cages, sheilding etc can't block remote viewers. You shouldn't be aware you are being remote viewed either unless you are meditating or something.

posted on Jun, 22 2004 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Thanks,i have briefly seen the faraday cage.Looks like a nice product.But i think it is too expensive for me,and i cant stay in that cage for the rest of my life.And in putting myself in that cage,i have allowed them to sucessful screwed up my life.(imagine living in a cage for the rest of my life,i feel like an animal in a zoo.)

Regarding how i know they are watching me is that they let me know blatantly.I try to make a list of the ways they let me know.....

1.sounds coming from outside my flat:
a)The sound of car horn in the carpark below my flat.(even when there is no moving cars and complete silence in the carpark)

b)human voices from adults and children(laughing in a sinister manner,screaming,coughing,vomiting and shoutings even when u dont see anyone nearby)
There was once there was a heavy panting just outside my window and my flat is five storey high,it is impossible for anyone to be standing outside my window,unless they can fly.Btw i turn around to look out the window but could ot see anyone there and the panting cease inmediately.

c)The thumping coming from the ceiling(i dont think i am imaginating it cos i can also feel the vibration on my body)
I try to convince myself it is not real but they do it again to confirm with me it is real.

2.The media
a)The TV programmes i am watching seems to be talking to me.
When ever i try to dismiss this fact or not want to follow what they are trying to say to me...they will say things like"oh he is not here right now but we can wait for him to come back"
Even when i have successful disengage from this influence,then there will either be a pain behind my head(feels like a force trying to come into my head)Or a loud continuous tone from outside my flat.(the kinda sound u get from radio i think)

3.The people around me
a)Neigbours,friends,family and even strangers(not all strangers though only some)
They all seems to be able to read my mind,all i need to do is give them one negative thought about them whether i mean it or not they will react to it and taunt me for that.Even when they cant phyically see me when i am alone in my room.
As for strangers,what i did is flash some picture in my mind eye so fast that even i cant see what it is and immediately focus on the expression of the stranger.Most often i will see the stranger kniting his eyes staring into space as if trying hard to see something and quickly realise i am looking at him and immediately turn to me and smile pretending nothing happened.

4.Weather control
Although they dont use this anymore,but it is one of the ways in the beginning they use it to instill fear in me and try to make me believe they are god forces.(they almost got me into believing in that it is godwill that such things are happening to me until i search the internet and realise that science has produce technology to control and influence weather then they stop using it.)I can still remember how fast the black clouds were forming into a storm within minutes from a clear sunny day.But i must admit i was pretty freak out when it happened,thinking i must have anger the heavens.

5.I dont know how to classified this but i will try to put it down here.
There were once when i am going to sleep and i look at the fan in my living room and ensure it is turn off before going to bed.then after a while,i felt like going to the toilet,while going to the toilet i saw that the fan in the living is on....i was very sure that i ensure that the fan is off before going to bed,the memory is still very fresh in my mind.So i then walk toward the fan and switch it off and at the same time give them the four letter word in my mind and go back to sleep.

This is not the first time they play such tricks on me,there was a time when i am working and some guys came in to my room and tear some picture from the glass panel in my room.i didnt bother about them and they left the room.After a while,i look back at the panel and saw the pictures there untouched...Those were very old pictures taped to the panel and if they tear it off it will leave a marking on the glass but when i look at it....everything seems untouched.I was very sure they came in to tear away the picture.But...But...But....well i cant explain it but i think it is their way of screwing with me brain.

Well this thing has been going on for months already and i am kinda numb about it and dont react to it as i first encounter it.And it kinda bothers them,they have try all ways to instill fear,guilt and shame in me and i is kinda numb to emotions now.Every now and then they are successful in getting the emotions in me stirring up again but it is pretty shortlived.

Well,that is all i have to say.
Btw,if my story has by anyway stir up your curiousity....Dont....Dont...Dont come and RV me.I have enough problems with these guys already and wanna keep it under control.

Cheers!

posted on Jun, 22 2004 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Ok,i cant get to sleep...so i will add some views as to what i think they are up to base on what i have research on the internet.
I may be wrong though.....

According to my obervation and doing some research over the internet
I come to this conclusion that this group of people are actually working towards a vision.They are trying to convert others beliefs systems or paradigm to follow their own and create the reality they want.So they will need to know what you are thinking and know what is your belief system so they can fine tune it or break it completely and replace it with their own.They need everyone within the country to think in the same way in order for their vision to become reality.They cant afford anyone to think otherwise least it becomes a virus that will spread like wildfire and threaten their control over the masses.So in order to mind control or brain wash you to think like them.Firstly,they need to attack you mentally and emotionally,so that you will be completely screwed up and defenceless and accept their beliefs and paradigm.They need to make you feel guilty and that you are in the wrong and that they are right,in order for you to accept their belief system effectively.So i think this is how you execute mind control over the masses.

Btw,while writing this...there is a lot of door slamming and sound of people spitting going on in my neighbourhood.The whole neighbourhood suddenly came to life when i decide to write this.This leave me with two conclusion....
1)I am wrong and this is not their motive.
2)I hit the jackpot and expose their plan.

Actually i have more to write but suddenly my mind is blank now.I will try to add more in the future.

posted on Jun, 22 2004 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Actually, the last statement of your most recent post sounds the most like psychical influence. The rest--about the sound of door slamming, people spitting, et cetera--sounds like your have schizophrenia. Although, as Paul Richard seemed to imply, people can operate more efficiently, parapsychologically, while in groups.

posted on Jun, 22 2004 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Damien,

Although I don't agree with you running off to get drugs from a psychiatrist (which was a REALLY STUPID suggestion), I do think that you are obsessing over this issue.

Let me give you a true story about a woman I knew...

She constantly kept getting "messages" in her head from a man that she was infatuated with. The man really didn't want anything to do with her and she couldn't understand why the physical person and the messages were completely contradictory.

This, I explained to her, was the result of a manipulation from a Group Entity in the Spirit. Collectives of common spirits (who may come in the guise of remote viewers, aliens, etc.) purposely look for people who they think they can manipulate in some way for their own selfish pleasure. The affections that she had for the man was given to them and not to the man, which they also desired.

She followed my advice and the manipulative discarnate energy dissipated and left.

In a way, this is what is happening to you: you are being abused by a collective of common spirits, AKA a Group Entity.

Spirits can read minds all the time but a remote viewer being able to do so is another matter entirely. Like telepathy, remote viewing and mind reading cannot be turned on all the time because the source of the ability is from Spirit, not from the brains of the respective psychic.

The Group Entity wants you to think that there is a group of remote viewers that can read your mind 24/7. That is part of the manipulation.

Hell, remote viewers haven't even been able to locate Osama bin Laden, how are they going to be able to read your mind 24/7?

Think about that. *L*

A Group Entity is attempting to manipulate you into thinking that you are a target for a cult. This is all a deception.

Further, they want you to believe that you need to do something about them, which only adds to the level of anxiety that you feel.

The Group Entity wants you to think that you are part of some grand conspiracy.

For greater peace, I recommend the following:

1. Ignore them. Make believe that they are insignificant. With time, you will find that they are indeed irrelevant to your life.

2. Pray for Guidance, Healing and Protection. Once you do this, let the whole issue go and think about other things.

3. Read a good book.

4. Watch an interesting documentary.

5. Start an exercise program (slowly at first depending upon what kind of shape you're in) like light Aerobics, Tae Bo, Yoga, etc.

6. Perform deep breathing exercises for relaxation.

7. Learn how to meditate for inner peace.

Distraction is a key ingredient in dealing with anxiety in all its forms. Exercise is additionally helpful because it makes your body release endorphins to make you feel better about yourself.

8. If you are having trouble sleeping, do something that you enjoy for a while. When you feel tired, then rest on a couch or recliner with the television on low volume (tuned to a pleasant program of some kind) instead of going to bed. Oftentimes it is easier to not be in one's bed in order to relax. The reason: we feel that we should be able to sleep in our bed at night and when we cannot, it only compounds our anxiety about sleeping. The answer: rest in another comfortable part of your home. Don't worry if you can't fall asleep; just strive to rest, that's all you need to do.

9. Wait it out. You will not fall to pieces before the morning sun rises. Trust me. Have faith for things to work out as they should.

10. It may feel like it is an incredible burden to endure for now, but just:

"Let Go & Let God."

11. Remember:

"Time Brings Healing."

posted on Jun, 22 2004 @ 07:25 PM
link   
maybe i do have schizophrenia,that i am not sure.but these things are very real to me.And i do have a psychiatrist...introduced by the group who are harrassing me.I know who they are but do not want to expose them,becos these things are being done mentally and there is no concrete evidence against them.They even admit themselves that they are doing it.But i dont know the real motive behind it.But i do know i offended them once before,that was my mistake.They didnt do anything about it,or that was what i thought....only then did i realised they are using RV as a tool to teach me a lesson.But didnt know it lasted so long,so i begin to ponder about their real motive.Btw,the US govt do not know where osama bin lade is.But this people know where i lived,that is why they can RV me 24/7.

posted on Jun, 22 2004 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Ok,this will be the last thing i wanna add...i personally have nothing against remote viewers.There is nothing wrong with remote viewing,i am just disgusted by the way that group is treating me.i have nothing against the rest of the world of remote viewers.Maybe i will try to learn to be one in the near future.

posted on Jun, 22 2004 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Damien,

Did you tell your psychiatrist about this problem?

If so, what did he or she say?

If not, then I feel you should bring this issue up in your next session.

[edit on 22-6-2004 by Paul_Richard]

posted on Jun, 22 2004 @ 09:09 PM
link   
wasn't one of james randi's $1,000,000 challenge questions a remote viewing assignment? what an enticing challenge to any self-confident remote viewer.....to someone with real "skill".....i mean, how hard could it be for someone like that to successfully remote-view what's in this locked box and silence the skeptics ??

well so far, randi's million has been earning some impressive interest hasn't it. too bad he didn't make a hedge fund out of it....

true remote viewing/mind reading skill is very, VERY rare, and the kind of person to develop it is least likely to be motivated by money.

posted on Jun, 22 2004 @ 09:13 PM
link   
I only see him for one session,did not trust him.Well,maybe i am really sick.But i know this got nothing to do with spirits,the feeling is just not there.They make another appointment for me to see another one,i will be seeing him soon.Hope he can cure my illness.
Meanwhile,does anyone know how to block remote viewing?
Forget about my experiences cos it is not my main interest in posting here,just that someone post to ask that is why i share it here.

posted on Jun, 23 2004 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Where in the world would you get the idea that people are interested in remote viewing you, or care anything about you or your life. Ask yourself this question............... Think for one minute, there is absolutly no reason for people to remote view you, People are NOT remote viewing you, And you are suffuring from a Delusional Fantasy.Get help now before this delusion has a chance to set in. If you cannot afford help talk to social services and they will be able to direct you to people who care about you, and are willing to help for free.
p

posted on Jun, 23 2004 @ 04:37 AM
link   
Damien Lem according too some people in the industry i have talked too. The is no way too block it. No physical or psychic means. sorry.

You sound like you are ill. Remote viewing is passive you should not be able to hear any voices or anything like that. You are not having visual hallucinations yet, but they could be on the way. Get some help.

First of all why would anyone be out to get you?

posted on Jun, 23 2004 @ 06:13 AM
link   
Damien,

It has everything to do with spirits!

Discarnates are the conduit for ANY psychic ability.

There is also the nutritional aspect that needs to be considered. Eating healthily makes a big difference in psychological stability.

Did you know that people have overcome panic disorders simply from changing their diet to one that consists mainly of raw vegetables?

I know it may sound crazy, but it is quite true.

There is a period of transition as you do this and your body feels funky for a while because it starts to release toxins that were trapped in your system. After a period of only weeks, possibly only days, one notices a significant difference physically and emotionally.

It involves starting out eating no pork at all, cutting down on beef, and slowly going to a diet that consists mainly of fresh foods, with some pasta, chicken and turkey. The three most important vegetables (which boost the immune system and help fight stress) that need to be eaten everyday are: carrots, celery, and lettuce -- but not iceberg lettuce as it has zero nutritional value; baby spinach works very well.

Try eating oatmeal for breakfast, possibly with raisins, honey, peaches, etc., and then have a big salad for lunch with the three vegetable I mentioned above. Whenever you want a snack, reach for a small salad or some fruit and avoid noshing on junk food.

That will greatly help you.

posted on Jun, 23 2004 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Paul richard i am studying psychology at the moment. This at first glance appears to be a classic case of schizophrenia. This appears too have nothing too do with ESP in any way at all.

posted on Jun, 23 2004 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Paul_Richard
Damien,

Hell, remote viewers haven't even been able to locate Osama bin Laden, how are they going to be able to read your mind 24/7?
End of Quote

Posted by, ms_Bhavn

How do you know remote viewers haven't located OBL??? This is something time (and maybe, media) will reveal. And since not all remote viewers talk about what they viewed, no one can be sure of this.

OOOPS!

Some mess up here. my reply was put in on this quote. Sorry for the mixup, Paul Damien
Mods.... please edit

[edit on 23-6-2004 by ms_Bhavn]

posted on Jun, 23 2004 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Damien Lem, I am not gonna ask why you think you are the subject of remote viewers, just follow my advice and you should be fine.

wear jewelry...gold and other metals grounds you

get 2 stones or pieces of jewelry made from malachite and black onyx keep on your person at all times...they will help shield you from negativity, curses and pyschic attacks.

when you feel an attack coming on, counter it by clearing your mind and projecting darkness, blackness, emptiness from yourself (show them nothing)

if you do the above, you should be safe from all mind probing remote viewers, aliens and pyschics.
(foil paper doesn't work)

[edit on 6-23-2004 by worldwatcher]

posted on Jun, 23 2004 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by themaninblack
Paul richard i am studying psychology at the moment. This at first glance appears to be a classic case of schizophrenia. This appears too have nothing too do with ESP in any way at all.

I took some psychology in college as well.

IMHO and experience, traditional psychology has certain fundamental flaws of understanding because it is based on a very limited perspective (harking back to the inaccurate Freudian paradigm) in regard to the interrelationship of incarnate and discarnate personality and the existence of the soul outside of the physical body prior to life and after death.

Every thought that arises without willful effort, is channeled from Spirit. This point alone completely changes the whole traditional Freudian mindset of approach and understanding.

In light of this, I have come to believe that there are many people in mental institutions that are there simply because they were misdiagnosed by psychiatrists who were not progressive in their thinking and will not consider alternate forms of therapy. Many of the disorders labeled in psychology can be cured through nutritional means and/or from addressing an astral form of abuse in the correct way.

Which is not to say that Damien doesn't have an emotional problem, only that I would not label it schizophrenia because that is a traditional psychological term which, by definition, dismisses discarnate telepathic influence and astral abuse that may have been initially instigated by people in the flesh, e.g., remote viewers, psychics, etc.

The woman who I mentioned having counseling earlier in this thread might also have been labeled schizophrenic by a psychiatrist if she went to see one. I gave her the correct advice and she no longer has the problem -- without having to take any glorified tranquilizers or other mind numbing substances.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join