It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remote viewing and mind reading

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2004 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Hi,
I am new to the board and is very interested to know how to prevent remote viewing and mind reading on myself.Does anyone here know how?
Btw,i am an normal person without any powers,so the psi shield dont seems to work for me.I need items that can help me,and i dont believe in any religion either.

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 06:53 AM
link   
With remote viewing you can find out what is in a persons consious or subconsious mind at any point in there life. You CAN defend against it as grays have proven they can block you out totally, its like hitting a wall. But i suppose you have too know the exact time and date you will be viewed, i am not sure how you would defend against it too either... counter-measures have not been highly research.

Basically for humans. The is no defense.

posted on Jun, 19 2004 @ 07:10 AM
link   
It isn't about powers... Its your latent legacy as a human being... Talismans work best (look them up) for those lacking discipline in the use of their own abilities, as it focuses belief....(BELIEF is the key here), to form such a Psi Shield....

Good luck, though why are you concerned with being remote viewed? This isn't a very normal concern.....

posted on Jun, 19 2004 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Damien Lem
Hi,
I am new to the board and is very interested to know how to prevent remote viewing and mind reading on myself.Does anyone here know how?
Btw,i am an normal person without any powers,so the psi shield dont seems to work for me.I need items that can help me,and i dont believe in any religion either.

Hi Damien,

First off, I have found through my research that no group of aliens has any special psychic ability. Propaganda through abductees has promoted that idea. They are just as telepathic or intuitive as the rest of us and not more so. If the Zetan-Greys truly had godlike abilities, they would not need their advanced technology in order to abduct people. *L*

A classic approarch to shielding yourself is to visualize a white and/or gold shield around your body. As you do this breath in slowly and visualize drawing in spiritual white light to strengthen your shield and to manifest self-healing energies. Practice this in deep meditation so you can do it more easily when not in a deep state. For a basic approach to meditation, see my post here.

Additionally, sincerely pray everyday for guidance, healing and protection. If/when you feel that you are being probed and/or under psychic/discarnate attack, do the praying and the visualizing method stated above.

These are tried and true defenses that would help you protect yourself psychically/astrally.

Finally, take the whole idea of astral mind probing with a certain degree of detachment, if not levity. I've had it happen to me many times in the course of my life and the most that usually happens is that you get a headache. *L*

Don't worry about it.

No one on either side is going to kill you from thinking about it, despite what some say. If remote viewing could be used to kill people, then all of our world leaders would now be dropping like flies.

The upshot: it isn't happening.

posted on Jun, 19 2004 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Yep, no Scanners (movie) phenomenon going on...that I'm aware of.

Though, interestingly enough, I followed such a story in about 3 European tabloids back in the early 90's.....

posted on Jun, 19 2004 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Paul_Richard,

Your idea sounds logical, but it won't work-least not as you present it. Having telepathy, I know. I accidently was connected to another who had telepathy. I tried everythinh to stop/block the connection. I tried picturing some form of shielding insolating me from the outside world. She saw this (in her head), but it did not stop or block the connection. Some people may be able to block this by thinking about the cover, but have to be "powerful enough" to be able to block it in the first place.

posted on Jun, 19 2004 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Tin foil the large Turkey size best because it`s slightly thicker

SORRY COUDN`T RESIST THAT

posted on Jun, 19 2004 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Thank you for the advices,i will try to see what i can do.

posted on Jun, 19 2004 @ 05:24 PM
link   
weirdo

Damien lem, I have no expertise in this myself im kind of freestyle psychic. If I feel that my mind is being probed I shut my mind down and concentrate on something totally irrelevant, to what�s going on in my brain at the time. Sometimes for me its like a dispersing of my mind like a re configuration. For protection mirror shields are best in IMHO just in case there's a little cursing going on. Keep trying with the shielding techniques there easy once you get the hang of it.

posted on Jun, 19 2004 @ 05:40 PM
link   
First off, I have found through my research that no group of aliens has any special psychic ability. Propaganda through abductees has promoted that idea.

Have you ever remote-viewed a 'gray' ET? Paul_richard?

posted on Jun, 19 2004 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrmonsoon
Paul_Richard,

Your idea sounds logical, but it won't work-least not as you present it. Having telepathy, I know. I accidently was connected to another who had telepathy. I tried everythinh to stop/block the connection. I tried picturing some form of shielding insolating me from the outside world. She saw this (in her head), but it did not stop or block the connection. Some people may be able to block this by thinking about the cover, but have to be "powerful enough" to be able to block it in the first place.

This is difficult to explain but I will attempt it nonetheless.

Whenever one receives intuitive information of any kind, be it clairvoyantly, clairsentiently or clairaudiently, it is given by people in the Spirit who orchestrate the exchange � even if the incarnate channeler/psychic/medium has no knowledge of what is happening. That is why telepathic and telekinetic manifestations are often unstable and always temporary. The person in the flesh that is channeling that energy is not the source of the transmission.

Sometimes a collective of discarnates (called a Group Entity) manifests a temporary Gift to one or more in the flesh, like telepathy. However, if a Group Entity forces itself upon someone in an unethical manner (in opposition to The Golden Rule), causing slight damage to one or more innocents, then that Group Entity loses a certain degree of energy or, to put it another way, retrogresses a certain distance away from the Light.

Growth toward the Light and retrogression away from the Light is how Universal Law works in the Spirit and it is our main teacher. Retrogression away from the Light is the only thing which prevents large Group Entities from manifesting an eternal rampage of evil upon innocents and completely taking over Creation.

So yes, there are times when one cannot shield oneself adequately against a determined Group Entity.

But there are other things one can do outside of the visualizations and praying I mentioned earlier.

For one, you can openly challenge the energy. It will ignore you at first but insult it regardless. Don�t waste your vocal chords in shouting, use heated whispers but with emotion behind it. Berate the energy for abusing you. This will force them to either back off or lessen away from the Light that much faster.

Having gone through many telepathic invasions and astral attacks in my life, I know that the vast majority of them are not seriously damaging. You eventually heal from the experience and the abusive discarnates (who usually work in groups for greater energy) is far worse off due to their retrogression away from the Light.

When people say that a murdered innocent will live forever and that the perpetrators will not, this is an intuitive response to this cosmic principle. No one in the discarnate dimensions can exist eternally without God or The God Force. The end result of being evil is to become complete darkness. Since the soul is a form of energy, what that means is falling into nonexistence. This is the true meaning of �damnation� and the idea of �losing one�s soul.�

posted on Jun, 19 2004 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by themaninblack
First off, I have found through my research that no group of aliens has any special psychic ability. Propaganda through abductees has promoted that idea.

Have you ever remote-viewed a 'gray' ET? Paul_richard?

Remote viewing and channeling Spirit are one and the same. If I were to go into a deep meditative state and create a viewscreen to seek out Grey aliens or if I were to communicate with someone who I trust in the Spirit to give me information about Grey aliens, it is one and the same thing.

If the Greys could block out my remote viewing then they could also block out my intelligence gathering.

Although I occasionally tune into clairvoyant awareness (e.g., for auric discernment), that is not my main strength psychically. I started out as a clairaudient and then moved on to being more clairsentient than anything else. However, I have also been known to receive messages from Spirit that come through as words, phrases and sentences in my head which I can see and/or perceive.

On the other hand, my wife has outstanding clairvoyant ability. As I was getting to know her, she would give me pages of visions that she had and ask me to interpret them with the help of Spirit. It is like she has a cable channel setup in there. *L* If anyone has the ability to be a natural remote viewer, it would be her.

When I am in meditation, I am not prone to seek out ugly, spiritually indifferent aliens. I am much more likely to communicate with friends in the Spirit that have beautiful spiritual presences and forms.

But that's just me.

Now, given the choice of going into meditation and turning on a video screen in your head or talking to a beautiful, erotic, sensual female entity who radiates purified affection to you and getting the information you want through her, which route would you choose?

Precisely.

*LOL*

posted on Jun, 20 2004 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Hey i was wrong grays can't block you.

Remote viewing and channeling Spirit are one and the same. If I were to go into a deep meditative state and create a viewscreen to seek out Grey aliens or if I were to communicate with someone who I trust in the Spirit to give me information about Grey aliens, it is one and the same thing.

Not quite. Most remote viewing now is done on paper, just go instant, no medititive state or anything like that... unless you want to do extended remote viewing, but i found that bad for me, makes your head hurt. Thes no view screen either part of you has actually bilocated too the target site. I understand what you mean though.

posted on Jun, 20 2004 @ 03:22 PM
link   
tmib,

There are different methods to remote view something. The view screen idea is just one of them. In any case, it is using clairvoyant ability to find out information. Those that can remove view without going into a meditative state are skilled at what they do, just as I can communicate with Spirit without going into a meditative state. But one starts out doing it in meditation first to learn the basics; then you can proceed to doing it when not in a meditative state.

It's like the methodology behind the Silva Method. First you learn how to do it in a deep meditative state. Then you learn how to go to a meditative state instantly (what they call "going to your level") and get the information immediately, without having to do the relaxation exercises, rhythmic breathing, etc.

posted on Jun, 20 2004 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Additionally, those that are experienced in using psychic abilities often automatically go into an alpha state or light meditative state when they use those abilities. As such, meditative states can be learned to be accessed naturally -- like the remote viewer on paper idea.

posted on Jun, 20 2004 @ 04:21 PM
link   
You don't need ANY kind of altered state too achive psychic functioning (yes it can help with preventing your consious interfearing alot in many cases) But i can do stuff while driving.

here's how i understand it you have a consious, You have a subconsious then you have the superconsious, aka 'the matrix' aka 'collective unconsious' if you want to quote Jung.

I don't know where spirit guides come in, they could either be a construct of the subconsious which helps give the stream of data from the matrix a seperate internal voice which helps you seperate the real data from the false data. Or they could be something from outside what we would define as ourself either from the matrix itself or from another places, where ever they might be
Where do these spirit guides come from?

posted on Jun, 20 2004 @ 07:15 PM
link   
tmib,

Much of our debate is over semantics. It really depends on how one defines "altered state."

You may be able to "do stuff while driving" but that is because you have experience in doing it, probably stemming from a former life.

"Genius is experience."

The Silva Method teaches that intuitive information is accessible in light meditation, what they call the Alpha state. This is taken from brainwave analysis whereby there is the Beta waking state, the Alpha light meditative state, the Theta deep meditative state, and the Delta or near-death/coma state.

When a person is in a light meditative state, whether they are walking around or sitting/lying down, their brains generate more Alpha waves than Beta waves. Researchers have proven this to be the case with biofeedback machines.

As such, by just being receptive to intuitive awareness, no matter what kind it is or how you are receiving it, automatically puts one into a receptive, Alpha state of awareness.

I don't agree with the Freudian paradigm. Sigmund Freud did not believe in life after death or the discarnate dimensions. His philosophy of psychology reflects this bias.

Freud espoused that when one goes to sleep at night, the "conscious" mind shuts off and the "subconscious" mind turns on and is the source of all dreams.

My experience as a spiritual medium confirmed many times that all dreams are channeled from Spirit.

The reason why we get them when we go to sleep is because when we are resting we are more receptive to telepathic messages from the discarnate dimensions and these messages are usually symbolically represented.

All dreams are not of a spiritual or of a helpful nature because most people on the other side are neither spiritually focused, helpful, knowledgeable, nor on a high level.

The well-known television psychic, Sylvia Browne, once said that only thirty percent of those in the Spirit are devoted to the Light. That means that seventy percent in the Spirit are not spiritually focused, which is probably understating it. *L*

I agree with that.

In light of all this, Spirit Guides, angels, etc., do not come from our mind; they are people in the discarnate dimensions that communicate to us telepathically, sometimes in dreams through symbolism.

[edit on 20-6-2004 by Paul_Richard]

posted on Jun, 21 2004 @ 04:00 AM
link   
Actually paul most people have guardian angels, they are here with us until we die when they leave us. You can remote view them, they are right here.

seems I never leave the alpha state then.

posted on Jun, 21 2004 @ 04:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by themaninblack
Actually paul most people have guardian angels, they are here with us until we die when they leave us. You can remote view them, they are right here.

I agree. These can and often change over the years for various reasons.

posted on Jun, 22 2004 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Why are you worried about someone probing your mind.What do you know???????

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join