It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

i have my own website / first sign of armageddon

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   
yey ats members! with some cheerfull help and positivity i made my own website now.
sometimes i have ats friends on interviews,sometimes we discuss politics or conspiracys but mostly take it as a funny news blog and as a connection to help all creative people who arent given a chance to support each other and prosper,to bring change in the world.
i my self am a ex-photoshop retoucher worker/convict because i goed against my ex-company.
and i love helping other people like me ,when i can. in time you will get to know people who are artists,djs,writers, people spreading theyr own personal message.
the whole idea is that when people like us get together we change the future for a better one.
as always i sound like a mad man but themythlives and berenike believed in me. would you?
site is updated dailty usualy,and email comments on topics are always welcome!
if you would like to tell your story or share something, we would just love you!
its on a free host for now,until i buy a payed domain.
it has little now,but everyday it grows,we will have a interview with a famous dj soon if we are lucky,and more + part 2 of themythlives interview!
(im terrible at interviewing)

justice.my3gb.com...

go easy on me members,after all im trying to do a good thing here

[edit on 22-7-2010 by Stillalive]

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Stillalive

Looking good, the buttons on the home page do not seem to work right. you might want to change

to something else

div#container
[
width: 1000px;
position: relative;
margin-top: 0px;
margin-left: auto;
margin-right: auto;
text-align: left

On there i would make it centered because on larger monitors i think it might be moving up to the left, i don't have my personal computer here so i can't check it.

I think all you really need to do is do some cross browser checking, add a title and fix those buttons and you should be gold. Content will come in time and I almost forgot add some Meta words/keywords/meta keywords what ever you want to call them.
But you are looking pretty good.

edit to add.
You can test your site with this it takes a while but worth it.
browsershots.org...

[edit on 22-7-2010 by zaiger]

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   
thank you i really appretiate it,about the editor guuuh XD im not really into coding it by hand, im more of an graphic kinda guy,and i took the do it cool now,find code optimizations in google later. so after a little bit of more content ill find some optimizations and change the code manualy. its just that im too lazy to learn html and css the hard way,that way is easyer,i get to learn what i change since its allready done the hard way.
most of the buttons dont work because i havent made the pages for them yet.
when there are like 10 interviews,10 storyes then i sort them,and make the buttons for them work. for now everything is in the news page.

i wish to make the page more light but i guess after i add some more content too
thank you again

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Very well done. I've been very impressed with your hard work and all you've put into your project. It's looking great now - your efforts have paid off.

I was greatly thrilled to be asked my opinion on things and more than happy to contribute.

new topics

top topics

join