It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is it just me ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Does anybody else notice that everyone wants government disclosure, but as soon as it happens, everyone that wanted the disclosure to hapopen says that it's fake, and all that NWO/BlueBeam bull#???

Damned if you do, Damned if you dont ?

The whole NWO conspiracy is really, REALLY paranoid....

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by shadow3467

I guess I need to ask.

What has been disclosed recently? I think I must have been living in cave or something...

I can't think of anything revealed -- good reaction or bad.

[edit on 22/7/2010 by Chamberf=6]

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Many believe we have to have things remain stable because a world change would cause too much panic and disruption. If there is going to be a planned change to world order it really needs to take place over a long period, and not all at once.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Well nothing too big has happened recently, but I'm saying once it does everyone will say its bluebeam or NWO or something...

And why would a one world government be bad ??? we NEED unity if we are to become a space faring species...

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   

How do you know everyone will react negatively to a "big" disclosure, when it has never happened before??
It just sounds like an assumption to me.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chamberf=6

I guess I need to ask.

What has been disclosed recently? I think I must have been living in cave or something...

I can't think of anything revealed -- good reaction or bad.

MoD... twice recently, France, Russia...

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   
well everyone on this forum has the assumption that anything and everything done by the government is a conspiracy and a lie.

so who do you trust anymore ?? lol

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   
EDIT: god im going double post crazy today :/

[edit on 22-7-2010 by shadow3467]

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Correlation does not equal causation.

Second lines equal brownie points.

Third lines equal safety nets.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by draknoir2

No elaboration on these "big" events/disclosures??
I am guessing MoD is ministry of defense. They released information that is worthy of the term "disclosure"?

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Double--damn laggy post feature...

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 02:31 PM
link   

I am guessing MoD is ministry of defense. They released information that is worthy of the term "disclosure"?

I'm too sick of that word, along with "debunk", "skeptic", "disinfo", "truth", "TPTB" and so on..

Yeah, there were two major releases of files from the British MoD this year, a more recent release from France, and Russia as well. I don't have the actual documents, if that's what you mean, but all of them were covered by the MSM as major releases. Of course whatever the "disclosure" there will be groups that will discount it as "disinfo" by "TPTB" used by "skeptics" to "debunk" the 'truth".

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by draknoir2

I'm too sick of that word, along with "debunk", "skeptic", "disinfo", "truth", "TPTB" and so on..

Yeah, there were two major releases of files from the British MoD this year, a more recent release from France, and Russia as well. I don't have the actual documents, if that's what you mean, but all of them were covered by the MSM as major releases. Of course whatever the "disclosure" there will be groups that will discount it as "disinfo" by "TPTB" used by "skeptics" to "debunk" the 'truth".

That last statement is what I meant by the OP

top topics

join