It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[Snip] all of you.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Im sick of it. I really am. Some people on this site are truly inspirational. They have an open mind and really like to understand other peoples views and beliefs, even if they disagree with them.

For the rest of you ignorant selfish pigs, screw off. (im trying to hold back on language here).

Nobody is freaking crazy, do you hear me? Do you hear me loud and clear you empty brained pig heads?

If some dude out there remembers continent looking different, and then you go and insult their intelligence, well [Snip] YOU!

Yes, [Snip] YOU!

I dont care. i dont give one crap about any of you. Just because you are too stupid to see doesnt make us crazy.

This entire [Snip] world is a [Snip] -hole. Do you know what its like to wake up and see a different family?

Do you know what its like to have your parents subliminally admit they want you gone?

Im far away from home now, my real home that is, and i do want to go back. How i left i dont know, but i hate it here. You're all a bunch of [Snip]. Yes, i [Snip]shifted dimensions. Yes, its [Snip] real.

If you cant get that through your head, then please, for the sake of discussion, SHUT THE [Snip]UP!

I really dont care what you [Snip] think. Im sick of this site. This site is a god send, but you pig heads are using it as another trolling internet slander site. If any of you [Snip] saw me in real life you would stop to think that im too [Snip] crazy to talk [Snip] to. And your [Snip] right. I am too [Snip] crazy.

I am crazy because everyone around me is too [Snip] to see. And the ones who actually know, wont tell me [Snip].

NOne of you [Snip] know what its like. NONE OF YOU. So for god sakes, SHUT THE [Snip] UP.

Mod Edit: Profanity removed. Please see Terms and Conditions of Use section 1b) Profanity. Thank you - Jak

[edit on 22/7/10 by JAK]

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by demonseed

I would suggest seeking professional psychiatric help.

Or stop reading stuff on conspiracy websites.... Go outside and meet people, read a few (light hearted) books.... watch the sun rise or set.... enjoy a real face to face conversation.

Walk along the beach or in some woods or a meadow...

It's not healthy to obsess over these things.

Life is for living, not arguing with people about time-shifts and believing the earth looks different now than it did and so on.

Enjoy your time

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   
LOL Cry moar.

There is some posting minimum so i am just going to add this little bit here.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Seems to me that there is enough snips in there to warrant you no further worry about this site or anyone who posts on it.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Don't let people get you down. Your reality is your reality and what's true for you doesn't have to make sense to anyone else.

You know what your life is about and other people scoffing at you doesn't change the truth of it.

I have no problem in believing that people can 'shift' into a parallel universe or alternative dimension - not sure of the correct terminology.

I don't know if that's what's happened to you, but you know. You have to have a lot of self-belief to overcome other people and their ignorance, on many levels.

I'm having problems with someone at the moment, on a very mundane level. My way of dealing with it is to walk away. I'm not a very confrontational person so I'm employing my best loved philosophy - distance is the best defence.

Really, have faith in yourself and rise above these who would ridicule you.

I read part of the thread about Australia being in the wrong place. Honestly, me and geography are only passing acquaintances
Practically every time I look at a map, something seems to have moved. BUT, honestly, I thought Australia was south of New Zealand (or why wouldn't New Zealand be called the 'land down under')?

Anyway, it wouldn't surprise me at all if it's moved. If it hasn't, it's no skin off my nose. History was always my thing - jigger geography

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by demonseed
If some dude out there remembers continent looking different, and then you go and insult their intelligence, well I love YOU!

Yes, I love YOU!

I care. i give many craps about all of you. Just because you are too beautiful to me it makes me crazy.

This entire beautiful world is a love-hole. Do you know what its like to wake up and see a different perspective?

Do you know what its like to have strangers subliminally admit they want you loved?

I'm home now, my real home that is, and i want to go stay. How i drifted away i dont know, but i love it here. You're all a bunch of angels. Yes, i lovingly shifted dimensions. Yes, its peacefully real.

I humbly request that get that through your head, please, for the sake of discussion, SPEAK THE fluffy bunniesUP!

I care what you beautiful loving folks think. I'm sick of all sites but this site. This site is a god send, but you unicorn heads are using it as another internet love site. If any of you were blessed to see me in real life you would stop to think that im too sexy crazy to talk romance to. And your are right. I am too sexy crazy.

I am crazy because everyone around me is too amazing to see. And the ones who actually know, wont tell me they love me.

NOne of you super kewl dudes and dudettes know what its like. NONE OF YOU. So for god sakes, TALK THE rainbows UP.

I love you?

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by schrodingers dog

Originally posted by demonseed
If some dude out there remembers continent looking different, and then you go and insult their intelligence, well I love YOU!

Yes, I love YOU!

I care. i give many craps about all of you. Just because you are too beautiful to me it makes me crazy.

This entire beautiful world is a love-hole. Do you know what its like to wake up and see a different perspective?

Do you know what its like to have strangers subliminally admit they want you loved?

I'm home now, my real home that is, and i want to go stay. How i drifted away i dont know, but i love it here. You're all a bunch of angels. Yes, i lovingly shifted dimensions. Yes, its peacefully real.

I humbly request that get that through your head, please, for the sake of discussion, SPEAK THE fluffy bunniesUP!

I care what you beautiful loving folks think. I'm sick of all sites but this site. This site is a god send, but you unicorn heads are using it as another internet love site. If any of you were blessed to see me in real life you would stop to think that im too sexy crazy to talk romance to. And your are right. I am too sexy crazy.

I am crazy because everyone around me is too amazing to see. And the ones who actually know, wont tell me they love me.

NOne of you super kewl dudes and dudettes know what its like. NONE OF YOU. So for god sakes, TALK THE rainbows UP.

I love you?

Doggy..you get the blue ribbon today! THAT was completely AWESOME!

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   
go easy on the man, everybodys been throw a hard time.
and there are alot of people here who love to insult.
when a man acts different then expected because of rage it dosnt means he should seek therapy. IM CRAZY. yes im CRAZY AS HELL and i still live a nice life dont i?
so stop being mean people,atleast berenike is trying to help the man.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stillalive
go easy on the man, everybodys been throw a hard time.
and there are alot of people here who love to insult.
when a man acts different then expected because of rage it dosnt means he should seek therapy. IM CRAZY. yes im CRAZY AS HELL and i still live a nice life dont i?
so stop being mean people,atleast berenike is trying to help the man.

I count 20 SNIPS that say he asked for it.
In his version of reality..if you are not inspirational, you are an ignorant selfish pig.
Which one is he addressing you as? Hmmm?
Sorry, but there is no place for this here, not even in a rant.
I'm amazed his post didn't meet the trash bin.

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 04:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by AccessDenied

I count 20 SNIPS that say he asked for it.

Well I saw this thread before it was censored and to be fair to the OP, there were probably two words in the entire post that needed censoring.
All of the other words were already censored by the automatic censor and the main word the OP used was screw.... and it was only removed because it was used in an aggressive manner/context, ie; "Screw you", as opposed to "I got screwed by my phone company"

Not defending the OP, as the rant was just ridiculous and pointless, but it really, really, was not as bad as is being made out and as it now looks to people viewing it with all the snips.

I think someone just decided to make an example of him and make it look much worse than it really was.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Well this thread is a load of [Snip]

:shk:

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 05:58 AM
link   
hmmmm....well i do really curse a lot and talk like a gangster if it wasnt for ats's rules.
but im in no way pessimist. i am inspirational and always positive in what i want.
couse people who only moan and dont believe and say bad stuff..and are negative to your goals.....should just die.
so i guess he should just cheer up.
i get pretty pissed at times,but i find a way to get back on my feet

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Wow. That was.. an interesting read..

Do you take everything people say on the internet seriously?
Chill the [Snip] out.

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Nice rant...so much anger, I love it.

Feel better now?

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 05:53 PM
link   

So for god sakes, SHUT THE [Snip] UP.

Do as I say, not as I do?

[edit on 25-7-2010 by LadySkadi]

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by LadySkadi

So for god sakes, SHUT THE [Snip] UP.

Do as I say, not as I do?

[edit on 25-7-2010 by LadySkadi]

Do as i do, not as i say?

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 11:30 AM
link   
WOW............Somebody needs a hug (cough cough demonseed cough cough).Try not to take things so seriously relax, have a beer, take a chill pill,go on a vacation,spend a night with your wife/girlfriend (if you know what i mean).Live life, stop and smell the roses once in awhile, count to 100, do some deep breathing exercises,go see a movie or go bowling with the buds.Whatever it dosent matter just chillax and have some fun. Laughter does good like medicine.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Well I feel truly enlightend and spiritually uplifted after reading your rant.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 12:33 PM
link   
I [SNIP] you too..

x

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join