It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tsunami alert for Mexican Gulf on July 23!!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   
I'm ready to come back to this thread tomorrow and request for it to be close cause this isn't gonna happen. Another false prediction.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   
double post

[edit on 22-7-2010 by VicMT09]

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Uh-oh a date was given, well i guess yea know whats going to happen? ill leave the answer to you guys!

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   
I guess a tsunami would be a last resort outcome from something under the GOM suddenly erupting, and seeing as no-one knows what the hell's happening down there that's a BIG prediction to make.. unless the OP knows something we don't all of a sudden

For now I think people have got enough to worry about with the oncoming storm - batten down the hatches folks and I hope you all manage to ride it out okay!

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Why do people make such daft predictions? At least come up with something credible.

Still, I suppose the real question is why do people take such predictions any more seriously than the prediction than 10,000 teletubbies will invade the White House on 19th August and cover Obama with silly putty.

(and if that happens I may just start taking these nonsense prediction more seriously)

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Essan
Why do people make such daft predictions? At least come up with something credible.

Still, I suppose the real question is why do people take such predictions any more seriously than the prediction than 10,000 teletubbies will invade the White House on 19th August and cover Obama with silly putty.

(and if that happens I may just start taking these nonsense prediction more seriously)
teletubbies are scary,..'
'
THey would have to put me in the psycho ward,. cause if that happened I don't think I could ever stop laughing.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 03:27 PM
link   
=

i went to see the web site linked in the OP
the very first thing that caught my eye was the '...mexican_gulf.jpg' image
which shows the Deepwater Site as the focal point of the spill...
and a series of ever growing concentric arcs emenating from the ground-zero dot.

Well, back on about day 2 of the misnamed 'spill' i suggested that what we must immediately do to contain the gusher...is to build a barricade wall to quarantine the Gulf hydrocarbon-saltwater-methane-dispersant mixture from other currents and/or bodies of water (Atlantic+Caribbean)

If one looks closely at the '12th concentric arc' itself...
you will note the small distance from Florida-to-Cuba, and from Cuba-to-Yuccatan,

that web page is indirectly echoing my proposal without knowing it-

the "12th concentric circle/arc" is the Key to segregating the toxic mixture
from the rest of the worlds bodies of water/oceans/seas.

but alas it is probably 88 days too late...perhaps the 10 meter seperation of the Gulf seafloor will be natures way of changing the loop currents or something else that may impede the toxic mix from flowing past the Florida straits...
or rounding the Yuccatan into the Caribbean & further to the Panama canal.
~
~ who knows~

the 'tsunami' he mentions may not be literal, but rather metaphorical...

in meaning the Gulf toxic waters breaching the natural boundaries found along the representational "12th concentric arc" i'm speaking of.

[edit on 22-7-2010 by St Udio]

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Essan

10,000 teletubbies will invade the White House on 19th August and cover Obama with silly putty.

Best prediction ever

When I first read the OP I though the guy had been looking at actual data from sites that monitor these kinds of things. Then he mentioned crop circles.

Nuff said.

[edit on 7/22/2010 by Hatcookie]

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by CUin2013?

I live 30 miles from the gulf of Mexico, so i will keep an eye open at all times,but i have been hearing this types of predictions since the early seventies when they were warning about 1999 and the end of the world. Then it was Y2K computer disaster and now we have the 2012. I am seeing the big picture now, they want to keep the masses in constant fear.

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 12:07 AM
link   
I'm kinda surprised there has been no more thoughts on this. I guess people might be kinda done with these thoughts - or just focussed on the coming GOM storm.

I don't know.

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 08:00 AM
link   
2pm an all is ok im sure in the gulf!?

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 08:03 AM
link   
are you americans still there??
LOL

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by DutchBigBoy

No answers.

We must all be dead.

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Any news on if the gulf is still there?

My theory is its a conspiracy the USA has a cloaking device that hides the damage the tsunami made and its all a lie. The actual American government is run by gerbils and are in a war with the hamsters of the ocean colony of Atlantis. This has to be the right theory since its crazier than a giant tsunami hitting the gulf today. (Does not actually believe this I think its obvious but If you are captain oblivious I will state it for the record)

If a tsunami actually does hit, I will eat my shoes and walk home bare foot.

Xiamara

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Pray and I mean pray this does not happen. Even a small burp from the sea floor would kill millions. It has happened before in the same spot (55 million years ago). That event did not work out well for our little water planet.

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 08:44 AM
link   
So, when is this sucker coming?

Oh no ... crop circles .....

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by skajkingdom
So, when is this sucker coming?

Oh no ... crop circles .....
It isn't . the guy that thought he knew how to read CC's is full of baloney.
this is just another epic fail,..
Yes we all ,. well most of us,. know by know that there is no ability to predict..
WHEN WILL THEY STOP???

[edit on 23-7-2010 by Lil Drummerboy]

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Well here we are today... There is a storm brewing over florida, and will be hitting the gulf..
But thats about it..
The guy predicted a storm that he saw on the weather channle!!!

Still alive and not under 20ft of water here!

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Well as i promised i said i was going to be here july 23rd and ummm well nothing has happened as i thought, just another fail. There's still about 13 hours left. Good luck

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 12:30 PM
link   
The let downs have left me eternally scared
so many averted disasters,.. I just cant take the let downs
somewhere out there is the doomsday,..
Oh Crop Circle predictor guy,.. when will you be right?

[edit on 23-7-2010 by Lil Drummerboy]

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join