It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tsunami alert for Mexican Gulf on July 23!!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Tsunami alert for Mexican Gulf on July 23!!

Let me start by saying this is not my prediction. I only found it last night and see that it has not yet been posted.

I only post it to make ATS aware of it.

Here is the link: Tsunami Alert

when I started to do a lot of research and found out that there is a stunning amount of information available that refers to an explosion, followed by a deathly tsunami on July 23, 2010. There is even a time indication, namely 6:18 PM Central Daylight Time (or 11:18 PM Universal Time).

The person that makes this prediction has done a great deal of work from inferences made from recent crop circles. He has literally calculated a day and time for the bubble bursting in the GOM.

I hope this does not happen, but if this guy is right it would be absolutely amazing.

CU

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   
well, we will know tomorrow

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   
22/7/2010

ATS Predictions 0 v 14135 ATS False Predictions

24/7/2010

ATS Predictions 0 v 14136 ATS False Predictions

I will also add that the person (Marc Smulders?) who did the analysis of the circles is more than likely responsible for the same crop circles, So obvious!

Marc Smulders also predicted the solar flair circles and did some analysis on those!

Source

His analysis is far too in-depth and for me is a dead giveaway! He is basically showing you all his pre-research and plans before the circle was made and them posting the data as some analysis after the circle was made. This guy either has far too much time on his hands or he is behind many of these crop circles or more than likely both! Very sad.

[edit on 22-7-2010 by tommyb0y]

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   
In reading through the article from the link you provided, the whole entire basis for this prediction comes from a recent Crop Circle.

Interesting read, and semi-cool find. But I have a hard time believing that a CROP Circle is letting us know of tidal doom.

However, if something does happen tomorrow, I'll eat my shorts and start wearing aluminum foil on my head to better help welcome the ET's that are warning us.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 12:28 PM
link   
I read of a tsunami which was supposed to happen from the GOM disaster going off at like 4am about a week ago. Then someone changed the date and reposted. Now this.. Eh, if it happens it happens. I don't think anyone can predict this.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Interesting how someone has the ability to decode what a group of aliens write in the fields of the UK,.
with the recent amount of predictors globally that have written false statements regarding the future,..
I will say NOT gonna happen..
a year ago someone stated a crop circle was going to signify a huge solar flare,.. and of course,.. it didn't happen.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 12:37 PM
link   
I thought the april 19th crop circle that looked like the BP logo was cool, but I couldn't really follow the guy when he got to how he predicted the dates and everything.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by CREAM
I thought the april 19th crop circle that looked like the BP logo was cool, but I couldn't really follow the guy when he got to how he predicted the dates and everything.

I agree, I had a hard time with that part too.

I guess we will see tomorrow.

Definitely hope there won't be a run on aluminum foil hats.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Well, I make it no secret that I live in the great state of Louisiana...Watson is only a 3-hour drive by rural 2-lane roads to the Southern most tip of state, Venice (the toes of the boot) the GOM, however, is only about 96 miles at its closest inlet.

If this comes true, my entire clan, being so far south say...

"The time has come for us to sa-ay Sigh- an- Nar- ruh -oo-eee-oo-eee-oo-e-ooo" (Full Metal Jacket)

Damn, so much for the boxes of post cards I have stockpiled that say "Told ya SO" to be postmarked 12/22/12....

Someone U2U me who offers to take on this responsibility for me...I'll have all 6 crates fed-exd today, just to be safe...

bwooooohoohahahahahahaha!!!!!

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Lil Drummerboy

It was the same person who is predicting this tsunami!

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by tommyb0y
reply to post by Lil Drummerboy

It was the same person who is predicting this tsunami!

well how about that,..
looks like another "Look at my web site " prediction

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a .05 difference in a compass reading can put you so far off course across large distances I'm wondering why the aliens are doing such sloppy work

I'm not a crop circle debunker but this is hoey. (I pray)

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 01:02 PM
link   
weren't aliens supposed to make "contact" like two or three saturdays ago? I waited all day...and got jipped
) The power did go of though which is really weird but it was caused by a microburst that hit my area.

Like everyone else said I don't think anything is going to happen...I don't really believe anything on here anymore..even if things are predicted and then come true they are never "end of the world" events..usually just little dents that hardly get mentioned on MSM..

we'll see.......we'll see.......

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by CUin2013?

Glad you were teh second one to know about it! Keep up the good work~

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   
I would imagine that we would have as much of a chance that a huge metorite impact would cause a sunami than a underground gas pocket rupture would. Don't hold your breath.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by kimwarrior
I would imagine that we would have as much of a chance that a huge metorite impact would cause a sunami than a underground gas pocket rupture would. Don't hold your breath.

Hmm, that is probably what the dinosaurs thought.

Seriously, don't shoot the messenger. Still hoping it is nonsense.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Well since the 23rd of July is my Birthday...It looks like it might
start with a BIG BANG and then a masssive rush of water!

so SURF'S UP DUDES !!!!!

It's gonna be a MONSTER WAVE coming in for a WICKED ride
in the tube!

Way!!!!!

Most Excellent !!!!!!

See you at the Beach!

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Well I guess I will say my good byes today then!! As I live right on the gulf coast in florida..
If that happens it will wipe out my entire town, and devistate the whole coastal reigion!

Its been fun!

But honestly.. Nothing is going to happen.. One thing I know is this.. People 99.99% of the time do NOT know the future..
That 1% are always that lucky guess..

I didn't for see the oil spill.. NO one did.. Atleast to my knowledge.
No one said 9-11 would be a Big day for people in 2001..

I don't deny all mystic energies in this world.. But people just can't see a foot in front of their own face.
I do not think the future is 1 path..
The future is a multi Travse of paths, with unlimited outcomes.

So in one instance I am already dead.. In this instance I am here..
tommorow will flow..

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Ahhm all scairt now. One guy made two predictions, one was wrong.....

What if he is only wrong half the time???

...(runs outside screaming, flailing arms above head)

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 02:40 PM
link   
I heard on the radio that the gulf is evacuating ships because they are expecting "a storm". I found this kind of odd because I thought ships were usually equipped to handle some storms. It must be a pretty bad storm if they have to evacuate the gulf waters of all the ships.

Well they said on coast to coast am that if the authorities expected a methane burst, one of the first signs that this would happen would be that they would quietly try to evacuate the ships. Well this seems to be happening. It is quietly happening because they are telling people the ships are evacuating in preparation for storms, which I think is BS.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join