It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Racism - Sleeping With The Enemy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 10:56 AM
link   
I have always found it strange that people who are racist are still nearly always ready & willing to have sex with the group they deride. As a teenager in Oz, people I knew (male) would regularly be spouting racist remarks, seeing other races as enemies but still couldn't get their pants off fast enough to have sex with the girls of the very racie/enemy they were biggotted against.

Does this come down to a mastery thing over the other race/class. Is it some subconcious thing of conquest or beating of that other race simply because they had sex with a girl of that race.

It reminds me of the days of slavery where the white master, would buy & sell black slaves, considering them nothing better than livestock, yet again couldn't wait to have sex with the slaves & in a lot of cases rape them. Also be willing to sell off their own child from these so called couplings as if to deny (even lie to themselves) as if it had never even occurred.. Again is this the idea of superiority because of an assumed conquest.

Any thought anyone?

[edit on 22-7-2010 by acrux]

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by acrux

interracial sex is across the board. i don't think there's anyoen alive, male or female, that doesn't want to jump the bones of someone with different color skin just for the hell of it. i wouln't go so far as to say that people want to bang peopel that they're racist against. it's just that the whole situation is so much more attractive all together.

kinda like how all the girls liked the foreign exchange student. it's just something differnt so we have to put it in all of our holes before we're comfortable with it. i remember in high school i used to like black girls for like a year or somethin. now i like brown girls, hehe it just goes in phases. it's perfectly natural.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by acrux

so.... your point is that people are #ed up, backwards and stupid.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by IvanObanion

I understand how you say you like the other races of people & want to sleep with them, but the question is were you racist in your own mind(not trying to single you out as racist) against any particular group & still want to sleep with them.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 11:13 AM
link   
I think this is a question best answered by someone who is involved in the behavior. Know anyone?

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by 54v!0r531f

so.... your point is that people are #ed up, backwards and stupid.
Not everyone. Just strange to me how people who know they hate a certain group of people, but still want to have sex with them.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by IamBoon

Only really did in my teen years, but that was 20 years ago. Deliberately don't hang with that sort of crowd anymore.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 11:18 AM
link   
I think a lot of people are fake racists, like they'll say a bunch of racist comments just to be cool or feel good about themselves in front of one group of friends, but when it comes down to it they dont really believe what their saying and will drop the act to get some lovin.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 11:19 AM
link   
I find that there are many attractive women that happen to be of a race I dont like. and yes, I admit to being a racist in some regards. but attractive, symetrical features are attractive across the board.

for example I think Alicia Keys is very attractive

even though she has white in her

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by CREAM

I'd have to agree there are many fakers in the world because of peer pressure.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Totalstranger
I find that there are many attractive women that happen to be of a race I dont like. and yes, I admit to being a racist in some regards. but attractive, symetrical features are attractive across the board.

for example I think Alicia Keys is very attractive

even though she has white in her

Could this even come down to the basic subconcius urge to mate. As Darwin put it in his second book.

en.wikipedia.org...

The Descent of Man, and Selection in Relation to Sex is a book on evolutionary theory by English naturalist Charles Darwin, first published in 1871. It was Darwin's second great book on evolutionary theory, following his 1859 work, On The Origin of Species. In The Descent of Man, Darwin applies evolutionary theory to human evolution, and details his theory of sexual selection. The book discusses many related issues, including evolutionary psychology, evolutionary ethics, differences between human races, differences between sexes, the superiority of men to women, and the relevance of the evolutionary theory to society.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 01:25 PM
link   
There's a difference between sex and having a serious relationship. People want sex, from anyone attractive, but do they want to be seen in public holding hands together?

It's not just race. Let's say a guy meets a chubby girl, or a girl with dreadlocks or some strange hairstyle. He's been known to make fun of "fat girls" or "hippy chicks" on a regular basis. The guy might want to have sex with them, but doesn't want to be in a relationship, or be seen in public with her.

new topics

top topics

join