It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Impact of the U.N.'s Agenda 21 on U.S. Land

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 09:38 AM
link   
On infowars.com the article "The CLEAR Act of Another Federal Land Grab," dated July 21, 2010 by Cassandra Anderson explains what is going on with the Federal government purchasing land in the U.S.

The article states that H.R. 3534, the Consolidated Land, Energy and Aquatic Resources Act of 2009, (the CLEAR Act) is ambiguous so if the bill is passed, federal agencies will determine how it is implemented and how the land will be used, and it is very important to understand the role of Agenda 21:

. . . when the objectives of the UN’s Agenda 21 are understood, as Agenda 21 is the overarching blueprint for depopulation and total control from the international level all the way down to the individual level, using the environment as the excuse. Most people are unaware that one of Agenda 21 Sustainable Development’s goals is to make 50% of America into ‘Wildlands’ that are off-limits to humans and to herd people into ‘Smart Growth’ cities. Almost all wealth is derived from land and its resources. The more land the federal government owns, the more control they have. Less than 6% of America is considered developed (with roads and buildings) but the federal government is devoted to reducing these developed areas.(2)

The federal government has expanded its expense account to purchase more private land following the burst of the housing and real estate bubble that they created, and at a time when property is cheap. . . .

My understanding is that the United Nations is the front for the NWO agenda and that local, state, and federal governments are simply rubber-stamping U.N. mandates. Flowery words like "sustainable development" are for the purpose of fooling us.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 10:13 AM
link   
The UN, as we know it today, will not be successful in their quest for world domination. They will try very hard, but will fail. The awakening taking place around the globe will soon stop these "globalists" dead in their tracks, to leave room for an "intelligent" race that will repair the mistakes of the past.

[edit on 22-7-2010 by lagenese]

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by lagenese
. . . an "intelligence" race that will repair the mistakes of the past.

Please expand on this.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Mary Rose

i meant "an intelligent race"... Sorry, English is not my mother language. We are indeed in a transition between the 5th and 6th race that has evolved on this planet. The new race that is emerging will put an end to all forms of domination and control. Higher consciousness will elevate the vibrational frequency of humans, and there will be no room for any non-intelligent actions. Humanity will let go of the memory of the human race to embrace a new way of understanding infinity and the cosmic laws of life.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by lagenese

Are there any books or websites that have led you to this conclusion?

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Well, i have read many books, but most of my words stem from inner knowing. I've learned a lot about the human psyche, the inner workings of the mind, the manipulation of the mind from the invisible spheres , et cetera. My personal journey on this planet has been very occult, and i have awaken to more than just this physical realm. At the beginning of my awakening, i did a lot of research (outside source). Now, i do not need to search anymore for i get all my answers from within. Kind of hard to explain in simple terms, but lets just say that i have reconnected with my own source (cosmic counterpart).

[edit on 22-7-2010 by lagenese]

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Anyway, bringing this thread back down to Earth...

...this is a VERY serious issue. A common tactic of theirs is to make the legislation so vague, so ambiguous that they can basically do anything with it after it is passed. Either that or they make it so complicated and difficult to understand that it is passed, eventually, after much pressure is applied.

See my thread I did not long ago: www.abovetopsecret.com...

What these people are doing is criminal.

new topics

top topics

join