It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New UFO Footage from Northeast England 7-18-10

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 04:51 PM
link   
There should be 3 parts to the footage, but for some reason only 2 parts have been uploaded to youtube (paul franciosi has no internet access at the minute and it appears whoever he has got to upload the videos for him is as bad with computers as I am)

There is the original part, plus this second part
www.youtube.com...

There is also the footage of the single light from earlier on in the night, which I will upload here when paul sends it to me.

We have resolved to go to the papers and see what they make of it, as I find it very hard to believe that so few people saw it.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by mozzy1113
We didnt immediately try to report it to the local media as we were honestly of the opinion that dozens or perhaps hundreds of other people must have seen it, and that the story would be widespread in the news, yet in the days since we have all been shocked that there seems to have been complete media silence on it. Maybe people have reported it and the papers didnt take them seriously, or maybe we were the only ones to actually notice it? (going back to the point about the downed airliner). The only other people I know to have seen it were 2 brothers several miles away at easington lane.

I think now we must report this footage to the local media in the northeast and see what they make of it.

please can you reply to my question of which direction the wind was blowing that night? It was quite a severe wind so I'm sure it made an impression on you?

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 05:48 PM
link   

We were looking inland, northwest I think (but I will have to check that) towards jarrow.

You said that the lights seemed to be a long way away, on the horizon.

Could they possibly have been over Newcastle International Airport?

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crayfish

We were looking inland, northwest I think (but I will have to check that) towards jarrow.

You said that the lights seemed to be a long way away, on the horizon.

Could they possibly have been over Newcastle International Airport?

some flights fly over tynemouth which is almost dirctly opposite south shields (you can see them across the water when standing on either beach) which is basically right next to jarrow. It's not the direction of the airport, but conceavably on the flight path to and from the airport

[edit on 24-7-2010 by ajax_andy]

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 07:12 PM
link   
If I remember rightly, the wind was blowing to the right, across the screen from the left.

Those lights were not plane lights, I have lived within range of newcastle airport all my life and I have never ever seen lights like that anywhere near the airport. I dont need to tell you guys those arent plane lights. They appeared all of a sudden, lasted around 25 mins, then dissapeared all of a sudden. We saw several planes that night and they are easily distinguishable from those lights.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by mozzy1113

I know this is a right pain but please could you contact a local weather station or bureau and ask them for the wind direction and speed of it that night in your area?

If the wind was a Westerly, as you seem to suggest, to my eyes, those lights are moving in a North easterly direction. That could be perfectly commensurate with the given weather condition that night. That said, given the obvious strength of the wind, some are, seemingly, definitely moving against it at times.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Here is the full videos split into 3 parts

PART 1

PART 2

PART 3

Interesting to say the least .. are they all acting ? i think not...

Is it added CGI, Light clips? NO.... in part two he steps in front of the camera and speaks .. the objects ARE behind him in the distance..

Flares? i dont think so ...

Unidentified still imho ...

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Quantum_Squirrel

Awesome! thanks for posting the whole sequence of events. I really wanted to wait until we saw everything before commenting. The original footage posted did seem to look and act like flares, but now seeing everything, it looks as if there is more to it..I really want to see what other members opinions are of the whole footage. I dont know what to think of this yet..

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 03:46 AM
link   

If I remember rightly, the wind was blowing to the right, across the screen from the left.

Those lights were not plane lights, I have lived within range of newcastle airport all my life and I have never ever seen lights like that anywhere near the airport. I dont need to tell you guys those arent plane lights. They appeared all of a sudden, lasted around 25 mins, then dissapeared all of a sudden. We saw several planes that night and they are easily distinguishable from those lights.

Thanks for the info.

I agree they definately aren't plane lights.

The fact the lights appear to the left of the screen and drift to the right would suggest they are following the path of the wind... would you agree with this?

Can you remember what the cloud cover was like that night? Was it a clear sky, very cloudy, or just patches here and there?

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 03:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Quantum_Squirrel
Here is the full videos split into 3 parts

PART 1

PART 2

PART 3

Interesting to say the least .. are they all acting ? i think not...

Is it added CGI, Light clips? NO.... in part two he steps in front of the camera and speaks .. the objects ARE behind him in the distance..

Flares? i dont think so ...

Unidentified still imho ...

As I stated before at 2.18 on part 3 a light appears, seems to fall lower than the rest, then catch the wind and follow the same path as the rest.

This all but confirms these lights are all independant of each other, that they are "falling" from above and not one single one seems to show any intellegent flight pattern.

The lights are not stationery, and they all follow the exact same path without deviation.

Can anyone who thinks this isn't some sort of series of flares please answer these questions?

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 04:00 AM
link   
I agree these are not flares. I have seen allot of flare videos and these are not like the flares i have seen that have a life cycle and do not reignite on/off. Unless there is some flares that have been developed that can turn on and off for periods of time in unison . Yes very similar to the Arizona lights... i came in this thread thinking

"OH GOD NOT MORE FLARES"

Could it be helicopters doing some kind of exercise? Probably not that is cutting it a little too close. Odd that flares would be dropped near an air port if that is the case.
I can not identify them

I hate/love when this happens

Maybe they are flares but not the flares I am accustomed to seeing.

Please provide as a much data as possible i will definitely be paying attention to this one

[edit on 25-7-2010 by Unknown Soldier]

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 04:09 AM
link   
Thank you Quantum_Squirrel for adding these. They most certainly add more depth to this remarkable sighting.

Mozzy? did you guys ever go over to where they seemed to be hovering or coming down to see what was there?

It almost looked like a parade of them coming in for landings or something, but the question is, where did they go? I mean after seeing all the footage, you can't really still say they are flares and just burned up. So what was over there? Did they enter a portal or something? Are there fields over there? Do crop circles appear in this area?

My my, so many questions now. To me the oddest questions are, like the guy said in the film, 1000's should be seeing this. So where are the thousands now? Where are the news reports? and one of the last oddities, where are all the debunkers that are usually around for these postings? We have had a few, but it seems most of us following this are still or remain uncertain, or think there is something too this. Normally by now the debunkers would have stomped all over this. Does anyone else find that odd? Should this footage maybe fall under the "Show us your undeniable footage?"

So we need a wind answer, and a what is over there answer I guess.

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 04:20 AM
link   
I definitely would have combed that area for what would be left of burned flares like stormtroopers looking for 2 droids. Maybe the chances are low of finding anything but i certainly would have a looksie. And of course you could call the local military and ask if they had dropped flares but im sure you would get a yes if they knew ET was hanging around. Yes needs some more witnesses has anyone checked for other reports?

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by yigsstarhouse
Thank you Quantum_Squirrel for adding these. They most certainly add more depth to this remarkable sighting.

Mozzy? did you guys ever go over to where they seemed to be hovering or coming down to see what was there?

It almost looked like a parade of them coming in for landings or something, but the question is, where did they go? I mean after seeing all the footage, you can't really still say they are flares and just burned up. So what was over there? Did they enter a portal or something? Are there fields over there? Do crop circles appear in this area?

My my, so many questions now. To me the oddest questions are, like the guy said in the film, 1000's should be seeing this. So where are the thousands now? Where are the news reports? and one of the last oddities, where are all the debunkers that are usually around for these postings? We have had a few, but it seems most of us following this are still or remain uncertain, or think there is something too this. Normally by now the debunkers would have stomped all over this. Does anyone else find that odd? Should this footage maybe fall under the "Show us your undeniable footage?"

So we need a wind answer, and a what is over there answer I guess.

Why can they not be flares that just burned up? i'm confussed by this statement as they look quite like they just blew out to me... please can you explain this in a little more detail to help me understand this a little better?

TBH it would be very hard to comb the area of these flares as really they could be over the sea... Jarrow is only a mile or two from South Shields which is a seaside town and therefore something that looks like its just over the town from further away could infact be several miles out to sea.

Interestingly enough there is a massive army base called Catterick Garrison an hours drive from South Shields/Jarrow... could be that some sort of off shore training exercise was going on relating to this?

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 04:54 AM
link   

Why can they not be flares that just burned up? i'm confussed by this statement as they look quite like they just blew out to me... please can you explain this in a little more detail to help me understand this a little better?

Well to me, after viewing the first video posted in the new segment of the 3 above when they first show up, they are actually tracking one as it flies past them. When they finally get to the hill or wherever they went, the first couple that appear definitely hover for quite a bit of time. They just appear and dont seem to "drop" anywhere.

and also like Unknown said, some of them do seem to burn out yet they reappear again and or split into 2 as well.

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 05:14 AM
link   
reply to post by yigsstarhouse

Yiggy my friend.....

Now I've seen that first video, this is starting to "ring some bells" in relation to a previous case.

I think we need to look into this "group" a bit more.

I need to search back through my notes.....which are massive..... so it will take me a while.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 05:27 AM
link   
reply to post by yigsstarhouse

Yiggy.....

There was a group up that way that was associated with Bonnie Meyer.

www.thelightside.org...

They were filming some very dodgy stuff.....i.e. planes, helicopters, etc... at night knowing full well what they were, but pulling in the interested but unsuspecting types who could be hoodwinked into thinking they were filming aliens.

I need to compare some videos from the archives to exclude that in this case, to my own satisfaction.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 05:31 AM
link   

lol This footage is making me nuts!

Ok, going back yet once again I have decided that I don't think Free Spirits footage they redid correctly portrays the original footage. Yes some do follow same path to a point, but definitely not all of them. So to me its a bit out of context to the over all.

Next, I don't know if you guys are watching this footage on you tube so you can watch it on full screen, but it certainly adds a bit of depth. If you look closely at upper left hand screen, you will see how these lights sort of ummm glide in, or trail in? Check at the 6:13 mark. It sort of starts there. The 6:27 and 7:06 mark are very interesting as well. To me at least. Do flares do that?

I think we would have to get someone who has knowledge of flares to view the footage and listen to what they say. Perhaps something for the group who took the footage to look into?

And one more thing odd about this whole thread, why are we not being slammed with the usual debunkers? That is sort of like the lack of news or info if you know what I mean.

Lack of media coverage maybe, or because the video is long and would have to be watched fully before any thoughts can be put to post.

Might be putting people off.

Originally posted by FireMoon

On a river no more than 40-50 yards wide and not that deep? The lights/flares are definitely inland.

[edit on 24-7-2010 by FireMoon]

Okay, that seems to rule out ships popping flares. Would be great to get a ground-based photo of where the footage was filmed.

[edit on 25-7-2010 by Regensturm]

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 05:44 AM
link   
reply to post by mozzy1113

Some questions for you if I may...

You said that the group felt they did not want to give it to the media because you thought it would have media attention anyway because of different sightings.

But the footage has been posted to Youtube, and a man during the video said he would post it on youtube....

So why post it on youtube, when you felt you did not want to give it to the media?

More specifically, why not give the footage to the media so that your footage could help to back up claims made by other eyewitnesses, which you said the group thought there would be?

If I'm right in thinking you are a group that investigates UFOs, would not filming the footage of suspected UFO's and handing it to the media for the world to see be something of a pinnacle of achievment in terms of investigation? Especially if the lights could not be explained?

Why the hesitation? Why the thought of not handing the footage over to the media because there would be a mass sighting anyway? Surely more footage of sightings for the media to pore over would be a good thing?

[edit on 25-7-2010 by Regensturm]

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 05:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Regensturm

And one more thing odd about this whole thread, why are we not being slammed with the usual debunkers? That is sort of like the lack of news or info if you know what I mean.

Lack of media coverage maybe, or because the video is long and would have to be watched fully before any thoughts can be put to post.

Might be putting people off.

Yes I agree with you especially if they only watch the OP. I think that is why we are getting a lot of flare guesses. Sad though in a way, because you would think they would want to really get to the bottom of it and know for sure all the angles before just making the usual response. I mean I thought that was what ATS was all about. Kind of like looking at a pie with a piece missing and assuming its no good. Thats silly...

I have to say I am glad Maybe is at least trying to check into it a bit deeper. That might help clear up a few things.

I am glad we have mozzy here at least since he was actually there. We don't always get that around here, so thats a bit of a plus to I guess.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join