It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New UFO Footage from Northeast England 7-18-10

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Magnus47

thats very good reasoning, and i also noticed the way they were lighting up in sporadic places, not in a line
but as i have already stated, would they do this over a built up area?

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrWebby666
reply to post by yigsstarhouse

Very interesting video, i do hope nobody actually comes here with the old lame excuses. swamp gas, lanterns etc. However I would love for someone to prove, with evidence, that it is terrestrial, then I’d be happy with that.

Well i assumed (with all fairness) that it was up to you to prove to non believers that these were ET controlled craft and not for us to prove these were flairs.

These look and act like flairs. How can you say that these look and act like ET craft? Have you seen one up close and personal? Enlighten us!

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Ye.. I agree it's strange.. I wonder if they called the military or the closest airport n asked them? Anyone knows exactly where this was recorded? Not just north east..

Cheers

[edit on 22-7-2010 by skekke]

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by skekke

judging by the accent it sounds like newcastle or sunderland or middlesborough.
all within a 40 mile(ish) range of each other

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   
I guess I will continue to be skeptical about UFO proof because all I have ever seen are videos of far away fuzzy objects in the sky (day or night). What would convince me would be if they found that film that astronaut Gordon Cooper said was taken at Edwards AFB years ago of a saucer that extended it landing gear, landed on the ground, then rose again, retracted its landing gear and zoomed off. That would be cool.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by skekke

Ye.. I agree it's strange.. I wonder if they called the military or the closest airport n asked them? Anyone knows exactly where this was recorded? Not just north east..

Cheers

I dont know if this will help, but this is what the guy said in his post in a response to someone else. Seems to give a location.

"#
ged8802
5 hours ago
im the ufoligist who filmed this event i was ghosthunting at cleadon mill.we caught one of the craft flying over cleadon village 2hrs before flying at 700ft it was the size of a house i hope to put this on youtube soon.this footage is not fake and they are not flares .why would flares be released over gateshead why? they dont even act like flares.and they are not man made.simple as that.this is for the debunkers and sceptics. "

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by GezinhoKiko

Newcastle Airport (Williamtown)

The airport runway is shared with the RAAF Base Williamtown. Even though this base is a military airfield, civilian operations are permitted.

I think military airplanes dropping flares..

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by GezinhoKiko
reply to post by Magnus47

thats very good reasoning, and i also noticed the way they were lighting up in sporadic places, not in a line
but as i have already stated, would they do this over a built up area?

I'm not sure. The lights on the ground do seem too expansive to be a military base or airport. It could be that there is a RAF base on the far side of the city. I watched the whole video but never heard anyone say where exactly this was taking place.

Also: I noticed that occasionally a light will appear far below the others. This could be explained if a flare took too long to open its parachute. After all, there are no lights that appear far ABOVE the others.

Edit: Looks like you guys have more or less zeroed in on the location of this sighting. Good work!

[edit on 22-7-2010 by Magnus47]

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 01:10 PM
link   
They look very similar to the lights in this video.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 01:11 PM
link   
gateshead is a villiage outside of newcastle
this event seems to be taking place right over the villiage.

can anyone ring the airfield and ask them? if so then i will gladly do it and see what they have to say.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by skekke
Anyone knows exactly where this was recorded? Not just north east..

Cheers

Cleadon, Gateshead.

Looks like flares possibly being dropped over the North Sea.

google earth: 54°56'11.52"N 1°26'15.32"W

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by lambros56
They look very similar to the lights in this video.

www.youtube.com...

was there ever a part 2 to that? That is some pretty cool footage. Did a cc show up the nest day?

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   

I wish there was a second part.
Looked all over the net. Cant find anything.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by lambros56

wow!
great footage
ive never seen this before, but i would say they look more like flares than the video in the op
you can see them clearly gradually making there way down, and also in a couple of instances you can see the flares rapidly dropping for a split second before halting to a gradual fall, ie, when the parachute opens
in the op video i cant see them dropping fast then slowing when the parachute opens

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 01:21 PM
link   

can anyone ring the airfield and ask them? if so then i will gladly do it and see what they have to say.

I am in rhode island so that might be a little tough for me... Seems like ball is in your court. Would love to hear the answer to that though. Please be so kind as to call?

[edit on 22-7-2010 by yigsstarhouse]

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   
I am a believer in UFOs but i also try to look at things in a proper manor...
And i also know that is will get shouted down for stating this.

but in England it is becoming very very common for people to use Chinese lanterns

As they can appear very bright and very large in the sky....and on windy nights they do almost exactly as those orbs appear to be doing.

they rise up and then they just hang floating across the sky...

and when they hit higher wind areas they will just flicker out as the candles inside just blow out...

now if anyone wants to test this theory simply grab your video camera go out at night a let some fly...say 10....let them get high enough and far enough away ...and start filming.

you just might be suprised

I am not a skeptic....but i am very objective....because there are so many sceptics out there and they will feed on things like this.

now if the vid was in colour i bet you alsmost ten to one...

they would be orange.

so tear me apart for my interpretation ...but know that i am not a skeptic..

objective participant

[edit on 22-7-2010 by plube]

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   
I'm from North East England and there isn't a 'swamp' anywhere up here large enough to cause that, not swamp gas.

Not like any lantern I've ever seen.

Flares possibly.

Thing that I don't understand is that they all generate from the same stationary point of origin?

I'm no expert at all, I'm sure other's will have a more informed explanation or viewpoint.

I have asked some associates who are also in local UFO and Paranormal groups to try and find out more about the group that posted it and where it was filmed, I suspect somewhere from Washington upwards.

P.S. Gateshead is far from being a villiage, it is a town in Tyneside and Tyne & Wear where about 80,000 people live.
It is seperated from Newcastle by the river Tyne.

[edit on 22/7/10 by Freeborn]

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Go for it!

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 01:43 PM
link   
ok so i rang newcastle airport and didnt get anywhere
so then i went onto the nearest raf base to gateshead
there is no number to ring but there is an e-mail address, i have sent an e-mail just very basic asking if they had any training excersises going on on the 18/7/10 after 8pm due to the sun dosnt set here in the UK till after 8pm being it the summertime.

here is the link to the RAF base www.raf.mod.uk...

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 01:47 PM
link   
also on the raf page there is a list of events, training, for june only, nothing for july which is ashame as that may have cleared this up for us straight away

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join