It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Heart Isn't Here

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Once you came of age you've learned why this can't be love. This? This place we dwell. If this place were love, then here would be no illnesses or deaths or hatreds or slanders bound to strike your physical body and its ability to make it into the future. Only a fool would give this place their heart. Only a fool would trust in this place. Only a fool can get along with a place full of liars and them who determine not to have understanding.

If I were to ask you a question, would you have it in your heart already not to answer? If that is the case, then you see how this place only makes you bitter toward others.

Some of you have dark hearts. Those are they which wont talk straightly nor answer straightly nor walk straightly in the light where things are best noticeable to most.

Let me ask you this, where is your heart?

As for me, my heart is not of this world. For a person come of age knows where their heart truely is always. Mine is of a place afar off from here. Mine is with that grand "hath" scheme, not this poor "hath not" scheme. This place is a catch 22, with nothing but deceitful fine prints, a spoilsome stinch, molds, and grimy-crusty dirt and slug. Can't like a place where they hold grudges all day. Are you kidding me? I know I can't. This place isn't well toward any person. You can't deny this either from within.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by XsameXoneXotherX

Unsure... I don't know anymore...

Great post!
Congrats for that.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Agreed ,it does seem lovless, but this was supposed to be PERFECT. Humanity took a major step down when we didnt listen to the CREATOR when he told us avoid the tree of knowledge. Since we didnt listen the KING ANGEL OF DECEPTION WAS GIVEN RULLERSHIP OVER THIS PLANET. Eliminating all perfection and minipulating love into a materialistic way of thinking. Ex.: I love you so I got to shower you with materialistic gifts to prove it to you instead of I love you and can you love me back the same.... Sad indeed...

[edit on 7/22/10 by Ophiuchus 13]

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
Agreed it does seem lovless, but this was supposed to be PERFECT. Humanity took a major step down when we didnt listen to the CREATOR when he told us avoid the tree of knowledge. Since we didnt listen the KING ANGEL OFDECEPTION WAS GIVEN RULLERSHIP OVER THIS PLANET. Eliminating all perfection and minipulating love into a materialistic way of thinking. Ex. I love you so I got to shower you with materialistic gifts to prove eit to you instead of I love youand can you love me back the same.... Sad indeed...

I totaly agree!
Indeed!

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Wrong. We were to be given free will. There is no free will if we ourselves don't make the choices, correct? How can we do that trapped in spiritual infancy?

We had to be freed from that prison - beautiful and perfect as it was.

We can only blame ourselves for our bad choices. The rot we see around us is a direct reflection of ourselves. Calling God out for it is just irresponsible and immature. Grow up, be the good you expected God to create. If you genuinely believe that we are created in His image, then be His image! Be worthy!

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicEgg
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

We can only blame ourselves for our bad choices. The rot we see around us is a direct reflection of ourselves. Calling God out for it is just irresponsible and immature. Grow up, be the good you expected God to create. If you genuinely believe that we are created in His image, then be His image! Be worthy!

Totaly true - as well. The fact that I agree with two diferent opinions just shows how hopeless everithing is. Or it's just me? Should I see a doctor, or stop posting ?

This isn't about me anyway...

[edit on 22-7-2010 by EisLeo]

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by EisLeo

Why would this make it hopeless? All we have to do is to start living as we should. No blame, no regrets, just simply do it right from here on out - or bit by bit, as best we can. We are made in His image, yes, but we are only human. It might be easy to be God, but it's a pain in the backside to be human.

Just do the best you can and help the guy next to you do the same. Make everybody's life a little lighter. That's a lot better than we're doing now. Reject anything that makes things harder for anyone, because that hurts you too. See how much closer you are to living His word already just by doing that much? It will have a huge knock-on effect. Give it a go!

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by CosmicEgg

Well, you're right.

But... imagine I would now decide to live a "100% pure" life. Would I get far? I think not, on the other hand, the Challenge of it would make it worth trying.

Does this make any sense? I'm trying to understand it...

PS: Sorry if I sound weird or so, my hearth is pure and I have the best intentions (or so I think).

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 11:23 AM
link   
In a noteable expression come across of the Father having been here ago, and called Jesus, no accounts on Him reveal a single smile at any time while being here in flesh as the Gospel stories go.

Surely it expresses, indirectly, how this place is not put by a sense of humor, because this place is to become hell in a more obvious way for any whose heart is genuinely here. For a tree is known by his fruit. Would not a place to be hell more obvious, come with who already is of ill-will to indirectly co-sign to others why this place can't be love? Only one should stay in this place becoming hell, and who would be the devil and his angles. Those with dark hearts are surely of the devil's angles within. Wouldn't they take free will, and aim to make a mockery out of it? The answer is yes.

[edit on 22-7-2010 by XsameXoneXotherX]

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by EisLeo

And yet, in the same breath you must hold true that God created those same devils. Why would he do this? Simply, because He is not the creator of all that is.

There is one true Creator. That Source is non-dualistic in nature - id est, there is neither good nor evil, only perspectives thereof.

Should you subscribe to this hierarchical system, then clearly someone had to come in and intercede on our behalf in order to free us from our protected playground and allow us to cross the street and perhaps climb a tree by ourselves. Free will was promised and so it must be.

Did God not trust us to do what's right? Has His fear then been proven correct? Has he been vindicated? If you believe so strongly in Him, why do you find it so difficult to walk the line he has drawn for us - the Straight and Narrow? Prove that the abundance of this beautiful planet He has given us is more than enough. Prove that you can love all of his creations. Prove that we are worthy of His trust.

Or then, should this be done in successive lifetimes, so that we learn bit by bit to do as we're meant to? Isn't this the key to His will becoming our free will, so that we understand why His words are the right way? You can tell a child not to cross the street without looking, but until he is nearly run over once or twice, the message just doesn't hit home concretely, does it?

So, fear not. You will not die and be judged badly. The Creator wants you to know what is right and why. Experiences are the point of existence, not toeing the line for the sake of being the model student. Think how much easier and lighter existence is when you know that life here is just a temporary situation in which we are meant just learn to be good to each other. It's just rounds in a game. Calm down. Be nice. Do it minute by minute. Be nice to others irrespectively of how you were treated in return the last time you were nice. Just keep doing it. It gets easier. Before you know it, you're a pro and you'll be sitting at God's right hand, just as you believe you want to now.

The point is that you must know why it is your will to live as He says you should. The challenge is in the knowing and its becoming your free will.

[edit on 22/7/2010 by CosmicEgg]

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by XsameXoneXotherX
Once you came of age you've learned why this can't be love. This? This place we dwell. If this place were love, then here would be no illnesses or deaths or hatreds or slanders bound to strike your physical body and its ability to make it into the future. Only a fool would give this place their heart. Only a fool would trust in this place. Only a fool can get along with a place full of liars and them who determine not to have understanding.

If I were to ask you a question, would you have it in your heart already not to answer? If that is the case, then you see how this place only makes you bitter toward others.

Some of you have dark hearts. Those are they which wont talk straightly nor answer straightly nor walk straightly in the light where things are best noticeable to most.

As for me, my heart is not of this world. For a person come of age knows where their heart truely is always. Mine is of a place afar off from here. Mine is with that grand "hath" scheme, not this poor "hath not" scheme. This place is a catch 22, with nothing but deceitful fine prints, a spoilsome stinch, molds, and grimy-crusty dirt and slug. Can't like a place where they hold grudges all day. Are you kidding me? I know I can't. This place isn't well toward any person. You can't deny this either from within.

Deep thoughts. I respect your belief and opinion.In reply I say...
It is the purpose of those who have heart, and show love, to appreciate the world. The others are here to learn lessons of their own. Either they will change or not.If you only see the dark, the ugly, the despair..then you will believe that is all there is to see.
STOP AND SMELL THE ROSES.

If you cannot see the beauty in something so simple like a flower, you won't see it in something as complicated as humanity.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 01:16 PM
link   
That's because this world was not created on human morals.

It simply came to be.

The idea of good and bad is a recent creation of our human minds.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Rthaothal

Well, no. It's actually given us by our own heart and soul. We know what is right and wrong for us personally. What we fail to understand is that all things must befall us to give us breadth of experience and depth of vision. We all must be both saint and sinner in order to fully "ripen" our souls. One time through this game isn't enough. We only need more patience and more sense of humor.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 05:23 PM
link   
noooooooooooooooooo

omgoodness. it's the translator guy(!)

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 10:08 PM
link   
interesting ponderings

For God so loved the WORLD that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.-John3.16

So the servants went out into the streets and gathered all the people they could find, both good and bad, and the wedding hall was filled with guests.-Matt22.10

before the twins were born or had done anything good or bad—in order that God's purpose in election might stand:not by works but by him who calls-Rom9.11

Accept him whose faith is weak, without passing judgment on disputable matters. One man's faith allows him to eat everything, but another man, whose faith is weak, eats only vegetables. The man who eats everything must not look down on him who does not, and the man who does not eat everything must not condemn the man who does, for God has accepted him. Who are you to judge someone else's servant? To his own master he stands or falls. And he will stand, for the Lord is able to make him stand. One man considers one day more sacred than another; another man considers every day alike. Each one should be fully convinced in his own mind. 6He who regards one day as special, does so to the Lord. He who eats meat, eats to the Lord, for he gives thanks to God; and he who abstains, does so to the Lord and gives thanks to God. For none of us lives to himself alone and none of us dies to himself alone. If we live, we live to the Lord; and if we die, we die to the Lord. So, whether we live or die, we belong to the Lord. For this very reason, Christ died and returned to life so that he might be the Lord of both the dead and the living. You, then, why do you judge your brother? Or why do you look down on your brother? For we will all stand before God's judgment seat.-Rom14.1

law brings wrath. And where there is no law there is no transgression.-Rom4.15

And having disarmed the powers and authorities, he made a public spectacle of them, triumphing over them by the cross-Col2.15

Greater love has no one than this, that he lay down his life for his friends.
-John15.13

To the pure, all things are pure, but to those who are corrupted and do not believe, nothing is pure. In fact, both their minds and consciences are corrupted.-Titus1.15

The wolf will live with the lamb, the leopard will lie down with the goat, the calf and the lion and the yearling together; and a little child will lead them.-Is11.6

new topics

top topics

join