It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

On God's relation to Nature, and the Ancients

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Hello, my name is Mr10k and will be just here to casually, in my vernacular, explain the subject at hand....well anyways let us begin.

Many christians believe in the supreme omniscient, omnipotent, and "benevolent" being known only as GOD. The reason i use capital letters is because I too am Christian, in fact, I've delved into so many religions trying to find the truth, that because I was already Christian, that's just what i went with. God is Nature.

God is Nature

Read the bible and tell me why God cannot be Nature. I cried weeks before when I found this out. God is Nature, and it makes 100% sense. Before anything existed in the universe, before time, or dimensions, there was nature. Why? because without nature you wouldn't have space. Without space, no material. Without material...Nothing. We come from Nature, and Nature keeps us alive. When you look at your computer screeen, you see Nature. What makes you home? Chemicals from Nature that mix together to become elements, that in turn mix together to become plaster, or paint. The "Evil" beings , the reason we call them evil, is because we should. They allow Nature to be destroyed. When humans were first made, Whatever building blocks, Amino Acids, Proteins, ALL come from Nature. To sustain human life, trees are created to release oxygen, which in turn, creates energy in the human body. Food comes from Nature. Shelter from Nature. AND WHEN YOU DIE, NATURE IS SUPPOSED TO RECIEVE YOUR MATERIALS, EATING IT USING THE GROUND AND ANIMALS, DECOMPOSING IT, USING IT AS ENERGY TO MAKE MORE MATERIAL.
The Bible tells us how Nature, God, made evertything, and how it helped the human race. DO NOT put a date on God. Youy can't say that God has been here for 5,000 years, 10,000 years or such and such! Every Religion comes from a different time frame. THINK!

God and the Zodiac

When people started to lead astray from the bible, and interpreted it wrong, He put the Bible into physical form. Each Age of the Zodiac, Nature creates a physical form of it's "Bible" Calling itself a different name, and calling the physical form a different name. I want to ask if anyone can help me on tracing back religions so i can find the name of each Saviour and God. In the Age of Pisces we have God and Jesus Christ, and because Jesus needed to signify which Age he was from so that the next "Christ" could signify his, He chose the Fish, because he was in the Age of Pisces. Before that was the Age of the Ram, Aries, which was sprouted by Judaism. Before that, was Taurus, in Hinduism. In India the Cow is the most sacred animal. The Bull is also sacred, and Bulls and Cows are very similar. Buddhism is an extension of Hinduism and Islam is an extension of Judaism and Christianity, but more complete. I do not know the religions before Hinduism, I can only remember the Native Americans' religions, and I do not know much about that. Much help would be appreciated.

The Ancients

Much help can be used here, but it is related to the two topics above soooo......

The Ancients knew much about the world than we could imagine. They didn't have distractive technologies and thus, were much wiser about where and how they lived. The Ancients had devices to measure many different units, like the amount of Sun they recieved, how much food they ate, how long is the harvest etc. The Ancients knew the world, essentially, was a game. The goal of the game is to find the difference between right and wrong. I remember an ATS member posting something like this but i can't remeber who. Hell is earth. I remeber a famous Indian man who was very wise and had theories that said that we are reincarnated forever. This is basic Hinduism. BTW THE MAN WAS POISONED AND DIED, FORGOT HIS NAME. The only way we can stop reincarnating into Hell is to reach Nirvana, and know all Right. Once we know everything that is right, we will be removed from this game. We al need to help each (continued

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Hi Mr10k. Are you familiar with the works of Joseph Campbell in comparative mythology? Have you seen The Power of Myth series? I think you would like it. Most of the six episodes can usually be found on youtube or google video or something like that. I think that comparative mythology, comparative religion, and comparative mysticism will your quest. Some other names for you are Carl Jung, Huston Smith, Karen Armstrong, Aldous Huxley, Robert Anton Wilson.

[edit on 22-7-2010 by Student X]

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 09:16 AM
link   
other to beat the game.

Miscellanious

I am sorry if couldn't spell it right.
1) When you pray, you shouldn't give god an image. Just like you can't give Nature a face. You shouldn't think God is a big ball of light, just praise that he created you and keeps you breathing.

2)Jesus should also not be given an image. We do not know for sure what he looked like. All we know is that he is the embodiment of the Bible. All the words and techings of the bible in physical form to show people what the bible means.

3) I do believe that civilization could have lasted for tens of thousands of years. I am not sure where i stand in evolution, but i don't accept it because i believe the former.
I do believe in Atlantis , and it could have existed, and even lemuria, but i dont say that it existed, there IS a chance.

4) If you were to read ancient Indian epics like the Mahabharata or the Ramayana, you would find descriptions of animals and wepaons and things we have yet to discover today. The amount of animals we discover in the deepest of the sea......It makes you wonder what is down there?.....The amount of evidence that points towards ancient planes and nuclear bombs....makes you wish you were in that time period.....

Oh well. I guess we'll never know the truth.

5) Finally, the age of Pisces is about to end. The game will be refreshed and I will make a new thread telling you more in-depth about this. Until then Farewell. S&F if you found this helpful.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Student X

Thanks Student X, I'll look into it

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by mr10k

Not a new concept my friend, but one I tend to agree with.

"I believe in God, only I spell it Nature." - Frank Lloyd Wright (1867-1959).

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by nik1halo

I know. I remember getting the idea from an ATS topic from Brandon Levon. I found that he was right, but in some parts, he was wrong, so i picked up my worn bible and started from John. Read John 1:1-4 and John 1:14

[edit on 22-7-2010 by mr10k]

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 09:30 AM
link   
if you are into the zodiac, and numerology, i would suggest reading up on Pythagoras of Samos. yes, the Pythagorean theorem guy. from him is where we get a lot of things your talking about including, metempsychosis, the idea of an external perfect world, and the platonic solids. the platonic solids being the most interesting in that initially they found 4, and associated them with the four elements, when they found the fifth (dodecahedron) the twelve sided one, they considered it to be the "fifth" element and somehow from this external perfect world. this is why we have, 12 signs of the zodiac, 12 months in a year, 12 apostles, 12 oz. in a beer, 12 eggs in a carton... so on and so fourth.

anyways, thought i might give you that to help you out.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by monguzi

I thought we got months from the roman calendar? BTW Student X, I've read up on Carl Jung, and I want to say thanks, because this is some good stuff.
(I also wanna just say randomly that i had my first Lucid dream last night. Sorry for the off-topicness)

[edit on 22-7-2010 by mr10k]

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by mr10k

yes, but the idea that the number 12 was of importance comes from the Pythagoreans, the Ionian Greeks.

make sense?

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by monguzi

Well...not yet, but I'll read up on it and try to see if I understand. thanks.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Just read it up. It wouldv'e been fine to use 'Reincarnation' in place of 'Metemphysics'.
Thanks everyone, but I need help on discovering Religions that pre-date Hinduism. I'm on the verge of something here.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   
good luck! tell us what you find, and feel free to ask me anything.

top topics

join