It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What’s up with apathy?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 07:14 AM
link   
In here on ATS and out there in the real world, I feel we are no longer interested in anything other then objective lookout of anything. People don’t seem to care anymore about each other, and others. I feel it is not only about money, but society in general. Every time I see opportunities to pitch in, help, do something, people are very much afraid to do anything. They are very quick to object, cry out loud, but rarely will they actually do something to help.

So I’m thinking either people are just incredibly selfish, or we live in a society that encourages people to mind their own business so much that they become apathetic.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 07:19 AM
link   
MEH.

Sorry it needed to be said.

[edit on 22-7-2010 by The Utopian Penguin]

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 07:45 AM
link   
ok since this goes a long way of proving my point, I fear that the only thing I can anwser to this is :

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 08:14 AM
link   
If only I had an enemy bigger than my apathy I could have won.

Meh.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 04:13 PM
link   
its true,and its good that you feel it,i was on a little trip around europe and i felt it even there,even in the good countryes,people are becoming really nasty.
i guess that 2012 harvest is real

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Im thinking more along the line of various fields of electromagnetic energy that affects judgement.

And from all of my guesses , probably we are in the 1 % of the people on whom it does not have the same effect

new topics

top topics

join