It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

American Terrorist?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Ok, hopefully this is the right place for this question.

I wonder what would happen if somebody like Bill Gates went against the government. Used his fortune & Microsoft technology to look into events like 9/11 or our actual reason for going into Iraq.

I know that I'm not the only one that thinks that the CIA is like the American version of al-Qaeda.

Anyway, that's probably another thread but the question that want to ask is. Would the United States Government Classify Bill Gates as a Terrorist?

Would we as Americans consider him a terrorist?

I would like to see all ATS members give an opinion on this.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 07:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Tnewguy

No he would probably just be discredited they might even try to have him killed. But I don’t think being a “conspiracy theorist” has anything to do with being a terrorist, if that were the case then everyone on ATS would be a terrorist.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 07:54 AM
link   
I think that the government would covertly go after him, probably accuse him of some type of tax-crime, then make it extremely difficult for his business to operate.

You see, there are so many criminal laws and laws period, that it is impossible for one person to know and abide by them all. For this reason, when the government wants someone, they can easily get that person, by picking any obscure law and charging the person with that law.

This isn't even counting the media, who would pick apart this person's credability, suggesting that he has partisan motives. Such is the beauty of the two party system and false left-right paradigm.

--airspoon

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 08:09 AM
link   
They would hit him with anti trust suits...
ooops.... past tense.

Bill Gates And Neo-Eugenics: Vaccines To Reduce Population | Rockefeller Foundation

truth11.com...

personally I am terrified of this guy...he don't need no gubermint label
If you you were to say:
Government of the people, for the people, by the people...

Scared yet?

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by kevinunknown

I know what you mean but you have to realistically compare the difference between us & one of the richest men in the world.

We can just speculate.

This guy has pretty much all resources available to find the truth. You and I are stuck on ATS & MSM for our information.

new topics

top topics

join