It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is This Howard Sterns Last Year?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by coolhanddan

I would cancel my subscription immediatly... Allot of us on SFN have been talking about, the minute he announces if he is leaving...everyone call at the same time to cancel your account.

I am hoping he goes pod cast willie or Internet... Sirius is a waste.. maybe howard can put his own sattelite in orbit?

Shoo Shoo retarded Flu ~ oh and by the way ....Its not fun its not funny!!!!

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   
This is one I remember from his Rockin Eve show, the John Wayne Bobbit re-enactment.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Alxandro

How do I embed a video... Can someone detail how I do this.. I want to add Shoo Shoo retarded Flu (Gary the Retard) Video from you tube.. Can someone please tell me how?

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Mobius1974

Here you go!

I have been a fan of howards for years and I too followed him to sirius radio..

But,

if he chooses to leave I will be keeping my sirius radio and refuse to follow him to another platform...

~meathead

edit on 13-9-2010 by Mike Stivic because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Mike Stivic

Seriously? The entire reason I have Sirius is Howard! I have scrolled through the channels a couple of times.. But my Sirius has been on 100 & 101 99.9% of the time...

A bunch of us on SFN have decided... The minute he says what he is doing...

Options

A: He says he is staying... We all call and extend our service based on his contract or what his estimate is.
B: He says he is leaving.... We all call and cancel our subscriptions immediatly..

This is the only true way to determine how sirius will be effected immediatly.

I myself believe that Sirius will go under if Howard Stern leaves. Only time will tell.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Mobius1974

Seriously?

Siriusly...pun intended

The entire reason I have Sirius is Howard! I have scrolled through the channels a couple of times.. But my Sirius has been on 100 & 101 99.9% of the time...

The only reason I have sirius is because of Howard as well... But I have found quite a few other stations that I enjoy listening too..117 book radio for instance..or radio classics 118... And Howard IMHO has gotten stale.. And since he left terrestrial radio, his real global elitist attitude becomes more evident everyday to me...

A bunch of us on SFN have decided... The minute he says what he is doing...

Options

A: He says he is staying... We all call and extend our service based on his contract or what his estimate is.
B: He says he is leaving.... We all call and cancel our subscriptions immediatly..

This is the only true way to determine how sirius will be effected immediatly.

I myself believe that Sirius will go under if Howard Stern leaves. Only time will tell.

It probably will not go under considering they have merged with thier biggest competition(which I do attribute to howard, I wont take that away from him). However If he leaves sirius after I invested in the hardware and service, I will feel betrayed.

Respectfully,
~meathead

<< 1   >>

join