It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

new, have something to post

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 05:01 AM
link   
i'm new here, i'm joining this site mainly cuz i have an interesting picture i want to post and want some feedback from it.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 05:05 AM
link   
Whip it out then before your thread gets deleted.

Welcome to ats.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 05:08 AM
link   
oh ya, some background on myself, i'm a business owner and i also am a graduate physics student, i've done/do research at jpl - no i don't have security clearance its all academic, and i got into this sort of stuff back in the 90's right after high school i had my first sighting through a telescope observing the moon. i saw a boomerang shaped object go across the surface of a near full moon doing a "z" type pattern. thats where it all started for me.

since then, i had an additional sighting during chupacabre times in the LA area, went up to nearby mtns and saw some craft zip up into the sky leaving what appeared to be an ionized gas trail, the craft was white light color profile of a saucer type craft, as it shot up towards the sky, it lit up a section of the sky w/ flashes green, then red.

about the picture i want to post, its a recent picture taken w/ an hd digital camcorder in picture mode, my friend she snapped some pictures of my friend and an alien appears in it, looks like a reptilian or reptilian grey, realy freaky lookin, can't wait to post it and get some feed back.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 05:17 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS..This picture sounds interesting, Cant wait until you post it.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 05:21 AM
link   
there are two of them, taken in order

1:
i918.photobucket.com...

2:
i918.photobucket.com...

i couldn't embed it so i just put a link...

[edit on 22-7-2010 by ufranko]

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 05:31 AM
link   
Hmm..Idk its really hard to tell whats going on..Explain to me what You see.

[edit on 22-7-2010 by ATLien]

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 05:34 AM
link   
I see a person sitting in a chair and another person with his back turned walking behind the person in the chair. Also see a cooler in the background, wheres the alien?

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 05:40 AM
link   
ok, i guess thats the feed back i was looking for, i couldn't make that out earlier, here's a close up of the area in question.

i918.photobucket.com...

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 05:43 AM
link   
wow ok, lol now that you mention it, i could not figure it out sorry for the drama.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by ufranko

They do *look* like they have a sort of weird shroud over their face or something.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by ufranko

Hi ufranko, and welcome to the ATS community and the Introductions Forum. For now, you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only.

Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

NEW! ATS Video Tutorials

Terms & Conditions Lite!

Terms & Conditions

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Moderator.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 09:05 AM
link   
welcome man im new to almost got my 20 posts see ya out there

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 02:34 PM
link   
thank you for all the welcomes and info.

Also, thanks ATlien for spotting what that picture probably is now, I knew I needed better eyes on it which is why I posted here.

Guess it was too good to be true.

new topics

top topics

join