The following are the prophecies of the Lady of La Salette followed by the prophecies of the Lady of All Nations.
1) "Peace shall not be given to the world until men are converted" (La Salette). On April 21, 1945, the Lady of All Nations says: "Listen, mankind.
You will preserve the peace if you believe in Him." "The daily Sacrifice has to have its place again at the center of this degenerate world" (March
20, 1953). "Now They [the Father and the Son] both wish to send the Holy Spirit, the Spirit of Truth, Who alone can bring Peace" [by sending Mary
as] "the Co-Redemptrix, Mediatrix and Advocate...Make sure that the prayer...which asks for the sending of the True, Holy Spirit, is spread as
quickly as possible" (May 31, 1951). "Bring back the Charity of Jesus Christ to this world - this degenerate world! The Church of Rome must fulfill
this precept to the utmost of its power" (November 15, 1951). This refers to Mt 24:14: "And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached throughout
the whole world, as a testimony to all nations..." "The prayer has been given for the salvation of the world. This prayer has been given for the
conversion of the world" (December 31, 1951).
2) "A Protestant nation in the North shall be converted to the faith; through the means of that nation, the others shall return to the holy Catholic
Church" (La Salette). This refers to Holland and its conversion through the Lady of All Nations! "The Lady, who is bringing peace, gave Her words
through an instrument from a country, where peace was always desired. 'The Lady of All Nations' is not destined for one country and one place, but
it is meant for the whole world, for all nations" (October 11, 1953).
3) "In this time the anti-Christ...will perform false miracles and subsist only on vitiating faith" (La Salette). The Lady of All Nations says that
"Satan's hand is over the world." She further warns on May 10, 1953: "Beware of the false prophets!...Oh, you do not know what tremendous forces
are threatening this world. I am now not speaking only of modern humanism, atheism, modern socialism and communism; there are yet forces of quite a
different nature that threaten this world. Nations, do search for the truth."
4) "The Church passes into darkness. The world will be in a state of consternation, perplexity and confusion" (La Salette). "The Lady of All
Nations speaks again: 'The Christians will become weary ('She stresses the word') of struggling.' She points ahead of me and I see a pulpit. It
disappears and immediately I see a desert" (January 3, 1946). This refers to the persecution of the Church as is written in Scripture, Revelations
12:14-17: "...and the Woman (the Church) fled into the wilderness, where She has a place prepared by God, in which to be nourished for one thousand
two hundred and sixty days...Then the dragon was angry with the Woman, and went off to make war on the rest of Her offspring, on those who keep the
commandments of God and bear testimony to Jesus."
5) "Woe to the inhabitants of the earth! God will exhaust His wrath upon them, and no one will be able to escape so many afflictions together...The
society of men is on the eve of the most terrible scourges and of gravest events" (La Salette). Remember the Lady of All Nations said: "Do realize
the gravity of the times." And on December 31, 1951: "I will let you see what is going to happen. It is by dint of terrible strife and calamity that
the world with all those who have turned away from the Blessed Trinity, will come back to the Church."
6) "Italy will be punished for her ambition in wanting to shake off the yoke of the Lord of lords" (La Salette). On May 27, 1950 in Amsterdam, Our
Lady said: "Italy will be torn in two."
7) "Physical and moral agonies will be suffered" (La Salette). Does not the Lady of All Nations say that moral "degeneration leads to disaster;
degeneration leads to war?" Does not Our Mother repeatedly warn us of "disaster upon disaster, disaster of nature and hunger and political chaos?"
Did not the Lady of All Nations say on June 9, 1946: "If people would only listen - but they will not!"
8) "May the Pope guard against the performers of miracles. For the time has come when the most astonishing wonders will take place on the earth and
in the air" (La Salette). Certainly sounds like today. Does not the Lady of All Nations stress over and over that today, in particular, there are so
many false prophets!
9) "Evil books will be abundant on earth and the spirits of darkness will spread everywhere..." (La Salette). It is next to impossible to have good,
wholesome fun with family and friends; everywhere there is immorality: not only in books, but in the movies, the way people dress, the billboards and
advertisements, music, television, theatre and even children's shows! The Lady of All Nations constantly reminds us of the fact that we live in a
degenerate world where "there is a spirit out to undermine" our salvation. She asks us "to pray to ward off this degeneration."
10) "They will abolish civil rights as well as ecclesiastical rights. All order and all justice would be trampled underfoot and only homicides, hate,
jealousy, lies and dissension would be seen without love for country or family...Men will kill each other and massacre each other, even in their
homes" (La Salette). On March 28, 1948 the Lady of All Nations said: "The rights of man will be the point at issue. Within a short time, tremendous
things are going to happen. They will be preceded by chaos, confusion, doubt, disorder and despair!" Is this not what we are living through now?!
Constantly, the Lady reminds us that without the Cross, without love there will be no truth, justice or righteousness. "Pray to ward off this
degeneration. The world will destroy itself" (November 19, 1949). Invoke the Holy Spirit of Truth and Justice. The Lady of All Nations has come "to
save souls" and "to spare this us from a universal calamity."
11) "The Holy Father will suffer a great deal because for a while the Church will yield to large persecution, a time of darkness and the Church will
witness a frightful crisis" (La Salette). Did not the little seer of Fatima see in a vision the Holy Father greatly absorbed in prayer and suffering
because of the persecutions of the Church! On August 15, 1979 Ida was told by Our Lord that Pope John Paul II "will have to wage a fierce