It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

5 Pieces of Evidence That Suggests Intelligent Alien Life Exists

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   
well we are here, so...

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by rozetta
1) Even taking into account the "Rare Earth" theory, it is still likely that other life and conversely intelligence exists in the universe.

And why is that, exactly? Is life going to automatically spring up on any planet that has a reasonably warm temperature, and can sustain liquid water? It apparently didn't on Mars.

link   
reply to post by Alaskan Man

I am not suggesting but i am and have said, that we are obviously being categorized and that their intentions are far from benign. Although there are people across the world who believe that the higher intelligence will be passive but they fail to study history.

History has shown when referring to the human race that a higher advanced culture will always conquer the lower advanced, this is a cosmological equation, it does not exclude the human race, as the human race is simply another mathematical denominator within the equation.

edit:

P.S.

I doubt you will ever get to read let alone reply.

[edit on 22-7-2010 by tristar]

link   
reply to post by etcorngods

hidden ET code in English?

whats the evidence on that?

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 06:31 PM
link   
If there is one piece of evidence that needs to be relased to the entire human race it's how long we have to wait before find out that we aren't just getting beat down by our human politico's, but probably the ET equivalent of the EU or UN or something stupid like that.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Some good good points there OP.

While I have some doubts about aliens (excluding UFOs) I do believe the universe is teaming with life - just not the way we are imagining it.

Remember the first time the pioneering scientists studying biology looked into an early microscope and finally discovered a brand new world?

It was the microscopic world that they saw for the first time, teaming with life in forms they had not imagined before.

This same principle could be scaled up (not just down into the micro layer) opening up possibilities that beings exist in ways (forms) we cannot imagine or have not eluded to yet.

For example, if you look at some of the amazing images being beamed back now of the further reaches of space and of known spots (that are now much more detailed thanks to advances in technology).

Who knows if that beautiful cluster of stars is in fact a living being functioning at a different level to us. Alive and purposeful in it's own universe but oblivious to the micro world that contains us humans.

The same way many of us are oblivious to the micro world below us that we are still discovering to this day.

Food for thought..

Adios,

O

[edit on 22-7-2010 by old_god]

[edit on 22-7-2010 by old_god]

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Look in the mirror your "proof" intelligent life exists in the universe.All the matter in this solar system"including you" is bountiful throughout the universe.It's just a matter of time.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Who's to say humans aren't the very first? After all, some form of life has to be.

I'd like to share a very fascinating link I was linked to on here in a past thread, it's a short work of fiction but i feel it addressed some good points.

open-view.blogspot.com...

This whole area is interesting because of the lack of answers, but as long as we are infighting we may not have a chance at evolving into the universe's master race. Hell dolphins could overtake us with a few million years if we nuke each other...

[edit on 22-7-2010 by Xadaz]

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by flyingfish

Could not agree with you more!. Feels like sometimes the H-Race is right on the cusp of "proliferation" into the main stream Universe. Arthur C Clarke is one of the best authors Iv'e read framing the concept.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Hello hello, All I have to say is this, I am a christian and I believe the word buuuuuut I live in Arizona and have seen things that i cant excplain.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by madhadder545
Hello hello, All I have to say is this, I am a christian and I believe the word buuuuuut I live in Arizona and have seen things that i cant excplain.

Care to elaborate, as many have seen, i guess its all a question of what can be certified with audio, visual or physical evidence.

I assume you do realize that i am not being hostile but purely interested along the guides of ats. There are many well informed members within ats who do choose to either stay on the side lines and then there are those who openly discuss topics.

tristar

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by asaslight

hidden ET code in English?

whats the evidence on that?

ck out my websites -- thousands os translations. Under my "Signature".

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Someone said in the beginning of the thread that people don't take into account the vastness of our universe. Universe in my opinion is a small word to use. In reality, so far as we know, space does not end. It just keeps going and going. We have proof of other planets beyond our reach and "clear" view. We have proof, thanks to the Hubble telescope, that there are thousands, perhaps millions of galaxies much bigger than our own. To assume we are alone, in the infinity of space, amongst endless planets and galaxies to be absolutely ridiculous. Have they been to earth? Not likely...but it cannot be ruled out 100%. After all we don't even know where we came from.

I say this often. If you take every grain of sand on our planet, and compare that to the entire infinity of space, we are but a single grain of that sand. That is how small we are in terms of space. We are seriously out in the middle of no where and its not a wonder why we have not been contacted. We just wouldn't get noticed or would appeal to a being that is of a higher intelligence than us.

As to the wow signal, I read recently, and I cannot find the link at the moment, that it could very well have been a beacon traveling though space looking for signs of intelligent life, but life like them. In terms of that, we would have no interest to 'aliens', at this time, unless they want to invade or steal our resources. After all, we can only go so far into space with humans, and the furthest thing we have in space as we speak are the Voyager spacecrafts. We simply do not have technology that would appeal to a more intelligent race of beings.

As to artwork and UFOs, I do not believe for a second that all of those works of art allegedly depicting UFOs is all 100% religious. It makes no sense at all. During those times the only thought man had about flying was from a bird. To assume all those paintings have to do with religion is again, ridiculous. Note that aliens, as we think of them today, and UFOs, did not start to amaze us until AFTER the Roswell incident. No movies, or books prior to then really exist on the level we see today. Those paintings, especially the one posted, show a lot of detail in terms of a 'ship/UFO'. How could such detail be achieved when no one even tried to make a flying device back then?

On a closing note, here is a part of a scripture I have in my SETI@home profile...you guys can see it how you want but nonetheless, as mentioned, the bible also does in some ways depict what could be 'alien' visits and there are more than just one scriptures that might point to it than the one I posted below:

"By faith we understand that the universe was formed at God's command, so that what is seen was not made out of what was visible." - Hebrews 11.3

[edit on 22-7-2010 by DragonFire1024]

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Argyll

Documenting for 25 years?.....care to share?

Ck out my website at the bottom of this post. I could start a thread if anyone wants.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by DragonFire1024

Talking about the "endless universe" -- probably very naive. The world, us, universe is likely to be a MATH thing. God runs the show like a virtual computer game. Why wars, killings, disasters, etc. -- would be very dull without such things.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 07:41 PM
link   
I really hate to quote a crappy movie but here goes, "If we're alone it really is an awful waste of space", also crystallinks.com has some really good photos of ancient alien evidence...

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by etcorngods
reply to post by DragonFire1024

Talking about the "endless universe" -- probably very naive. The world, us, universe is likely to be a MATH thing. God runs the show like a virtual computer game. Why wars, killings, disasters, etc. -- would be very dull without such things.

Guess that depends what your beliefs are. So far no one has determined space ends. every time they say they come close, we see further and further into space. Sorry, but I do not believe a 'god' or the 'god' as you put it, created everything we see. To me that makes absolutely no sense. Oh and math never ends...nor do numbers. Hence infinity.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedrdeath510
I really hate to quote a crappy movie but here goes, "If we're alone it really is an awful waste of space", also crystallinks.com has some really good photos of ancient alien evidence...

What's the oldest form of cryptic evidence either etched or scrolled.

There alone is your answer.

edit:typo

[edit on 22-7-2010 by tristar]

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by rozetta

I know exactly what you are saying I have read The Singularity is Near but never related it to the UFO idea. Great read btw.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Alaskan Man

The Madonna with Saint Giovannino is the one that is extremely hard to explain for hte nay sayers. I believe that UFO's where flying around and it was normal seeing them in the skies because they didn't have any reason to hide and/or fear anything that we could do to them because of our technology base. Today they are being tracked by radar and followed by air craft etc. etc.. That craft in the painting could have been sitting at one spot for a few days observing something or even the people. What should make you think about that particular painting is what was the painter trying to express. I mean if it was supposed to be an angel or a cloud, it sure wasn't one and they could paint those well. That was something he either saw or people see off and on back during this time and he along with the others thought it was something part of the gods or heaven.

Our own leaders religious and political keep the truth from us because it would destroy their control over us. If they came out tomorrow and said not only are aliens real, but we have been visited by them over the course of our history. And on top of that they say that they helped our ancient past to prosper until the cataclysm happened. People would be in an uproar, especially the religious ones. Because they can't believe that they are dumb or ignorant. No one says that they are ignorant, it usually happens from someone telling you. But where the majority of people over the course of centuries been going to the church or temple or whatever every sunday to pray, they come to find out that we may have gotten it wrong.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join