It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

5 Pieces of Evidence That Suggests Intelligent Alien Life Exists

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 10:06 AM
link   
For me, it's inconceivable that people still really beleive we are the only intelligent life forms in this universe.
Anyone who open mindedly does some research on the subject, weather it be the the actual amount of UFO's in ancient stories/legends, cave drawings, photos, film footage, eye witness accounts by people of all standing throughout society, laymen, police men, astronaughts or presidents and whistleblowers, the evidence is overwhelming and if it was to be presented in a court of law would be well and truely proved beyond any reasonable doubt...there is no lack of evidence

How do you explain these:- www.youtube.com... ... www.youtube.com...

Or this (sorry it'sthe Japanese version but all the english versions I've found have parts missing in the footage):-www.youtube.com...

Or this:-www.youtube.com...

Or this:-www.youtube.com...

Really people, WAKE UP

And finally I'd like toleave you with these two lectures, they are quite long winded (8 hours in total) but the information contained therein is truely mindblowing...enjoy or not.

PS: Sorry I don't know how to embed...Yet.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Sorry forgot to include the link - www.thecrowhouse.com...

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Great thread dude ;-)

I especially like the part about UFO's in the past. It makes it even clearer (in my eyes) that alien life has been visiting our planet for 100s of years, and it's hard to say "could just be another aeroplane" because there was no such thing then.

Good work Star && Flagged

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 10:12 AM
link   
BRAVO
i have always believed, i just wish they would stop in and say high, at least have some tea.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 10:17 AM
link   
I applaud the op for yet another attempt to offer reasonable data for the existence of intelligent life other than earth based human life in the universe. To those of us that are open to the possibility, this is always helpful in creating a mass conscious shift in recognizing this possibility.
I am of the mindset that until we humans et all are capable of accepting this idea, or possible reality, with a degree of open wonder, that any disclosure, either by them or by TPTB, whom I am certain are very aware of the reality of this issue, we... the mass of humanity will continue to struggle to provide empirical proof of said existence.
Star and flag for the effort.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Mythkiller

Mythkiller, For me it's inconceivable that there are really people who see adverts for the sci fi channel and take them as genuine UFO footage (re the Japanese YT clip), people who have seen the advert on tv clearly classed as at best a reconstruction have actually posted to say this! This isn't a debunk, no reason for me to do so, the page states what this is quite clearly... or is it just being used as a reconstruction so 'They' won't take it seriously??? lol

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Truthfully, although I appreciate stuff like this, I end up believing the possibility of ufos etc less. Isaiah was what, 7,000 years ago? Okay so people have experienced the UFO phenomenon for 7,000 years, or in other words there is no definitive answer in over 7,000 years!
Maybe I don't care any more, they can do what they want, personally I think they're kind of jerks.
I'll bet that in my lifetime, it will not change. What would it mean to you if it could be proved this is the only planet with life?

The opposition: boingboing.net...

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Interesting question. Are we alone?

There are two camps. Each has admirable points, should you wish to study them. Unfortunately, the two camps are largely unwilling to think outside their respective boxes of belief.

I tend to believe that life exists on other planets, though I would not speculate on it's stage of developement. Life can spring up and then dissapear quickly for numerous reasons. Human life on this planet, for example, may be short lived if we continue on our current path of self-distruction.. This could be the general pattern in most of the universe.

Those who are ardent "believers" in alien life seem to associate all UFO's as proof of alien existence. They generally cannot be reasoned with. This is somewhat true of those who debunk all evidence to the contrary. Thus, not much can come about on discussion of the subject but the name calling which has already appeared in this thread. Sad but true.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 11:12 AM
link   
F'd & the S.

People have to be extremely arrogant to think that humans are the most advanced species in the Universe.

Many people come to the conclusion that there is life in our Galaxy (possible in our Solar System – Mars), but many also stop at that conclusion since there is no other "proof" that life has advanced beyond mankind's current capabilities.

Given the age of the universe and the infancy of our planet ... I think it's completely ignorant to assume there are not hundreds, if not hundreds of thousands, of civilizations out there that are thousand, if not millions, of years further advanced than our own.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 11:16 AM
link   
S+F for this fundamental thread

Are we alone in the universe? Absolutely not. I believe the opposite is true. There are not only SOME other life forms around us (including intelligent ones) - there are myriads of them!! If fact I believe the day when we see the proof that other itelligent life is there around us we will be stunned how many other civilisatzions exist. We might even be shocked how many there are... And until this day we are still too blind to see.

If you look at the "dust" in the universe you see that the signature of life is everywhere! And there have been experiments with "dead" matter where life forms were coming out of nowhere given some time. Life is a fundamental principle of this universe!

However regarding SETI - I think they are looking for the wrong kind of signal. E.T.s which have EXACTLY the same level of advancement in technology are pretty rare IMHO. Therefore we will not find them soon. I think most E.T.s are either not advanced enough to be "seen" by our equipment because they do not have any technology that can be detected. OR the other E.T.s are so advanced that they no longer use our kind of technology. They use somthing else that also allows to communicate thoughout the whole galaxy without any delays. But WE just haven't found this kind of stuff yet. But we soon will.

I believe that open contact with E.T.s will be made just after 2012. Because in 2013 we have reached our next step of evolution...

- Oli

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by skeptic_al

Originally posted by skeptic_al
reply to post by Alaskan Man

Sorry, wheres that evidence again.....

I don't doubt that Intelligent Life Forms exists beyond the 3rd from
our Sun. I just don't believe they are buzzing around the Planet making
Crop Circles or went to Tutankhamun Xmas Bash or went to the Pagans
Rock and Roll revival at Stonehenge.

I also believe they are not going to come to us, we will have to go to
them. And that will mean making the mother of all Ships and 1,000 times
faster that they are building now.

You see, the key is what you believe (or don't believe). So you limit yourself for whatever reasons you hold in mind, simply because that is your area of believe based upon ...nothing really, except what you won't believe.

Two points: 1.) Take the report of the mysterious booster or not that seemed to be shadowing the Apollo mission. You skeptics MUST dismiss it as anything other than the booster. You have no choice. If you were open-minded and truely wanted to prove it was the booster, you would do a bit of math by researching the length and size of the booster compare that with the NASA-reported distance of it from the capsule, 6000 miles. Do you have ANY idea of what that thing would like at that distance?

True, visibility in space is excellent, but forget visibility and think about apparent size at a given distance. To give you some idea of how apparent size is important in this, consider: it is 4681 miles from New York city to Moscow, forgetting visibility, the apparent size of the booster at that distance would be virtually zero.

Think about the visibility of the of the ISS as it wheels 220 miles over Earth, or even the shuttle at a far lesser distance. What do you see, a speck of light, nothing more.

Plus, the booster would be tumbling from its seperation sequence and that feature would be quite noticeable (if visible). Yet perhaps not readily visible at all either because of by being behind the capsule to some degree, it was moving away from the Earth AND Sun and only highlighted by the Sun on the opposite side from the capsule.

2.) Finally, I defy you or any skeptic to bring to the fore any other phenomena that is so commonly reported via any means you wish to name, physical traces, eye-witness accounts, photographic, radar, and other instruement that competes with the huge amount of data available on UFOs, be that phenomena sea sepents, ghosts, fairies, etc.

You see, th UFO phenomena resides in a class by itself for the sole reason it is legitimate. Understanding that and the fraility of your own believe system eventually will be your critical key to acceptance of what is....

There is that old Zen saying: Expect nothing, be prepared for anything. I suggest applying that methodology to your belief structure.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 11:22 AM
link   
To the skeptics: Please explain how 5th century man has the capacity to conceptualize a circular, metallic, anti-gravity craft(pictured in the Madonna painting). Explain the detail in the painting of the man purposefully observing the craft(nevermind, why is it included in the first place?).

Explain the Sumerian texts.

Explain the growing evidence on Mars.

Explain Cassini's incredible documentation of craft within Saturn's rings, 3 craft documented over time, one of which is estimated at 30,000 MILES in diameter.

Explain the pyramid over Moscow last year.

Explain the Sphinx, which by growing geological evidence was built over 10,000 years ago.

Explain the pyramids worldwide.

Explain the mass sightings in Mexico City over the past 15 years, seen by people from every CONCEIVABLE walk of life, from the poor, to pilots, law enforcement, media, clergy etc etc.

Explain why astronauts have come out and disclosed what they saw while in space, explain why Buzz Aldrin has been disclosing for so long his experiences and inside knowledge.

Explain the denial of governement, especially the US and why it would benefit those in power not to disclose.

Explain why other governments, such as Russia, have come out and disclosed numerous encounters with UFO's.

This should be enough for you to chew on.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Good post. Totally support the idea of alien life. However, in citing evidence, for such a seemingly wild claim, the evidence that one chooses to offer should be pretty solid and these are definitely debatable.

In particular, The Madonna with Saint Giovannino, as previous posters have mentioned is not atypical at all when considered with other religious paintings of the adoration of Christ from the same time period. The "Art and UFOs" site mentioned by something wicked offers a reasonable explanation for what appear to be anomalies in this painting.

Also, consider that if you were to paint a picture of the Madonna and child, that would obviously be your focus. If you believed in UFOs, had seen them or heard about them and wanted to paint them, why would you mix them in with a standard subject like Mary and Christ ... and put it in the background? I believe if you wanted to suggest UFOs, that would be the focus of your painting. To the argument that is would have been dangerous or something, then would the painter have included it at all? I mean, it's not like it's hidden.

All of the quotes from Buzz are so talked about and misquoted and out of context, it's hard to keep track of. But I agree there seems to have been statements from multiple astronauts certainly, at the least, suggesting unidentified phenomena in space ... no question.

The analysis of the Drake Equation is interesting, but even the OP asserts that it seemingly is undermined by the Fermi paradox. To me, this suggests neither are firm, scientific assertions. They are more scientifically-based thoughts, ideas from an individual. But not evidence either way.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seeker63
To the skeptics: Explain the pyramids worldwide.

I thought I'd just chew on this specific morsel. There are squarish, cubical buildings all over the world, too. So that there are pyramid-shaped ones as well doesn't, to me, prove alien life.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 11:45 AM
link   
I was about to say excellent contribution.

But then I saw that it was copied and pasted directly from another site.

Anyways, S+F.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hadrian

Originally posted by Seeker63
To the skeptics: Explain the pyramids worldwide.

I thought I'd just chew on this specific morsel. There are squarish, cubical buildings all over the world, too. So that there are pyramid-shaped ones as well doesn't, to me, prove alien life.

True.

The growing thought of many who explore the pyramids at Giza is that they were created by a race of beings which existed on this planet prior to the emergence of human kind. Like most examples sited by the alien "believers", other possibilities exist that are equally interesting and plausable.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Hadrian

Explain why they were built, all at the same time, worldwide, using the same technology and why we cannot replicate them today, in their exactness?

One can easily explain cube shaped buildings, one cannot easily explain a pyramid.

To try and convince a skeptic, one who has never seen a UFO, or multiple ones depending on where you live, especially witnessing in the company of others is like trying to explain the sweet sound of a violin to a deaf mute.

In the end, the TRUTH will win out, sooner or later, undeniable confirmation will happen and you skeptics will say you knew it all along.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 12:11 PM
link   
im suprised this thread is only two pages along. lately the believers have been throwin down some serious info in their favor(yay us) and the skeptics are still doing the same thing; simply looking at evidence and saying that its not. my message to skeptics is that since there ARE intelligent life forms observing earth and existing in space, and theyre clearly more advanced than us, do you really think that we could trace them down and say "AHA! I"VE FOUND YOU" even with our most state of the art equipment?

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Just to follow up because I find this topic interesting, the early church believed that monks and priests and the laity were frequently harrassed by demons and often as not the written accounts are strikingly similar to alien abduction, harassment accounts, how is the demon hypothesis any less credible than the from another, as of yet undiscovered, world?

Oftentimes the true believers sound as though they were battered spouses, they just refuse to consider any alternative. The argument that the universe is just so big it's inevitable always struck me as just a little too clever by half, maybe there is, maybe there isn't. I find the time traveler idea more credible.

I stand by my original assertion, if aliens exist and they have been visiting this planet for 1,000's of years and simply refuse to make their existence known unquestioningly, they're kind of jerks and I have no use for them.

If they exist or not, makes no difference in my life whatsoever other than the few minutes spent pondering it will be directed elsewhere. I ask this of true believers, what difference does it make to you? why is it so important to believe aliens exist? what do you get out of it?

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   
The only thing on that list that is evidence is .... nothing. I do BELIEVE life is out there based on the sheer size (infinite) of the universe , but as far as them stopping here or even contacting us I doubt it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join