It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New information on the China, Hangzhou UFO, new JPG

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 12:26 AM
link   
www.earthfiles.com...

Image submitted to Earthfiles.com from an American-Chinese businessman with contacts in Hangzhou, China, who has asked to remain anonymous. “The photo is real per my trusted
employee. Taken between 8 PM and 9:30 PM on July 7, 2010, within 25 kilometers of
Xiaoshan Airport in Hangzhou. The buildings match the area. The lights out so early in
evening is very common as power costs more in China than USA. Please do not use my name.”

Also, Blue Ocean Network's BON Headlines interviewed Ruan Zhouchang, Spokesperson for the Xiaoshan Airport in Hangzhou, China. Here is the link to the BONLIVE.com interview:

Here is the complete transcript of the BONLIVE.com interview with Ruan Zhouchang, Spokesperson, Xiaoshan Airport, Hangzhou, China:

Ruan Zhouchang: “There was an unknown object seen in the skies over the airport. So, according to our regulations, we had to close the airspace. Aircraft movements were suspended from 8:45 PM to 9:45 PM (on July 7, 2010).”

BON Reporter: “Airport staff say the first reports of the UFO came in just after 8 PM from both air traffic controllers and civilians. The object at the center of the commotion, visible as a light in the sky, was captured in this photo. [ BONLIVE shows video frame with arcing light circled near Xiaoshan Airport.] It might not look like much, but it does not belong to a civilian aircraft. Nor does it match the flight plan of any aircraft supposed to be operating in the area at the time.

Ruan Zhouchang said there were few eyewitnesses because the event occurred at night when most staff members were not present and passengers were in the waiting hall.

During the hour in which the airspace was closed, six flights were grounded and six inbound flights were diverted to nearby airports at Ningbo, Wuxi and Shanghai. In total, almost 1,000 passengers were inconvenienced by the closure. Flights have long since returned to normal and an investigation of the mysterious lights is underway.

UFO sightings are nothing new in China, which has a history of such unknown objects almost as rich as the U. S. China's web users are all abuzz with speculation ranging from it might be a Chinese or foreign military aircraft testing to the slightly implausible idea that it's aliens coming to watch the World Cup final.

It might disappoint UFO enthusiasts, but Ruan Zhouchang says it is highly unlikely that the investigation will find any evidence of non-human behavior.”

Ruan Zhouchang: “When the results of our investigation are published, we might have a clearer idea. Or we might never know.”

[edit on 22-7-2010 by Paradigm2012]

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Paradigm2012

I believe that image is from an ATS member who was trying to reproduce the effect. But with so many threads about the event, it gets damned hard to find it. Thanks for helping the situation.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Paradigm2012

Image submitted to Earthfiles.com from an American-Chinese businessman with contacts in Hangzhou, China, who has asked to remain anonymous. “The photo is real per my trusted employee.

If what Phage says is true... LOL!

American-Chinese businessman with contacts in Hangzhou China?.. LMAO!

Trusted employee? PMSL!

Linda Moulton Howe... Go Directly To The Hall Of Shame... Do Not Pass Go... Do Not Collect $200. Oh hang on... you're already in the Hall of Shame!

IRM

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 02:24 AM
link   
I posted this earlier today and it was debunked as P- shopped.

The object which is in front of the trees which are in front of the buildings would be reflecting off those buildings its so bright. Looks as though brightness added b yP- shop.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 02:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Now that I haven't heard.

Let us know if you find it.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Forgetomori are in on the act now - sourcing majority of their content from ATS.

Link

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan
Forgetomori are in on the act now - sourcing majority of their content from ATS.

Link

Forgotmori has the repuation as the worst website for accurate information.

I appreciate you telling us, but most people laugh at everything FORGOTMORI attempts to do.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 11:10 AM
link   
BON Reporter: “Airport staff say the first reports of the UFO came in just after 8 PM from both air traffic controllers and civilians.

Was is not first reported by the air port officials to the MSM that this object was FIRST seen and reported by the pilots of the incoming flight.If so why do we not hear MORE of their testomonay due to the fact that they are first hand witnesses.

Ruan Zhouchang: “There was an unknown object seen in the skies over the airport.
Ruan Zhouchang said there were few eyewitnesses because the event occurred at night when most staff members were not present and passengers were in the waiting hall.

Was it not FIRST reported by the airport officials to the MSM that this object was in fact invisible to the naked eye and was ONLY detected on radar,(which they now refuse to release as they now say nothing was traced on radar), and infra red.

Ruan Zhouchang, Spokesperson for the Xiaoshan Airport in Hangzhou,is he the official that FIRST gave the above statements to the MSN on the original night of July 7th or has that original official been sacked.

If this Ruan Zhouchang is indeed the official that first commented on this object that night then he is changing his original statements he fist gave on the night this air port was closed.If he is not the original official of that night , then why is he being replaced by someone who is contradicting what was first reported,( by the original official), to the MSN on the night this incident happened and BEFORE the MSM and attention seekers got on the bandwagon.

Someone is telling porkies, probably deliberately so i feel to once again detract attention away from the original statements from the pilots and air port official.Or of course i could be imaging it all and that the FIRST official statements on radar ect are the effects of smelling bull sh**.

[edit on 15/07/2010 by K-PAX-PROT]

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 11:11 AM
link   

double post

[edit on 22/7/10 by InfaRedMan]

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Since when has anyone taken them seriously? I always go there for a good chuckle!

IRM

top topics

join