It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Censored Gulf news: Scientists call on Obama to stop chem-spray

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Over 100 scientists and academic institution, research laboratory, conservation organization leaders plus human rights defenders from as far away as Norway and Greece signed the Scientists Consensus Statement on the Use of Chemical Dispersants in the Gulf of Mexico calling for the Obama Administration to immediately halt chemical aerial spraying in the Gulf region. A public petition to end dispersant use is also gaining momentum.
Non-consensual human experiementation
Scientists expressing grave concern about the unprecedented aerial spraying of chemical dispersants in the Gulf of Mexico region believe a large-scale, uncontrolled non-consensual human and environmental experiment is being conducted in the Gulf region according to reports sent to the writer including one from the "Ocean Doctor" David E. Guggenheim, Ph.D.

Source

Not sure if this is " entertainment " or a truthful report , but interesting none the less . The report went on to say , " An NBC camera crew was with the two scientists and Guggenheim says it will soon be airing its reports " . I guess we will have to wait and see in NBC does indeed report on this .

Many people do believe that the military does carry out such actions and when stories like this arise they can be worth looking at .

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Max_TO

I think what is really sad is that we have to ask. That we are the ones more informed that POTUS. It once again proves that those in office are out of touch and prove daily that their actions are not with the best interests of Americans as much as for the best interests of the corporations that pay them millions to have things go the way the corporations want things to go.

Right now BP is making money off of the clean up. They own the company that produces the Corexit and then they buy it from themselves at whatever price they say. Then they will get I am certain some tax write off for using it in the manner that they did so and in the volume that they dispersed. This to me explains why they are willing to dump so much. They are getting paid 4 times in the process. Now that is a scam.

Add in insurance angles and anyone can see that BP is making money 4 ways off of the spill and making money off of cleaning up. They even own the clean up companies or are somehow structured to profit from the contracts to clean up.

Oh well, like I said at the beginning, we shouldn't have to ask the president to do what is needed and what is in the best interests of America. The fact that we have to ask with petitions and such says just how inept and how corrupt this administration and all of politics has become.

With corporations acting in the place of governments, it is easy to see why profits is all that matters. To hell with the little people. Let them die, let them lose their livelihoods, let them lose their natural resources and means of food sources. The oil companies don't care because when its all over they will probably own all of the contaminated lands and real estate bought for pennies on the dollar. Mark my words, BP and the banks will make billions off of everyone's misery.

BP thinks they are beyond prosecution and Obama thinks he is untouchable. but collectively they are both criminals stroking each other so they can get rich off the suffering and death of the Gulf of Mexico.

Anyway, good post. Just wish we didn't have to grovel for our supposed leaders to do their jobs. Where is the accountability. No where, that's where.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Just wish we didn't have to grovel for our supposed leaders to do their jobs. Where is the accountability. No where, that's where.

Accountability? From Obama??

......AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

You'd have better luck finding aliens fornicating with bigfoot in your backyard while singing "Achy-breaky heart.." I seriously doubt he EVER admits doing anything wrong. When asked about his connection to his racist preacher, he swayed the arguement to his will instead of answering the questions.

...Just like when Bill was asked about those "secretaries." It's ALL in how you answer questions. Avoid...avoid....throw bone. Good doggie.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 02:18 AM
link   
I'm not scientist, but I'm also signing that petition.

Cheers for the link

I know we don't do petition signings on here, but more names on this the better.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 08:55 AM
link   
great thread man keep them coming

top topics

join