It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beck on Sherrod: The Flip-Flopping Innocent

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by ~Lucidity
Never said he was the only one. He's just the topic of my thread and I selected this topic simply because people are running around calling him god or a saint or something in his "defense" of her. He doesn't deserve that much respect, but yes, he is just one piece of this big huge mess which has become so tragically stereotypical.

I didn't mean to imply you did. My apologies if it came off that way. He's not a saint by any means, I just don't understand why he deserves special attention over a mess he didn't create.

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Jenna

I'm guessing because Sherrod mentioned that the woman on the phone asking her for her immediate resignation in some way mentioned his show. Why she did that exactly, we may never know.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity

Huh.. Well that's rather odd if he didn't talk about it til after she'd turned in her forced resignation.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Jenna

I know. People are saying that the woman said that to her because the administration is "scared" of FoxNews.

I haven't studied it yet to be able to even discuss it beyond this, but I'm almost sure there's more (or far less) to this particular incident too.

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Jenna

Maybe I missed something? I'm remembering her turning in her resignation around lunchtime? His show is on in the morning?

[edit on 7/27/2010 by ~Lucidity]

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Jenna

I didn't mean to imply you did. My apologies if it came off that way. He's not a saint by any means, I just don't understand why he deserves special attention over a mess he didn't create.

In case you didn't notice, there is another onslaught campaign by the Democrats and their media to distract from the bad economy, by focusing on Beck (their boogyman). There are no less than 6 threads on him right now, most of them started by the same guy.

Its all total crap, because if they really believed in what they're saying, they would be much more concerned about the dozen left wing networks demonizing American citizens every night as racists. This is all about politics and propaganda.

Maybe I missed something? I'm remembering her turning in her resignation around lunchtime? His show is on in the morning?

Oh, you missed something alright. Like the fact Beck's show is on in the evening and that he never talked about the tape at all that day. You really should stop taking the word of left wing propagandists as fact.

[edit on 27-7-2010 by Hudson]

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by endisnighe

By the way, here is the audio page, and lo and behold, it is NOT a link to the entire show.mediamatters.org...

SOUND FAMILIAR?

[edit on 7/22/2010 by endisnighe]

Uhh...It's five minutes of Beck going on about it.

What other context do you want us to see?....His entire show?

Please direct me to what other "context" during Becks show alters or qualifies what he said and I will gladly agree with you.

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hudson

Oh, you missed something alright. Like the fact Beck's show is on in the evening [edit on 27-7-2010 by Hudson]

From Glen Becks website..

The Glenn Beck Program is proud to have over 400 radio stations throughout the country playing the show. Glenn Beck can also be heard on SIRIUS XM Patriot (SIRIUS Ch. 144, XM Ch. 166) and XM radio Channel 165 live weekdays 9 am – 12 pm ET.

www.glennbeck.com...

and that he never talked about the tape at all that day. [edit on 27-7-2010 by Hudson]

Also from Glen Becks website:
Show Recap - Jul. 20, 2010
Discrimination against white farmers in GA?..
www.glennbeck.com...

You really should stop taking the word of left wing propagandists as fact.

What to say...I'll take your advice in the context of the rest of your post which I just showed to be utter BS.

You typify exactly the challenge that we face in debating an issue when folks like yourself continually pipe in with misinformation and BS.

[edit on 27-7-2010 by maybereal11]

[edit on 27-7-2010 by maybereal11]

SM2

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 09:40 AM
link   
I still want an answer to a question I asked previously. Why is it so evil of Glenn Beck to have mentioned it in that context, then come back the next day and say something along the lines of...

"She has denied these allegations and is asking that we listen to the entire tape as her comments were taken out of context. Ok, Lets hear the whole thing" Then goes on to say that she is right, we should have all the facts then begins to defend her.

So, how is that so bad, but all the others MSNBC, ABC, CNN and all the other Obama networks continued to villify her? Why are you guys giving the real responsible parties (the aforementioned networks and the Obama Admin) a free pass? So maybe he did backtrack a little, at the end of the day He was the first one to defend her.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Been answered several times. Or at least twice.

[edit on 7/28/2010 by ~Lucidity]

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by SM2

Because Glen Beck in his radio program railed into her in the morning based on bad info...then in the afternoon claImed he wouldn't go on the air and run with the story like the other networks unless he had more info...when he already had!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join