It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So which party are you voting for in November?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Let's look at our choices:

The "Tea Party" party:

The Republican Party:

Democratic Party:

Progressive Party:

Libertarian Party:

All great choices!!!! Hmm...it's tough to decide on just one!!!!

[edit on 21-7-2010 by David9176]

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 10:40 PM
link   
I plan on voting independent:

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 10:42 PM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by David9176

I'm not voting in national elections. It just encourages the corporate Fascist to keep up the charade that there is actually a choice.

I used to be entertained by the absurdity of American politics. Now it's just disgusting.

In local elections I'm voting for the guy that buys me a drink or gives me a key chain. Corruption and nepotism is so rampant that it has boiled down to pure self interest.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 10:46 PM
link   
I'm doing the vote out all incumbents thing. My preference would be to replace every last member of every branch. Fast.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 10:47 PM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by whaaa

I'm not voting in national elections. It just encourages the corporate Fascist to keep up the charade that there is actually a choice.

I agree. Quite frankly I don't think things are going to change until many more people are really hurting. Unfortunately it's easy to keep people divided with all the examples I just gave that comes from the corporate media....which COMPLETELY blew past EndisNighe's head....go figure!!!

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 10:50 PM
link   
I am voting for the odd-ball out. If they look goofy, make sense to me, have no previous political experience, and just want to help change our country to something really beneficial to all of us...that's the person I will vote for. I am voting for Joe Nobody this year. In fact if they are all polished and slick talking they get an automatic NO vote from me. Sorry to all the slick talking, honest, well connected politicians out there you no longer get my vote.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 10:51 PM
link   
You are kidding, I hope.

There is only ONE CHOICE when voting at the moment.

And that is to vote out ALL INCUMBENTS.

Forget the party-line BS for now, and cut the head off the beast.

Now is the time to CLEAN HOUSE!!

We can worry about arranging the liberal and conservative furniture later.....

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 10:52 PM
link   

I just love the Libertarian party video!
So so true.

I obviously will not be supporting the Republicans for a list of reasons I cannot care to type right now. As for the Democrats, considering that they proved to me that half the party is filled with corporate hacks that are no different from Republicans, considering the administrations pathetic response to the NAACP speech incident, nope, will find it very hard to support the party itself. Individual democrats? Well no I am yet to see any candidates that I feel will do any different, or make any difference mind you.

I dont know anymore. I am still researching the progressive party.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by rival
And that is to vote out ALL INCUMBENTS.

The incumbents were at one time fresh new candidates. Voting out all incumbents would be like stopping a house from burning as the result of a faulty electrical system, only to ignore fixing up the cause of the problem, the electrical system itself, only to leave the house burning again.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 10:58 PM
link   

During our local 4th of July parade this year the Campaigning Democrats riding in the back of pickups were throwing candy to the kids. The Republicans riding on the back of Mercedes convertibles were handing out bumper stickers.

Whats that tell you?

[edit on 21-7-2010 by whaaa]

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 10:59 PM
link   
lets see...

Just off the top of my head…Any party that doesn't mistake trillions for billion, any party that is not trying to socialized America, any party that wants to secure our borders, any party that doesn't believe in pork added to bills, any party that upholds the Constitution in its original form, any party that doesn’t want to put troops on the four corners of the planet, any party that focus on small businesses' viabilities….

So many to pick from makes it so hard to decide

[edit on 21-7-2010 by Xtrozero]

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by ExPostFacto

I am voting for Joe Nobody this year. In fact if they are all polished and slick talking they get an automatic NO vote from me. Sorry to all the slick talking, honest, well connected politicians out there you no longer get my vote.

I wish Joe Nobody had a chance.....it's just not going to happen in November. I will put in a vote of no confidence.....

If I find a diamond in the rough however...someone who truly wants what is best for ALL the people of this country....and wants to do something about our trade laws....then I'll support them.

It's going to be extremely difficult for someone like that to get a chance as most of the funding of both parties is coming from banks and big ass corporations.

Our political system is a total disaster and doesn't work for working people anymore. It's a shame.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 11:01 PM
link   

How about everyone don't vote for once, let's see what happens to these two parties when no one votes in defiance.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Whats the point of voting? It simply does not matter or count. The elections are a joke, a show for the simpletons to make them feel like citizens.

Money is the tool to swing votes, pulled on the strings by the owners.

Can't wait for this system to collapse!

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 11:04 PM
link   
These are terrible examples of American politics and political parties.
2nd line

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 11:06 PM
link   
I am voting republician and no incumbants.

I'd rather cut my own throat than to vote for a democrat.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Southern Guardian

Voting out all incumbents would be like stopping a house from burning as the result of a faulty electrical system, only to ignore fixing up the cause of the problem, the electrical system itself, only to leave the house burning again.

I agree....and the new slew of incumbents are going to have incredible backing from transnational corporations....thanks to the DAMN Supreme Court Ruling!!

I don't know anymore

I don't either.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 11:09 PM
link   
I don't vote. Not because I'm apathetic, I'd just rather not participate in an inherently immoral and broken system.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join