It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is a freaking war! Against GB, the right and FOX

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by ~Lucidity
Hudson, do you even know what you're arguing? It's very hard for me to follow your reasoning or even what you're saying. Maybe because it's just too scattered and disorganized and self-contradicting or too constantly going off topic for me to be able to deal with with my ADD. Sorry. I won't trouble you anymore.

[edit on 7/27/2010 by ~Lucidity]

Its not rocket science. I'm simply asking why your utter outrage for Fox doesn't apply to the rest of the MSM? From my perspective, its no mystery because the rest of the MSM, the DNC and the blogs all work to focus manufactured rage against boogymen. The boogymen are Fox, Beck, Rush and pretty much anyone who dares question Democrats.

If what you said was honest, that you don't trust any MSM, then where are the threads? Where are the posts? They are non-existent. Your outrage is completely political. Its not just you, but many people on this forum.

I'm not saying Fox is respectable news or to be trusted. I just don't trust people who seek to silence a lone perspective in a sea of blatant leftist propaganda media. Especially when they don't seem to mind that other media.

Ironically, this hypocrisy and inconsistency seems to repeat itself in a lot of typically left wing issues. Race for instance.

[edit on 27-7-2010 by Hudson]

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hudson

Originally posted by ~Lucidity
Hudson, do you even know what you're arguing? It's very hard for me to follow your reasoning or even what you're saying. Maybe because it's just too scattered and disorganized and self-contradicting or too constantly going off topic for me to be able to deal with with my ADD. Sorry. I won't trouble you anymore.

[edit on 7/27/2010 by ~Lucidity]

Its not rocket science. I'm simply asking why your utter outrage for Fox doesn't apply to the rest of the MSM? From my perspective, its no mystery because the rest of the MSM, the DNC and the blogs all work to focus manufactured rage against boogymen. The boogymen are Fox, Beck, Rush and pretty much anyone who dares question Democrats.

I've explained my position many, many times in about 4-5 topics now with you that it DOES. But you don't seem to pay attention because you're one your rampages and too busy putting words in people's mouths. They're all controlled idiots. Some are just more tempered and more subtle. FoxNews is just more blatant and more active and more theatrical and arrogant. That's why they're the leader and also why they get caught more often.

The boogeyman is Osama. Duh.

Oh and now you're switching from liberal to Democrat
as if either thing means a thing to me.

Why the hell are you so hung up on labels? Who gives a flying fig. That's half the reason I hardly pay attention to you. You're a labeling machine. I'm going to call you Dymo from now on.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hudson

Its not rocket science. I'm simply asking why your utter outrage for Fox doesn't apply to the rest of the MSM?

I think most peoples outrage toward Fox is not exclusive to Fox, but rather proportionate. The number of times they torture the truth and outright lie in comparison to other news outlets...the manner in which they gleefully encourage a divide that they can exploit for ratings...Left/Right, (D) or (R) aside, for leads the way in the descent of MSM News.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 06:38 AM
link   
I actually watched a snippet from O'reilly show and he actually apologized for jumping the gun and calling the woman racist without first researching the subject. I never heard him apologize in a public fashion. But kind of late now since the lady was fired or basically resigned.

Another proof TPTB wants a racial divide.

BTw I always want blogs to be banned.

[edit on 29-7-2010 by dragnet53]

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 06:39 AM
link   
reply to post by maybereal11

The hate always stemmed from Anita Dunn. She started the war on FOX. I don't mind watching their shows, but I laugh at their fight towards racism.

[edit on 29-7-2010 by dragnet53]

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 08:54 AM
link   
what would a person be called who has views that agree in part with the left and the right? the middle?

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join