It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Atheists angry that Masons are invited to their summit with the EU

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Masonic Light

Masonic Light is correct... the names don't determine the alignment. I was trying to keep things simple... but, perhaps, sacrificed a little too much accuracy in my desire to avoid complicating the issue.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Masonic Light

Originally posted by ConspiracyNut23

Do you mind pointing out an example of atheist 'religious gobleygook'?

Awww, you know...that stuff about you guys worshiping Darwin, and using incomprehensible religious terminology, with words like "quark" and "singularity".

I do not think that atheists do worship Darwin, they worship in some way nothing. Among them there are some that believe in the Darwin Evolution Story, many of them have never heard about him.
The fact that many atheists take life "as such" and do not seek for any explaination is all ok . But at any moment there might be a doubt and then atheism ends.

It is the usual thing, one does not think about what ever it is until a situation comes, where a point is there that opens e file to something unknown. Thinking is always a follower of a partial or total ignorance.

Now, another fact is the one that most massonic lodges do not accept atheists. This is to my opinion a fault since anyone can discover at any moment that both "nothing" are real, and the one of the Massons has a logical reason "to be" while the one of atheists has none. But, nothing is perfect anyway and fits everybody, it needs nothing, misses nothing and thus is cheep to maintain. Every adept to any cult started at the bottom in the dark and discovered "his" truth on the way.

So, believing in Nothing is believing in everything. You really need to split a Fool in 22 first and then in 56 later, then, repeat the same 3 times at beginning, 7 times later and 12 times on the end, then let him jump trough 10 holes to make him understand that 3 x 11 is 33 and be on the end only "a Fool".

And atheists are Fools among others, don't they ?

YES, I know that we Kabbalists write in riddles. I will not enter in a discussion on this anyway. Life is a card game, full of pictures and numbers, nothing real, just an illusion .

Leave Quarks out of the game, that's only for Quantum Gods anyway.

Concerning singularity, why criticize "one". One is the godly number, you need it to make 2 exist and you add 1 to get 3 and you need 3 to be aware that 2 is not 1. Ok, I get another beer, digest that first.

[edit on 26-7-2010 by eurocrates]

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 02:15 AM
link   
[Nevermind, somebody else earlier in this thread addressed the same point I made here. Sorry.]

[edit on 7/28/10 by silent thunder]

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join